What's new

The Top 10 Armies You Don't Want to Fight.

1. we lost 180,000 (our records) - 400,000 (US records). US's records are very questionable because they could never count any bodies - China never retreated, while China was always advancing so counted every US and Korean body.

2. We turned 1 million Korean civilians into fertilizer on their own land.

3. No one touched our land.

thats something to be very proud off... killing civilians... bravo

And Indians don't do any propaganda?

propaganda... disowning your own soldiers... not accepting their dead bodies.... our armed forces has a distinguished honor code
[/QUOTE]

East Pakistan was neglected and weak region of Pakistan. India took advantage of the civil war.

So your 5000 so called mujhideens could fight but 65000 surrendered without a fight??
How about the failure of the Indian army to cross BRB canal near Lahore during 1965? A small Pakistani force stopped several Indian brigades in this region. Shameful?

Discuss what is relevant now.

Despite the qualitative and numerical superiority of Pakistani armour, Pakistan was outfought on the battlefield by India, which made progress into the Lahore-Sialkot sector, whilst halting Pakistan's counteroffensive on Amritsar. 1965 was a pakistani offensive which ended up into pakistan defending lahore... so India pretty much turned around the war onto pakistan...

We have over 3000 mbts.... more under development.
Most of them are old junk.

Dont know even where to start. Merkava has much better side armor, much better protected ammo, much better top armor, much better mine protection, 4 men crew, bigger depression and elevation angles of the gun...

But most important is that Merkavas have battle management system. They will get information directly from UAVs and will know position of each their own tank from GPS.

Israeli artillery will get information from UAVs, Israeli infantry gets info from UAVs. Israeli infantry is armed by modern 3rd generation anti tank missiles, including 25 km Tamuz missiles. Israel has modern Apache helicopters, including Apache Longbow.

So every enemy tank that approaches the front line with Israel will be first wiped with air force, then helicopters, then artillery, then Tamuz and finally Spike. I afraid they wont have a chance even to see the frontline.

Not for long... JFT prog,J2X,FC-20 programes are in full swing.
For long. FC-20 is weaker than F-15I or F-16I, and we will also get F-35 by that time...

Israels size is also its own disadvantage...
Not necessary. Little size means that enemy forces wishing to attack Israel have no options to maneuver. They will be forced to confront Israeli divisions directly.

plus ur navy n army are weaker.
Our army is much stronger. Navy is not weaker at all. Our sumbarines are much more modern than Pakistani, our ships also more modern with Barak point defence and modern countermeasures. Israeli navy was first navy which won battles against other missile ships:

Battle of Latakia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Battle of Baltim - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

yes peoples can come up with their own top ten list :D

What happened to Soviet in Afghanistan? Why they cannot win a war even when they had powerful military force and same is true for US who is now trying to negotiate with Talibans lol

Again what is actual strength of military? number of Soldiers? war/nuclear weapons ? Passion/dedication for war?

If army of one nation kill more peoples of opposite nations because they have more soldiers and weapons then is it bravery? I dont think so. Bravery is fighting a legal war with whatever you have got without caring about loss/strength of enemy..

1. we lost 180,000 (our records) - 400,000 (US records). US's records are very questionable because they could never count any bodies - China never retreated, while China was always advancing so counted every US and Korean body.

Came out of Sino-Japanese war victor and war of liberation as victor, however country was destroyed and Chiang looted the Gold fled to Taipei, Weak when we entered the Korean War, however at the time it's remarkable at what we managed to do with 16+ nations including a superpower at our weakest point also giving them the longest retreat not bad for that time.

Merkava has much better side armor, much better protected ammo, much better top armor, much better mine protection, 4 men crew, bigger depression and elevation angles of the gun...

But most important is that Merkavas have battle management system. They will get information directly from UAVs and will know position of each their own tank from GPS.

Israeli artillery will get information from UAVs, Israeli infantry gets info from UAVs. Israeli infantry is armed by modern 3rd generatioon anti tank missiles, including 25 km Tamuz missiles. Israel has modern Apache helicopters, including Apache Longbow.

So every enemy tank that approaches the front line with Israel will be first wiped with air force, then helicopters, then artillery, then Tamuz and finally Spike. I afraid they wont have a chance even to see the frontline.

For long. We will get F-35 by that time...

Not necessary. Little size means that enemy forces wishing to attack Israel have no options to maneuver. They will be forced to confront Israeli divisions directly.

Our army is much stronger. Navy is not weaker at all. Our sumbarines are much more modern than Pakistani, our ships also more modern with Barak point defence and modern countermeasures. Israeli navy was first navy which won battles against other missile ships:

Who's the genius here who started the military comparison between Pakistan and Israel?

The reality is that Pakistan is no match for Israel militarily. Israelis are 1 generation ahead of Pakistan, all of their tank fleet is modern while Pakistan still fields a couple of old T series tanks (we can't afford to replace them all at once, we need the $$), Israeli air force is modern while Pakistan still flies F-7's and a few other outdated designs.

Pakistan's military is strong enough to fight against india, but Israel?, forget about it.

Pakistan's military is strong enough to fight against india, but Israel?, forget about it.

Sorry I disagree just with one word
"pakistan,s military WAS strong enough to fight against India.

Dont know even where to start. Merkava has much better side armor, much better protected ammo, much better top armor, much better mine protection, 4 men crew, bigger depression and elevation angles of the gun...

Israeli artillery will get information from UAVs, Israeli infantry gets info from UAVs. Israeli infantry is armed by modern 3rd generation anti tank missiles, including 25 km Tamuz missiles. Israel has modern Apache helicopters, including Apache Longbow.

For long. FC-20 is weaker than F-15I or F-16I, and we will also get F-35 by that time...

How many mbt's does your country have?

Considering the original post (I mean original original) was made almost 12 years ago, I guess I can let most of it's inaccuracies slide.

It's completely U.S. propaganda to pretend NoKo is superior militarily to SoKo. All it does is drum up support to increase DoD spending to continue overmatching our future adversaries. It's usually a bad idea to compare Defense Expenditures and pretend they amount to anything in regards to quality of the equipment, but when your defense spending alone is equal to the Nominal GDP of the country you're most likely to face, you can safely say that you're probably going to win the war, assuming it stays 1v1.

But as you claimed (or any other chinese poster?not sure? All profiles are same) that high killing ratio is one indicator of victory of war.And you claimed that We won Vietnam war coz we killed millions of Viet. So what's the criteria?or is it suitable to your requirements.

I just know exactly high killing ratio is a major indicator of those victories in China's 1946~1949 civil war.

In modern history, I see only two countries that civilians as the target for their army: the Khmer Rouge and China.

They are even proud of their army had killed many civilians.

In fact, not difficult to understand if we consider their army history: the Khmer Rouge killed nearly 3 million civilians of their own country, while PLA killed tens of thousands of Chinese students only in one night.

Back
Top Bottom