What's new

The South China Sea Is Ours Because It’s Got ‘China’ in the Name, Chinese Admiral Says

India was never Unified? Go read up on some history ignorant troll!!!
Besides, irrespective of history, it's how nation states exist now that matters!!!

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Walao!!! That is a great piece of advice coming from an Indian but I suggest you recommend it to all your fellow countrymen. Their lack of knowledge on the subject of history is so revealing based on what I read so far. I could not help laughing.

A word of caution for truth-seekers: Please refrain from reading histories as per India’s textbooks, be open-minded, read what other historians outside of India are saying.

In fact nothing interests me more than the histories of the world esp. Asia. However in Asia, there were far too many cases where the historians were forced to alter findings in exchange for national interest.

Case in point:

1. In Malaysian History textbooks in recent years were gradually altered to reflect on National Aspiration. Their traditional Malay heroes e.g. Hang Tuah, Tuah Jebat, etc were suddenly omitted after (The Malaysian Historical Society discovered that they were in fact Chinese)

2. Although 4 of the so-called Malay states in Peninsular Malaya e.g. Kelantan, Perlis, etc were former territories of the Kingdom Siam, their former status were never mentioned. (They were added into the Federation of Malaya by the British Colonialists.)

3. The first ruler of Malacca was in fact a Hindu was tactfully concealed and in its place the Islamic Sultan.

The nation interest should comes first hence the works of many of true historians have to be politically correct over hard facts e.g. Japan today still does show any remorse nor admit to the massive atrocities committed by her Imperial Army due to her naked invasion of other nations during WW2 in her histories textbooks. Hence the young Japanese student are totally ignorant to the fact why so many Asian Nations do not TRUST Japan. The Japanese students never knew the truth about Japan warcrimes committed during 19th or 20th Centuries e.g. the Massacre of Taiwan, Manila, Nanking,etc. They were told that SEX SLAVES never existed. It was fabricated. These ladies were all willing slaves according to Japan and they were all awaiting the arrival of the great invader so that they can spread their thighs wide open and offered themselves to the made believe liberators. Today there are still many museums of Japanese atrocities in existence in Malaysia.
Next, according to Japanese historians themselves, they admitted the name “Shenkaku” never existed before 1895 yet Abe dare to claim that these islands were historically Japan. The milestone on the islands read 1895, the same year Taiwan and the surrounding islands were forcefully annexed under the Treaty of Shimonoseki from the Qing Empress’s China. USA is totally aware of the true fact but they have ulterior motive in this part of the world.

India histories are even funnier as they were altered to a mixture of Bollywood and India traditional curry spices. We all know histories of the land came from digging the ground. However in India archaeologists have to trace the histories of the land from the Vedas from the temples and ancient coins. Although the authenticity of these items discovered could be verified, the date and year remain a mystery. There were no written records of histories in ancient India and so it was mainly guess work. So lately some Indian historians went to Tibet to view written ancient texts to verify or prove their hypotheses and theories.

Because India was basically a subcontinent of 470 chieftain districts, Kingdom, etc. with more than 330 spoken languages.

India was never Unified? Go read up on some history ignorant troll!!!
Besides, irrespective of history, it's how nation states exist now that matters!!!

Walao!!! That is a great piece of advice coming from an Indian but I suggest you recommend it to all your fellow countrymen. Their lack of knowledge on the subject of history is so revealing based on what I read so far. I could not help laughing.

A word of caution for truth-seekers: Please refrain from reading histories as per India’s textbooks, be open-minded, read what other historians outside of India are saying.

In fact nothing interests me more than the histories of the world esp. Asia. However in Asia, there were far too many cases where the historians were forced to alter findings in exchange for national interest.

Case in point:

1. In Malaysian History textbooks in recent years were gradually altered to reflect on National Aspiration. Their traditional Malay heroes e.g. Hang Tuah, Tuah Jebat, etc were suddenly omitted after (The Malaysian Historical Society discovered that they were in fact Chinese)

2. Although 4 of the so-called Malay states in Peninsular Malaya e.g. Kelantan, Perlis, etc were former territories of the Kingdom Siam, their former status were never mentioned. (They were added into the Federation of Malaya by the British Colonialists.)

3. The first ruler of Malacca was in fact a Hindu was tactfully concealed and in its place the Islamic Sultan.

The nation interest should comes first hence the works of many of true historians have to be politically correct over hard facts e.g. Japan today still does show any remorse nor admit to the massive atrocities committed by her Imperial Army due to her naked invasion of other nations during WW2 in her histories textbooks. Hence the young Japanese student are totally ignorant to the fact why so many Asian Nations do not TRUST Japan. The Japanese students never knew the truth about Japan warcrimes committed during 19th or 20th Centuries e.g. the Massacre of Taiwan, Manila, Nanking,etc. They were told that SEX SLAVES never existed. It was fabricated. These ladies were all willing slaves according to Japan and they were all awaiting the arrival of the great invader so that they can spread their thighs wide open and offered themselves to the made believe liberators. Today there are still many museums of Japanese atrocities in existence in Malaysia.
Next, according to Japanese historians themselves, they admitted the name “Shenkaku” never existed before 1895 yet Abe dare to claim that these islands were historically Japan. The milestone on the islands read 1895, the same year Taiwan and the surrounding islands were forcefully annexed under the Treaty of Shimonoseki from the Qing Empress’s China. USA is totally aware of the true fact but they have ulterior motive in this part of the world.

India histories are even funnier as they were altered to a mixture of Bollywood and India traditional curry spices. We all know histories of the land came from digging the ground. However in India archaeologists have to trace the histories of the land from the Vedas from the temples and ancient coins. Although the authenticity of these items discovered could be verified, the date and year remain a mystery. There were no written records of histories in ancient India and so it was mainly guess work. So lately some Indian historians went to Tibet to view written ancient texts to verify or prove their hypotheses and theories.

Because India was basically a subcontinent of 470 chieftain districts, Kingdom, etc. with more than 330 spoken languages.

I am pretty sure most Indians have studied about Ashoka the Great, an Indian emperor of the Maurya Dynasty who was also known as the GREAT INDIAN UNIFIER. Something all Indians were so proud about.

So it must be totally devastating, shocking and humiliating for many nationalistic Indian when it was revealed that Ashoka was in fact a character invented by an East India Company employee by the name of James Princep for his novel. So what is so surprising when they could not find a single archaeological evidence with reference of Ashoka or related on them. This is as per accounts of Indian and Western archaeologists alike.

Why is the first part of my reply still missing?

I will wait and see before I repost part 1 of my earlier response to mpk1988

ancient Chinese accepted that there is Vietnam Ocean 交趾洋 (Jiaozhi Yang). It is truth, the truth is not changed forever.

The map printed in China, Vietnam Ocean in Chinese 交趾洋 is in below.

bien giao chi.jpg

Last edited:
That time ,VN just a part of china ,What is your point??

The map printed around 1405-1433, after Vietnam had regained independence from China over 400 years. The chinese character 交趾界 (Vietnam border) is stated on top of the map.

bien giao chi.jpg

Your ancestor accepted that there is Vietnam Ocean. Chinese admiral is loweducated, very funny..

Last edited:
There is no South China sea, the only one left it is China south sea!

It's for regional peace, and for Japanese good. You know, they don't apology, the right-wing Chinese would revenge and destroy the Japan islands in some time.

So China will become aggressive like Empire of Japan !? Well, may be even more ...
So Chinese's future will be very sad and awful ....

Back
Top Bottom