What's new

The Second Indo-Chinese War (2013-2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Totally disagree. The disparity of defence capability between China and India is widen with time, not shrinking. The only way for India to secure itself in the future is by join the US camp. Otherwise, according to Lee Kuan Yow(Former PM of Singapore) All the Asian countries combined (Including India) would not be capable of confronting China in the future. He is known as the "wise man of Asia". Please take heed to his advise.

WAH!!!!!!
Wettest dream i have ever seen by a person.:lazy::lazy::lazy::lazy:

So many agencies/experts have said that China overestimates it's power way too much.
Anyways,Indo-China war will drag both countries several decades back and it would be a big disaster for the global economy as well.

Check out the 10 largest trading partners of India. Check out the size of the trade. They are peanuts.

United Arab Emirates 23.9 19.4 43.4
China 11.6 30.8 42.4
United States 19.5 16.9 36.5
Saudi Arabia 3.9 17.0 21.0
Germany 5.4 10.3 15.7
Switzerland 589.39 14.6 15.2
Singapore 7.5 6.4 14.0
Australia 1.3 12.4 13.7
Iran 1.8 11.5 13.3
Hong Kong 7.8 4.7 12.6

as compare to China below and US which I posted above

United States 333.74 81.36 252.38
Japan 266.73 150.60 116.13
Hong Kong 203.64 12.92 190.73
South Korea 186.07 112.14 73.93
Taiwan 129.21 103.34 25.88
Germany 115.00 55.79 59.21
Australia 59.68 37.44 22.25
Russia 56.91 23.83 33.08
Malaysia 53.56 32.10 21.46
Singapore 52.48 20.17 32.31

@ faithful guy
read 6th sentence in post no 483 carefully.
though we are not ten top economies we have billions of buyers. so us will not neglect us. we provide them cheap BPO and IT services.

You mentioned that India has the 2nd largest market. Are you going to take back that statement?

Stop boasting.

Check out the 10 largest trading partners of India. Check out the size of the trade. They are peanuts.

United Arab Emirates 23.9 19.4 43.4
China 11.6 30.8 42.4
United States 19.5 16.9 36.5
Saudi Arabia 3.9 17.0 21.0
Germany 5.4 10.3 15.7
Switzerland 589.39 14.6 15.2
Singapore 7.5 6.4 14.0
Australia 1.3 12.4 13.7
Iran 1.8 11.5 13.3
Hong Kong 7.8 4.7 12.6

as compare to China below and US which I posted above

United States 333.74 81.36 252.38
Japan 266.73 150.60 116.13
Hong Kong 203.64 12.92 190.73
South Korea 186.07 112.14 73.93
Taiwan 129.21 103.34 25.88
Germany 115.00 55.79 59.21
Australia 59.68 37.44 22.25
Russia 56.91 23.83 33.08
Malaysia 53.56 32.10 21.46
Singapore 52.48 20.17 32.31

The point is growth!The growth that India has shown.
BAH! leave it you won't understand,when you already have an anti-india bug in in your mind.

WAH!!!!!!
Wettest dream i have ever seen by a person.:lazy::lazy::lazy::lazy:

So many agencies/experts have said that China overestimates it's power way too much.
Anyways,Indo-China war will drag both countries several decades back and it would be a big disaster for the global economy as well.

That was not my statement. That is from the former PM of singapore who has many respect from the international community. So its no one's wet dream. And the way things are going, I would agree with him more so than disagree with him.

The point is growth!The growth that India has shown.
BAH! leave it you won't understand,when you already have an anti-india bug in in your mind.

Why is it that when I brought out a fact, you guys change the topic? Lets stick with one fact at a time and not change the topic once I bring up a fact.

Totally disagree. The disparity of defence capability between China and India is widen with time, not shrinking. The only way for India to secure itself in the future is by join the US camp. Otherwise, according to Lee Kuan Yow(Former PM of Singapore) All the Asian countries combined (Including India) would not be capable of confronting China in the future. He is known as the "wise man of Asia". Please take heed to his advise.

hmmm .... You may disagree... A war can happen only if the attacker feels the opponent is weak.. All major wars that India fought had same inner root.. China attacked India exactly after it carefully studied that Indian defence is weak.. When india started equipping with the help it got from US & Russia .. War ended.... I believe China is not a crack like North Korea.. China will surely evaluate the damage it will face during war.. India in 21 st century is not India of 20th century.. India still a leader in NAM will not follow your advice of joining US camp.. India a raising power.. will take strategic friendship from US and Russia but not join its camp.. India is tooooooo big to get into ones camp i hope you understand..

As you said India wont confront with China.. India will save its interest..

The two largest economy are US and China. I'm not even sure if India is one of the top 10 market out there. Also, the Indian economy is more isolated compare to other Asian economy. I do not think US economy, except for IT outsourcing, would be affected much. Look up the trade volume between US and India and that will show insignificant it is. If you want India to be more important to the US, buy more US weapons. That is the only way.

