What's new

The TOP 10 "Future Weapons" of India

@gogbot and Xinix.. where is my demand for a UCAV???

i-demand-an-explanation-baby-demotivational-poster.jpg

Last edited:
Benny brother .... I'll soon add it... I also have to add LCH.

You are very right that UCAVs must have its place in Top 10.

According to ADA chief.....

"The Unmanned Combat Aircraft is coming. Air Force is now working on the refinement of the user requirements and we are doing all the technology studies. Probably, in another 6 months to one year, realisable technological specifications could evolve."

:bounce:

i would have never placed f-insas in the list,its nowere near completion
by 2020 only special forces will have its hand on it,if things go right

neither did i consider vikramaditya in the list,though i will support iac because it is indigenious

i should have considered placing shivalik class and kolkata class on the list,so is LCH

P-8I also should not be on the list,as their r very much chances we will only get a down graded equipment if we dont sign CISMoA

i would have never placed f-insas in the list,its nowere near completion
by 2020 only special forces will have its hand on it,if things go right

As far as I remember initial F-INSAS systems will be fielded in near future starting from 2012. After that step by step, phase by phase IA will incorporate new systems as parts of F-INSAS and full IA will be armed with it by 2020/2022. Where did you got the news that by 2020 only special forces will get F-INSAS? Can you pls elaborate more, thats something new.

As far as I remember initial F-INSAS systems will be fielded in near future starting from 2012. After that step by step, phase by phase IA will incorporate new systems as parts of F-INSAS and full IA will be armed with it by 2020/2022. Where did you got the news that by 2020 only special forces will get F-INSAS? Can you pls elaborate more, thats something new.

F-INSAS being field from 2012 is an old news,this was reported in 2007 i think in india-defence website ,currently their r no reports that suggest it is even anywhere near completion,at a time when every other projects r reported time to time in the media

most of the guns in the insas series r still in trials,we have yet not completed the development of night vision googles and thermal designators

i will take around 7 to 8 yrs to equip each and every soldier of IA with this system according to the previous report that after initiation in 2012 the project will b completed by 2020

but as i previously said there r no current reports that state f-insas is anywhere near completion

F-INSAS being field from 2012 is an old news,this was reported in 2007 i think in india-defence website ,currently their r no reports that suggest it is even anywhere near completion,at a time when every other projects r reported time to time in the media

most of the guns in the insas series r still in trials,we have yet not completed the development of night vision googles and thermal designators

i will take around 7 to 8 yrs to equip each and every soldier of IA with this system according to the previous report that after initiation in 2012 the project will b completed by 2020

but as i previously said there r no current reports that state f-insas is anywhere near completion

Many prototype systems developed for F-INSAS are evaluated and undergone extensive trials by the Army. F-INSAS is not a single system or object but collections of hundreds of parts and consoles. The initials will be fielded by 2012 after that phase by phase rest of the systems.

There are many guns/rifles being developed for F-INSAS, I guess DRDO will be able to hand over initial batch by 2012.

As I said starting from 2012 to 2020 so the programme has taken shape and going to be inducted in near future, thats the reason I recommended it to be on top. :cheers:

Many prototype systems developed for F-INSAS are evaluated and undergone extensive trials by the Army. F-INSAS is not a single system or object but collections of hundreds of parts and consoles. The initials will be fielded by 2012 after that phase by phase rest of the systems.

There are many guns/rifles being developed for F-INSAS, I guess DRDO will be able to hand over initial batch by 2012.

As I said starting from 2012 to 2020 so the programme has taken shape and going to be inducted in near future, thats the reason I recommended it to be on top. :cheers:

any body know how the F-INSAS induction programm is going to happen

i mean what will be the priority among the different modules

My priority will be

1: Light Weigth Bullet proof Jacket [top top priority]
2: Helmet
3:Night vision googles.
4:communication equipment
5:new assault rifle

We still know next to nothing about the UCAV .
And our information on the Rustom is confusing to say the least.

I simply did not know what to say about the UCAV.
No picture and no info. not even a name to call it by.

Until more public info , i don't know what anyone could say

I originally had something called "the Unmammed Forces" for the list but , it got bumped out of the list.

^^^^ Much better one dude. Liked the priority. Supports my thought. In BMD please add something about PDV, AD-1 and AD-2 as well.

Made some changes you should check it out.

And remove the Arjun mk-II pic, its a Japanese tank illustration copied by our 'media'.

You , have a better pic to replace it , and i will change it.

Now it looks complete ..

Very impressvie list for Indian armed forces .

Feeling very excited, like doing shopping for Diwali :D

1465.gif

Benny... I just reasearched about Indian UCAVs.. BUT COULDNT FIND ANY THING SPECTACULAR THAT WILL BE POSSIBLE BEFORE 2020 ...

PLS SEND ME SOME INFO REGARDING IT SO THAT I MAY ADD IT IN TOP 10.

The Top 10 weapons that will be the mainstay of India for the next 20 years are:

(Guys pardon me for not posting pics or desc...in office now..but just wanted to post my list...:frown:)

10) LCH

9) Mil sats like Risat (one thing many forgot)

8)Tejas

7)Arjun / Artillery like M777 or FH77

6)Warships (P-15 Kolkata class,P-17 Shivalik class and P-28 Kamorta class,P-71 Vikrant class)

5)MMRCA (hopefully SH or Rafale)

4) PAKFA

3) Missiles specifically Agni 5,brahmos and Nirbhay

2) BMD/Arihant

1) an ordinary Jatt,Sikh,Maratha,Gurkha or any one who is ready to make the supreme sacrifice for his motherland India.

The priorities are my own...any changes welcomed...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom