What's new

The scenario of next india-pakistan war :

few things you must know:

1. War is never a "limited war". The war is always "Total War" including what Kargil War was. There was no limitation on the military application of force.

2. Limited war concept is a political concept and as such, we use this term in India as Indian Army is subservient to the civillian authority. War is always the extension of foreign policy and its aims and objectives are decided by the civillian government of the day. If they lay only few criteria, they call it limited war. But the mandate handed over to armed forces is for objectives to be achieved, and assets to be used, as also the costs paid are wholly ungoverned by the Government.

3. China first coined this term when the Vietnamese Army stopped the Chinese advances in Sino-Vietnamese war of 1979. They Communits could not tell the people that the military was unable to advance further and accept defeat in the process of their original mandate to PLA, so they invented the concept of limited war, saying that they halted their operations as their aim was only to teach the Vietnamese a lesson.

4. India can launch a limted strike aiming for terror infrastructure overtly using air assets. However, Pakistan will be forced to retaliate across the board irrespective of the legitimacy of Indian actions as their national ethos is tied to anti-Indian position. If they dont, then they shall suffer an identitiy crisis. Their psyche demands an anti-Indian approach. So the limited war concept goes out of window with that as IDF will be forced to wage a total war across the IB.

That is why it can NOT be done until and unless there is a political will to go through all the way, it has nothing to do with military might in conventional and unconventional terms, instead its all to do with the political will to be able to take a decision and follow through with it.

let me tell you that every war is infect a limited war coz the inventories goes dry and it also costs a lot....
how much money do you think ISI spend on one terrorist attack in india...and then you calculate the amount they be needing even for a 2-3 day limilted war.....

let me tell you that every war is infect a limited war coz the inventories goes dry and it also costs a lot....
how much money do you think ISI spend on one terrorist attack in india...and then you calculate the amount they be needing even for a 2-3 day limilted war.....

can see you are not exposed to quite a lot of concepts. no problem. but one thing - limited war is not due to costs ...... am sure if you are patient you will learn as you gain exposure

cheers

I think we also share 98% of our DNA with pigs, rats, dogs, chimpanzees,chickens ect also.

actually no

and best statistic is of with other human beings. human race has more than 99% of its DNA common, in short we hardly differ from any other person by more than a couple of genes:cheers:

I think that is a thought to ponder over?

actually no

and best statistic is of with other human beings. human race has more than 99% of its DNA common, in short we hardly differ from any other person by more than a couple of genes:cheers:

I think that is a thought to ponder over?

The point was shravan was trying to convince us that becauce chimps have 98% DNA similar as humans that somehow thats proof that we came from chimps but failed to mention that loads of animal share 98% of there DNA with humans.

The point was shravan was trying to convince us that becauce chimps have 98% DNA similar as humans that somehow thats proof that we came from chimps but failed to mention that loads of animal share 98% of there DNA with humans.

Chimpanzees are our closest 'relatives', i.e there aren't 'loads of animals' who have a 98% identity with human DNA, there's only one.

there are of course animals who have a very high degree of identity, and even higher degrees of similarity. Like mice and what not, actually most if not all mammals share more than 90% of their DNA with us, but none more so than the chimps.

Here's an easy way to think about it, chimps were the last to 'diverge' from our evolutionary path. After the split, homo-erectus, the first upright walking 'person' evolved, he in turn evolved into a number of sub-species, who eventually either died out or combined giving rise to Homo-sapiens, i.e modern humans.

so humans have a fairly long line of evolutionary history, the longest in fact since we are the most evolved, so saying that humans evolved from chimps is rather crude, because at the end of the day all forms of life have evolved from one single ancestor.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom