What's new

The Untold Wealth of Ishaq Dar

http://ecp.gov.pk/AssetLiabilities2013/Senators/Muhammad Ishaq Dar.PDF
Probably using some brain is better than farting
Now you have the official submitted asset and liability statement of Mr Dar. And now it should be very easy to get him disqualified.

Mr. Dar is a senator his wealth statement is available on ecp website
But dimagh ho to use karay na koe :(

Oh come on, like Nawaz Sharif living in his mother's house, using gifted cars and factories of his father. Spare me from this bullcr@p..

Oh come on, like Nawaz Sharif living in his mother's house, using gifted cars and factories of his father. Spare me from this bullcr@p..
This is officially submitted statement. If you are able to even prove a single penny to be understated, he can instantaneously disqualified. Now rather than crying like a woman, take this evidence to ECP and get him disqualified.

This is officially submitted statement. If you are able to even prove a single penny to be understated, he can instantaneously disqualified. Now rather than crying like a woman, take this evidence to ECP and get him disqualified.

Bitch please.

What about around gazillion of cases already in courts against Khawaja Asif, Ishaq Dar, Nawaz Sharif, Shahbaz Sharif, Asif Zardari and others. Stop acting like we are living in USA or Canada. This is Pakistan, where Sharif brothers are known to hire judges instead of lawyers. Don't agree? Watch this:

Recently, Rana Mashood was caught red handed taking bribes on a camera. Mind telling me what punishment he received till date, even after several months have passed? Last I checked, Shahbaz Sharif took a notice against him and formed an inquiry team?

Bitch please.

What about around gazillion of cases already in courts against Khawaja Asif, Ishaq Dar, Nawaz Sharif, Shahbaz Sharif, Asif Zardari and others. Stop acting like we are living in USA or Canada. This is Pakistan, where Sharif brothers are known to hire judges instead of lawyers. Don't agree? Watch this:

Recently, Rana Mashood was caught red handed taking bribes on a camera. Mind telling me what punishment he received till date, even after several months have passed? Last I checked, Shahbaz Sharif took a notice against him and formed an inquiry team?
Then again making pointless cries. Every lawmaker including Rana Mashhood's statements are available. Plus as said before the clip is actually a collection of different cut pieces. If there is a substantial evidence in there him accepting bribe, sure get him disqualified. But then again making cries here is more easier. You guys are so lame! Batain lakhon ke aur kaam dhelay ka nahi.

Then again making pointless cries. Every lawmaker including Rana Mashhood's statements are available. Plus as said before the clip is actually a collection of different cut pieces. If there is a substantial evidence in there him accepting bribe, sure get him disqualified. But then again making cries here is more easier. You guys are so lame! Batain lakhon ke aur kaam dhelay ka nahi.

That video was conclusive enough, but then again nothing happened against him, but then again no one could ever do anything against him because he has entire gang behind him but then again nothing is gonna happen in this country until people like you will not only keep defending them but consider them as saints.

But then again, did I miss something?

That video was conclusive enough, but then again nothing happened against him, but then again no one could ever do anything against him because he has entire gang behind him but then again nothing is gonna happen in this country until people like you will not only keep defending them but consider them as saints.

But then again, did I miss something?
If you think that video is conclusive enough, make that happen. Ronay walay to 1000 aur paray huay hain yahan.

This man is pure thief, hus sons in Dubai are biggest thieves ever to have lived in Pakistan, in death these ppl will be punished for looting Pakistanis.

Back
Top Bottom