You just need to read more of economic forum apart from defense one :-)
I agree, volumes matters, but volumes are created with over the period of time. India is growing at 8.5% GDP and its already 1.45 Trillion economy with third largest middle class in the world. It has a potential of maintain this growth for next 30 years (not my words). Now you can do some maths to find out the volumes of trade.

India 2010

* 2010 GDP growth: 8.5% (could cross 9%)
* Fastest growing automobile market (average growht 26% in last 10 years). Also India is third largest automobilie exporter in Asia after Japan and SKeora. China is at fourth.
* India has 65% of Global IT/ITES/BPO outsourcing business with $72 billion export.
* India's manufacturing is growing at 14% annual average (mostly on domestic demand, which is better then export oriented).
* India already a third preferred destination for FDI (only after China/US). But 2015 it will be on second position.
* India is building world class highways at 12km per day i.e 4380km pa. Target is to take it to 20km pa by 2012.
* In last 10 years India has stated building Subways in 5 cities now and by 2015, 12 cities will be having subways.
* More then 23 airports are either under construction/expedition/up gradation in India right now.
* Read more futures cities under construction in India

Dholera SIR
GIFT Gujarat,Gujarat International Tec City,Gujarat International Finance Tec-City (GIFT)

* Read more about mega industrial projects like DMIC (1000 KM one of the biggest industrial area cone completed by 2020)

Following is the site for Branding of India. good source to read about India
India Resource Centre

* Fastest growing Telecom market in the World (already 700 million connections)
* India going to spend 1+ trillion on infrastructure development in 2012-17 period alone.

Why didn't you provide PPP terms?
Which actually represents the purchasing power and a better way to calculate strength?
India is 4th in it.

LOL! :no:

GDP (PPP) is worthless for international comparisons. Since obviously prices are different in different countries. The only way to compare is by using nominal GDP.

Someone who earns $2 a day may be considered "middle class" in India, but it won't buy you anything in Hong Kong or Tokyo.

hmmm .... You may disagree... A war can happen only if the attacker feels the opponent is weak.. All major wars that India fought had same inner root.. China attacked India exactly after it carefully studied that Indian defence is weak.. When india started equipping with the help it got from US & Russia .. War ended.... I believe China is not a crack like North Korea.. China will surely evaluate the damage it will face during war.. India in 21 st century is not India of 20th century.. India still a leader in NAM will not follow your advice of joining US camp.. India a raising power.. will take strategic friendship from US and Russia but not join its camp.. India is tooooooo big to get into ones camp i hope you understand..

As you said India wont confront with China.. India will save its interest..

The statement of "India still a leader in NAM" sound like India of 20th century than India of 21st century. As for India a rising power, no one is disputing that. But many countries are rising powers out there so India is not unique. As for India is too big to get into one camp, I have to disagree with you on that as India currently is not that big and if it one day become very big, then it can reevalute its strategy. But do not base its foreign relationship strategy on its economy projections.

I doubt the Chinese are brave enough to start a war in 2013. Or ever.

I'm sure that is what you thought before 1962 as well. :azn:

Which may have been the reason India chose to host the Tibetan government in exile, backstabbing China in 1959, despite the silly talk of Hindi Chini bhai bhai, which was of course invented by India.

I agree, volumes matters, but volumes are created with over the period of time. India is growing at 8.5% GDP and its already 1.45 Trillion economy with third largest middle class in the world. It has a potential of maintain this growth for next 30 years (not my words). Now you can do some maths to find out the volumes of trade.

India 2010

* Fastest growing automobile market (average growht 26% in last 10 years). Also India is third largest automobilie exporter in Asia after Japan and SKeora. China is at fourth.
* India has 65% of Global IT/ITES/BPO outsourcing business with $72 billion export.
* India's manufacturing is growing at 14% annual average (mostly on domestic demand, which is better then export oriented).
* India already a third preferred destination for FDI (only after China/US). But 2015 it will be on second position.
* India is building world class highways at 12km per day i.e 4380km pa. Target is to take it to 20km pa by 2012.
* In last 10 years India has stated building Subways in 5 cities now and by 2015, 12 cities will be having subways.
* More then 23 airports are either under construction/expedition/up gradation in India right now.

Dholera SIR
GIFT Gujarat,Gujarat International Tec City,Gujarat International Finance Tec-City (GIFT)

* Read more about mega industrial projects like DMIC (1000 KM one of the biggest industrial area cone completed by 2020)

India Resource Centre

* India going to spend 1+ trillion on infrastructure development in 2012-17 period alone.

get ready for more and more Chinese attack's now,I last time I saw 1 guy stating this,he came under attack from various corners.

India 2010

Dholera SIR

India Resource Centre

When I look at all these projections, it make me wonder the LCA designer projected India's air defence power back in 1983. Its almost 30 years since 1983. And I wonder how the designed believed that India had exceeded the projections.

In any case, the thing that is impressive about India begins and ends at its population size. This had provide much hope for the future but misery at the present. I hope India has a better future than the present for the sake of so many people in the slums.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom