What's new

The slow poisoning of Pakistan - Mera Jisam meri marzi is anti-thesis of Islam

Help the planet see what you have been able to see. Tell us what do they want to be solved?
  • What problem do they have and what do they think is the right avenue to solve it?
  • Do they have a solution in mind?
  • Who will provide that solution?
  • What is possibly the first and second step in making that happen?
I hope you are able to explain knowing "mera jism meri marzi" as this is the message they regurgitate.

Literally everything is on their page. All their demands, problems and solutions. A 34 pae document I think.
Your problem with Islam is visible - but it is not your problem with Islam but who you have chosen to learn from. If you expect TTP (the American and Indian funded terrorist org) will teach you then perhaps you could pick a little better teacher than that.

If you are sincere in your desire to learn, guess who can teach you the best.

But if I ask, if you want to learn the constitution of England, will you walk to a citizen and see him behave or will you reach out to the book of the constitution and get help? Just curious.

You didn't answer me. No one wants to ban freedom of speech - but you want the freedom of speech to spread venom. Not welcome.

I will make really simple.

Those points I mentioned are indeed a fundamental part of, what majority regards, as Sharia law.

Do you reject this?

Secondly, you cannot say that you want to debate, are okay with freedom of expression but then suggest in your thread that they're trying to spread venom so should be banned. There's no sense in it.

Literally everything is on their page. All their demands, problems and solutions. A 34 pae document I think.

Women are 51% of Pakistan and the population of Pakistan (men women children and elderly) all have problems. Dentists have problems, nurse have problems, students have problems. Listing 34 pages of the problem don't help anyone.

Now any movement, that is sincere in solving anything stats off with their first most pressing demand. Kashmiris want freedom from India, N-league demand vindication of Nawaz Sharif. Tell me one thing which is a must for them and that you are supporting them for.

If your argument is that women have problems then let me counter it by saying who hasn't. Should the entire country be dancing on the streets?

Or let me make it a little easier on you - what are you supporting to solve for them first?

They support this France with this insulting cartoon of our prophet???

6a0177444b0c2e970d026bde9d9f86200c-800wi

can you show me where they supported france sir ?????????

Your problem with Islam is visible - but it is not your problem with Islam but who you have chosen to learn from. If you expect TTP (the American and Indian funded terrorist org) will teach you then perhaps you could pick a little better teacher than that.

If you are sincere in your desire to learn, guess who can teach you the best.

But if I ask, if you want to learn the constitution of England, will you walk to a citizen and see him behave or will you reach out to the book of the constitution and get help? Just curious.

You didn't answer me. No one wants to ban freedom of speech - but you want the freedom of speech to spread venom. Not welcome.

English constitution doesn't dictate how their citizens should socially and morally behave in public spheres.
Women are 51% of Pakistan and the population of Pakistan (men women children and elderly) all have problems. Dentists have problems, nurse have problems, students have problems. Listing 34 pages of the problem don't help anyone.

Now any movement, who is sincere in solving anything stats off with their first most pressing demand. Kashmiris want freedom from India, N-league demand vindication of Nawaz Sharif. Tell me one thing which is a must for them and that you are supporting them for.

If your argument is that women ahs problems then let me counter it by saying who hasn't. Should the entire country be dancing on the streets?

You're equating the societally enforced problems faced by women to petty workplace issues or small daily issues faced by dentists and doctors.

English constitution doesn't dictate how their citizens should socially and morally behave in public spheres.

You're equating the societally enforced problems faced by women to petty workplace issues or small daily issues faced by dentists and doctors.

Red part. Thank you. English constitution is not a way of life but Islam is a complete way of life and Muslims follow that by choice. That is why if you need to understand the complete way of life which goes far deeper than the British Constitution, you have no choice but to learn from The Book itself.

Blue part, No. I want to help women in need who are unable to explain what they need - and since you are advocating for their need, you must have understood what others are unable to see, hear or comprehend. Everyone has problems. Women do too. Let me write it again, women do have problems - but what they or the NGOs are doing do NOT solve any of them. This march is NOT targetted towards solving any problems.

