What's new

The Ten Countries With The Worst Drivers

Congratulations to top 2 :yahoo:

Oh wait thats bad :fie:

let's list worst pedestrians I bet our Indian bros will top the medal count.

what the hell,if the roads arent good,why u blame the drivers
they are one of the best,driving on Indian roads isnt like driving on Japanese highways
this list is bullshit
on a lighter note if u are involving India,give it the number 1 rank
it will make the trollers troll easily

i still i dont know how to parallel park.failed twice due to parallel parking test only in NJ (NJ being very strict about it).but then got it easily in pennsylvania:cheers:.But driving in india is not my cup of tea.Allah maaf kare.....

Congratulations to top 2 :yahoo:

Oh wait thats bad :fie:
did u observe that only well developing and developed nations are in the list.........tats why pak is not in the list......try hard next time........:):tdown:

I am sure that the road is slipery, but the drivers in this video are careless, look at the way they do not wait for the other to pass by even at slow speeds. I wonder if these drivers are aware of the fact that CARs come with some thing called as brake

Last edited by a moderator:
PHILIPPINES IS THE OR HAVE THE BEST DRIVERS

if anything my City should be No.1````people from other cities and countries scared once they are here```

if anything my City should be No.1````people from other cities and countries scared once they are here```
I am sure the drivers in Tirupur, TN, India will give a tough competition to your city drivers.
The bike riders mostly drive on the wrong side of the road in Tirpur and if they colide with the one on the right side they will fight with them and extract money from the one who came on the right side of the road.

Back
Top Bottom