What's new

The Top 10 Armies You Don't Want to Fight.

For sake of truth in Winter war Findland eventually submited to USSR demands, so it was pyrrhic victory of USSR. Defeating Nazi Germany is also very exaggerated. They were forced to join allied side by Soviets.

Despite huge asymmetry in forces compared to their opponents, their performance certainly is laudable.

Isn't France a part of NATO, Japan can rapidly militarize and even make nukes and delivery systems if she chooses Also the above is my list of armies i'd avoid or evade.

no they can't. they have expertise in liquid fueled rockets for satellite launch but not the solid fuel rockets needed for a good nuclear deterrence. if we detect them building nukes, we will launch a first strike within the months that they'll need to weaponize and the 1-2 years they'll need to build a delivery system, and they know it.

There is very importance in Home made weapons....

In my opinion future wars b/n military powers will be short and sharp, so it doesn't matter you make your own weapons or not, before the factory kicks into high gear (if it survives the assaults from cruise missiles, LGBs etc) the war will is long over.

no they can't. they have expertise in liquid fueled rockets for satellite launch but not the solid fuel rockets needed for a good nuclear deterrence. if we detect them building nukes, we will launch a first strike within the months that they'll need to weaponize and the 1-2 years they'll need to build a delivery system, and they know it.
Good to know you support preemptive actions.

Good to know you support preemptive actions.

The threat of the US, Britain and Japan to China is proven with both capability and intent. Historically, Japan killed the most Chinese, followed by Britain, then the US. There is no evidence of any nation having both the capability and intent of attacking the United States, therefore any preemptive attacks by the US on another nation is groundless and illegal.

Russians as they have never been conquered before , not to my knowledge
After them of course China and Pakistan , 1 Pakistani solider with Machine can stop a whole platoon by himself
Just the difference is huge in term of propaganda power it can't be matched
Rest are just pigeons

The threat of the US, Britain and Japan to China is proven with both capability and intent. Historically, Japan killed the most Chinese, followed by Britain, then the US. There is no evidence of any nation having both the capability and intent of attacking the United States, therefore any preemptive attacks by the US on another nation is groundless and illegal.
Nice try, but it ain't gonna fly. Preemptive attacks are seldom preapproved by external and supposedly 'unbiased' judges. We now have YOU on record as one who support preemptive military actions.

Russians as they have never been conquered before , not to my knowledge
After them of course China and Pakistan , 1 Pakistani solider with Machine can stop a whole platoon by himself
Just the difference is huge in term of propaganda power it can't be matched
Rest are just pigeons

Russians got conquered by Mongols 700 years ago. Never again though.

Although i don't like Japan, i think Japan should be counted in Top 10, they are quite underestimated.

the Archilles heel of Japan is they don't have enough strategic depth and resource. Build up enough subs will take its throat, not to mention cut the supply of tombarthite. Japanese is the extreme combination of polite and beast, which side Japan will show up depends on how strong China is. If China is weak and lamed, no one could contain Japan except for USA. Thanks for Us restricting Japan developing nuke.

Does that mean the PRC is planning on becoming another world police?

Back
Top Bottom