I hope you are able to see the point.

No one is against helping women. This march is not being done to help women.

Red part. Thank you. English constitution is not a way of life. Islam is.

Blue part, No. I want to help women in need who are unable to explain what they need - and since you are advocating for their need, you must have understood what others are unable to see, hear or comprehend. Everyone has problems. Women do too. Let me write it again, women do have problems - but what they or the NGOs are doing do NOT solve any of them. This march is NOT targetted towards solving any problems.

I hope you are able to see the point.

No one is against helping women. This march is not being done to help women.

1. That's why, it's reasonable to judge Islam based off how its followers behave. But it's non reasonable to judge the English constitution based off English citizens and how they behave.

2. I already told you, go read their 34 page document on problems AND solutions. They're creating awareness, trying to empower, and also asking the Government to enact laws. This IS the solution.

You're not going to barge into a house and tell someone to stop domestic violence. Ypu need to raise awareness and get the government and law acting.

People today often, always remove the blame from religion. They will say Islam gives women all the rights, but they never discuss those rights.

If Sharia were to be implemented, in all its glory, like the TTP want and fight for... what rights will the women have?

- Testimonials worth half to that of a man.
- The force of a full veil cover on women.
- Dress codes also, in consequence, bar women from pursuing some sports.
- The discouragement of women who wish to lead career oriented lives.
- The legalization of domestic violence.
- Economic inequity when it comes to inheritance laws

... and so on.
This post shows your level of knowledge or its lack of regarding Islam
1. That's why, it's reasonable to judge Islam based off how its followers behave. But it's non reasonable to judge the English constitution based off English citizens and how they behave.

2. I already told you, go read their 34 page document on problems AND solutions. They're creating awareness, trying to empower, and also asking the Government to enact laws. This IS the solution.

You're not going to barge into a house and tell someone to stop domestic violence. Ypu need to raise awareness and get the government and law acting.
Can you link that 34 page document?

Point 1: Wrong again. Muslims are mere students of Islam. Muslims are not Prophets who have already mastered the message and you could learn from those who know it all. Your desire to learn from Muslims about Islam is like watching students of maths and judging if Maths is based on the correct principles. Do you see where you can improve? Learn from the book. It will not harm you.

Point 2: So you are advocating them without reading and knowing what they've written. That explains.

I am Pakistani in everyway and form. I know my country more than the place I am living in.
Good that you're patriotic and all, but I can tell you every town's moral highs and lows are not in the boundaries of Islam, far from it.

Again, there is no resistance to solve social issues and to protect the week. Mera Jisam Meri Marzi has different agendas but when they receive pressure, they hide behind women issues as a mask. If this movement was really to protect the weak, don't you think the slogan should include "justice for all", "protect the weak" and "make domestic life better"? Don't you think?
The movement isn't about the weak, because It's "Aurat March" on "Women's Day". "Meri Jisam Meri Marzi" is specifically meant to be for women who are dealing with controlling men and whatnot. If commies have other intentions with this slogan you are free to ask them about it, I'm just stating its original meaning.

Lastly why not stick to women rights instead of bashing Pakistani institutions, politicians etc.. or putting out demands which have nothing to do with em ?

Because OP said,
Every tribe, every cast, every town has its own moral lows and highs albite all of them roughly stay within Islamic boundaries.

And unless you are extremely sheltered then you know that the vast majority of "moral lows" in Pakistan are far beyond the boundaries of Islam. And politicians (except a few poor guys trying to stand up to the system) and institutions are complicit in immoral activities. Maybe it does not happen in developed areas like Punjab and Islamabad anymore, but it is rampant in Balochistan, KPK, and Sindh.

Your last paragraph has substance. Aorat March should go outside parliament or PM house and demand actions which they are totally not doing. If they need protection through the constitution, they must be outside the house of the constitution. If their problem is with the enforcement of laws that already exist, they must be outside courts and law enforcement bodies and again, they are totally not doing that.

