What's new

The Slumdog Princess-The Mugals in today's India

Anyone who can get their hands on the book "Begmat kai Ansoo" by Khawaja Hassan Nizami, should read it. It deals with the social upheaval after 1857 with a special focus on Mughal princesses and princes.

I am surprised to see the very negative views from Indian posters. Seriously, if you have nothing good or supportive to say, why say anything at all? These are poor people. If anyone here is actually worse off then these people then let them be as critical as they please. But seeing that ALL Indian posters are better off than these people, I am surprised that they are passing such hard-hearted comments. Unfortunate to see this.

all we are saying is why should they be differentiated from other indians?? the government will help them as it helps the other poor people of the country.

and pay for it in afterlife,what a fraudulent claim this.

As opposed to the dumass claim of a certain people that if your ancestor accidentally tooted in someones direction then you will be paying for his error for the rest of your own life and if you are lucky you might not be turned into an animal the next go round.

As opposed to the dumass claim of a certain people that if your ancestor accidentally tooted in someones direction then you will be paying for his error for the rest of your own life and if you are lucky you might not be turned into an animal the next go round.

Don't make fun of others belief, it's against the teachings of our religion...

bilal,

am not here to trashtalk,i dont care what you think anyway.

please,post some facts.

You came up with a hypothesis about the scapegoat thing, the impetus is on you to prove it.

As for our belief of suffering in the afterlife, yes, one may suffer his own burderden unless forgiven.

Lastly, You put words in my mouth bringing up nawabs while I was talking about some system in which ones merit and capability is seen not their popularity and bloodlines.

I recon you see your last post and judge whether it's trash talking or not, otherwise, there was a good respectful discussion going on with your compatriots.

no,if u benefit from your ancestor's crimes,u too are culpable.

A man ll be deterred to commit a crime if he is told that his descendants ll suffer too as a result,it is better than any u ll get roasted in an oven in hell bullshit.

You came up with a hypothesis about the scapegoat thing, the impetus is on you to prove it.

As for our belief of suffering in the afterlife, yes, one may suffer his own burderden unless forgiven.

Lastly, You put words in my mouth brining up nawabs while I was talking about some system in which ones merit and capability is seen not their popularity and bloodlines.

I recon you see your last post and judge whether it's trash talking or not, otherwise, there was a good respectful discussion going on with your compatriots.

Ok,he was no scapegoat but he suffered because of it.

fair enough,i am asking what merit and capability do u see in those nawabs and why should they get any preferential treatment in India?

I forgot to ask u guys something,u guys are so proud of gahzni/ghori/babur etc,so why dont u adopt this family and take care of them in pakistanm?

isn't pakistan the natural heir of the delhi sultanate and the mughals?

fair enough,i am asking what merit and capability do u see in those nawabs and why should they get any preferential treatment in India?

And where did I say so, I don't really care much for ex nawabs and kings, the only place where are asked whether they are entitled to proceeds from buildings built by their ancestors was more of an academic question than a concern...
I forgot to ask u guys something,u guys are so proud of gahzni/ghori/babur etc,so why dont u adopt this family and take care of them in pakistanm?

isn't pakistan the natural heir of the delhi sultanate and the mughals?

Again the same, you are assuming too much. You are assuming I have some special soft corner for them while I don't, if their ancestors weren't competent enough to keep what they had then that's that....

Stop assuming...

Well these Mughals have Hindu blood in them so they are weak... After Aurangzeb, Mughal Empire was 1/10 what it was in past... Why?

The Mughal kings were basically half Hindu bloody cowards! If I was Babur Id be ashamed if these type of ppl were my descendants...

Muslims should also not associate post-Aurangzeb time with Mughal Empire... It was half blood Hindu-Mughal Empire after..

wow this is the most disgusting post i ever read on this forum ,dude u truly are a islamic radicalist u will burn in hell

no,if u benefit from your ancestor's crimes,u too are culpable.

A man ll be deterred to commit a crime if he is told that his descendants ll suffer too as a result,it is better than any u ll get roasted in an oven in hell bullshit.

BS if that was the case hindus would be the bastion of human piety yet you cannot claim that they are. Muslims at least say that if you do sin you will pay for it and you alone, you are saying that you share your sin even with your children which is laughable. So a one month old child who cannot pronounce his or her own name is born with sin and what if said child dies in sin, let me guess reincarnated into a badger or something?

Both systems are okay if the person is willing to be morally correct,

if not,some justification ll always be given by the abusers.

I dont know about you,if someone told me that my children might suffer for my sins,i wont commit them.

Every parent loves their children more than themselves,thats the true essence of parenthood.

You can come up with all kinds of such stuff,but i see this as a stronger deterrent.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom