What's new

The Talibanisation of British childhood by hardline parents

No, just members of Parliament and House of Lords. They are British citizens who have revoked their Pakistani citizenship ( I am referring to the Pakistani politicians who we as Pakistanis should feel proud for according to you. The same ones who back their PM when he insults Pakistan and Pakistanis).

Shahid Malik......born in the UK

Nazir Ahmed...born in pakistan but soon after his birth his family migrated to the UK, where he was brought up.

Sadiq Khan.....born in the UK

Sajjad Karim....Born in the UK

Salma Yaqoob...Born in the UK

Treason for what though? For choosing to send their kids to Islamic school, for wanting to learn Quran, for wearing Hijab in public places? For practicing freedom of speech and freedom of thought? Guy you are sounding like that old troll on Youtube who gives hate speeches against Muslims in England. There is no crime here, just sensationalist stories that Britain is being lost to extremists, let's rally all the crazy English people for votes. In the end they will do harm to our own people. They are unbelievably angry as to why so many inferior races and Muslims have chosen to reside on their island. Khair, keep supporting them.

Reread the article. Your confused. Your turning this into something its not. The issue here isn't any of the stuff in bold. It is the stuff in that article about little kids that are now allowed to draw and pointless crap like that.

Last edited:
Reread the article. Your confused. Your turning this into something its not. The issue here isn't any of the stuff in bold. It is the stuff in that article about little kids that are now allowed to draw and pointless crap like that.

I decided not to be constricted by such blatant nonsense. The issue is all about the practice of Islam and their supposed Talibanisation that is taking place in the middle of Europe.

I decided not to be constricted by such blatant nonsense. The issue is all about the practice of Islam and their supposed Talibanisation that is taking place in the middle of Europe.

No the issue is about what is in that article. That stuff has no place in any society. Especially in a place like Britain where these idiot extremist come as immigrants to then try to alter it to their delusional mindset while at that same time enjoying British freedoms that they lack in their respective countries.

Crap like this damages everyone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Shortly after the Tube bombings, the British authorities rounded up 500 Pakistanis from a London neighbourhood and deported them within the next 48 hours on separate flights. These people did not have citizenship but were legal immigrants. Their paper work was torn and they were declared enemies of the state. Mothers were separated from their children and husbands. If you don't believe me I can set up an MSN chat between you and a friend of mine whose parents used to own a jewelry store and were on their way to English citizenship. Their lawyer delayed their case and after the Tube bombings both his parents were deported on separate flights. If this is not hardship then maybe you guys are not looking closely at the ones suffering.

I have been an illegal immigrant or in a more civil way an Asylum seeker myself. There has been hundreds of thousands of Asylum seekers in the UK and during the last decade hundreds of thousands of them have been given stay and citizenship. You might have heard a few things from the others but i have first hand experience myself and on top of that i do the interpretation work(mostly to the asylum seekers) besides my regular job. Right now the gov is processing the old application of asylum seekers and giving them stay. You should remember that their decision is based on individual cases, nothing to do with pakistani or another one. The al qaeda guys have used the asylum system to infiltrate in the UK to cause problems, it not only cause problem for the wider society, but also to the asylum seekers(be it muslim or non muslim), those individuals who have been deported might have had something wrong in their asylum applicatiion or failed to convince the authorities, i see nothing wrong if they were deported if they came under the suspesion of terrorism, the gov have a duty to protect their citizens and they dont take any chances.

I just wanted to present a different side to the argument. Please don't think all practicing Muslims are extremists and please don't think I am in favour of Talibanisation or extremism. Those of you with insight and knowledge will understand. The militant elements within us who are responsible should be rooted out. But here we are making a problem out of practicing Islam in a way that is not mainstream yet perfectly legal.

e al qaeda guys have used the asylum system to infiltrate in the UK to cause problems, it not only cause problem for the wider society, but also to the asylum seekers(be it muslim or non muslim), those individuals who have been deported might have had something wrong in their asylum applicatiion or failed to convince the authorities, i see nothing wrong if they were deported if they came under the suspesion of terrorism

Firstly this article was in reference to the way parents are bringing up their kids. Please prove that Al Qaeda is infiltrating England and that these parents are Al Qaeda, who are hell bent on radicalizing their kids for treasonous reasons. Please don't generalize and draw direct conclusions. I gave you first hand accounts and I appreciate your response but I am getting vague generalizations from you. Do you really think 500 people, women and children were guilty of terrorism? Were Tube bombers even Pakistani?

I just wanted to present a different side to the argument. Please don't think all practicing Muslims are extremists and please don't think I am in favour of Talibanisation or extremism. Those of you with insight and knowledge will understand. The militant elements within us who are responsible should be rooted out. But here we are making a problem out of practicing Islam in a way that is not mainstream yet perfectly legal.

nobody is making a problem out of islam!! But radicalization is a reality int he UK, although it might not be in the mainstream muslim populatin, but it exists.

Firstly this article was in reference to the way parents are bringing up their kids. Please prove that Al Qaeda is infiltrating England and that these parents are Al Qaeda, who are hell bent on radicalizing their kids for treasonous reasons. Please don't generalize and draw direct conclusions.

I know what this thread is about, my response was to your post that you claimed we are living a hard life which is not true. you mentioned the 500 families being deported and i gave you the example of al qaeda. there have been good number of individuals who belonged to al qaeda and used asylum system to stay in britain and do their dirty job.

Back
Top Bottom