Can someone confirm (I don't want to link it) that those ......... shouted things like "Allah bhi sunh le", "Rasuul bhi sunh le"? If this is true, this BS will never step foot in Pakistan, at least one Muslim Pakistani is alive.

Good that you're patriotic and all, but I can tell you every town's moral highs and lows are not in the boundaries of Islam, far from it.

The movement isn't about the weak, because It's "Aurat March" on "Women's Day". "Meri Jisam Meri Marzi" is specifically meant to be for women who are dealing with controlling men and whatnot. If commies have other intentions with this slogan you are free to ask them about it, I'm just stating its original meaning.

Because OP said,

And unless you are extremely sheltered then you know that the vast majority of "moral lows" in Pakistan are far beyond the boundaries of Islam. And politicians (except a few poor guys trying to stand up to the system) and institutions are complicit in immoral activities. Maybe it does not happen in developed areas like Punjab and Islamabad anymore, but it is rampant in Balochistan, KPK, and Sindh.

@arjunk it is a bad slogan targetted to harm the family system. The solution to a problem is not to destroy the system but to make it better. The family unit has a fundamental importance in Islam. Anyone who tries to harm the family unit, let it be in anger or in ignorance is not welcome.

Who would not want to help women? I love my mother, sister and wife who are all women. Why would anyone not want to help and protect women - but if women (or men) or anyone wishes to attack the family system by spreading religion then it is not welcome. The solution is in spreading glove, not in spreading hatred or rebellion in teh family unit.

And "mera jism meri marzi" is not welcome. Even if it had the right intention, it reads terribly. Likewise, if men would say that, they will be equally unacceptable.

I will make really simple.

Those points I mentioned are indeed a fundamental part of, what majority regards, as Sharia law.

Do you reject this?

Secondly, you cannot say that you want to debate, are okay with freedom of expression but then suggest in your thread that they're trying to spread venom so should be banned. There's no sense in it.

So you are saying this is a revolt against Sharia Law? Sharia is the Islamic constitution. Who can reject a constitution and still claim to be a law-abiding citizen of the state? People who have wrongly enforced it will answer before Allah - but a 700 years long Muslim empire has lived and prospered on Sharia Laws. If some NGOs have problems with it - they are welcome to have problems. Narendra Modi too has a problem with Islam so let some NGOs be among them.

But by saying what you've just said, you have actually cornered yourself where you will be allowed to have issues. Non-believers do have issues - and if Aorat March is to promote what non-believers believe then sure - they are not welcome.

You are free as long as you are not harming anyone with your freedom. It is a fundamental principle of freedom. If Aorat March is keen to spread hatred against Islam or Islamic values you know what's my answer.

can you show me where they supported france sir ?????????

the problem is that nothing is working against them. Every other narrative has failed to deter them and this continuous attacks have only emboldened them and they have only spread their marches and protests. Thus the religious section of our society and those who claim to be 'guardians' have used this age old target of blasphemy and for this they produced the doctored video, which has been debunked and the flag, which does not belong to France. Their purpose is clear to attack the organizers through blasphemy charges and force the government to ban them. This dangerous and extremely reckless and condemnable action should be openly condemned since today one may celebrate this false blasphemy charge to stop their march but tomorrow these charges can be used against the State, Army, politicians, Courts and the very people themselves. Something worse than the Taliban.
They were neither talking about iqbal nor the sufis nor the holy religious personalities. After Imran bhi sun le, they mention Governor Ismael which was doctored to become iqbal, then imran again and then comes mulah bhi sun le which was doctored to become God and then comes Fazlu sun le which became Prophet and Orya became Auliyah in the doctored video. This false doctoring is exactly how these religious section strike and this is how they commit some of the most horrid crimes against the people of Pakistan targeting everyone.

So the question is why this blasphemy charge gain such widespread that many refused to utilize their minds in this. Simple because the reason is that they are against the event and to satisfy their own hatred they are promoting the false usage of blasphemy laws and this action will severely harm the country in a manner this march could never do.

Agree or disagree with them but if you utilize this route to target them then you are scum of the scum and the organizers are in their right to demand charges and investigation against those that doctored that video.

Back
Top Bottom