What's new

The US sanctions three Chinese companies it accuses of aiding Pakistan in its ballistic missile program

What exactly does this sanction achieve?

I don't see any practical value.

It's like saying "I'm very upset" but painting the statement in such a way that it has some great, threatening implications.

Pakistan doesn't have the right to have a ballistic missile program? Pakistan have a program for more than decades as far as i know and it is bordered by two countries possessing nuclear weapons including one which is not in good terms with Pakistan.

US sanctions regime at its highest level, next they're going to sanction Chinese steelwork factories because "steel can be used to produced missiles that can threat the US"

The United States 🇺🇸 has sanctioned three Chinese 🇨🇳 companies it alleged are providing materials to #Pakistan’s 🇵🇰 ballistic missile program:

@tower9 @GreatHanWarrior @etylo @LeGenD
Ummm...so what? Pakistan is a responsible nuclear power.

Back in the day Benazir Bhutto give nuclear secrets to North Korea in exchange for missile technology.

Whats the big deal?

The United States 🇺🇸 has sanctioned three Chinese 🇨🇳 companies it alleged are providing materials to #Pakistan’s 🇵🇰 ballistic missile program:

Combine this with Biden Administration's new priorities. Point 4 and Point 6 clearly indicate that US is hellbent on containing the Chinese influence come what may. Might even be iching for a small military conflict with China. US sabotaged the IMF's quota distribution which was to make China more influential at global lender. Last week or so, even when Srilanka announced the success with rescheduling of Chinese debt, IMF et al were clearly taken by a surprise and refused to acknowlege any development. Pakistan is also dragged for its steadfast support for China. And perhaps this could be one of the reasons why Pakistani officials were given the cold shoulder by IMF and World bank at their recent meeting.

Attachments

• F85OIjTWAAASJf0.jpg
    F85OIjTWAAASJf0.jpg
    376.8 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
Basically meaningless sanctions, just means they can carry on now out in the open.

Usa is trying their best to make sure Pakistan doesn't expand its missile systems but on the other hand Pakistan establishment is still slave to Usa. Why doesn't Usa sanction those companies who collaborate with India.

So the U.S won't work with Pakistan, it bans any western company to help Pakistan and now is tryin to control Chinese companies in providing support

Pakistan is making steady progress and the U.S wants to curtail it as much as they can

Pakistan needs it's economy to expand or investment/support from friendly nations to make this progress as quick as possible

The missile that was tested has MIRV technology but isn't ICBM in range just yet, although there are rumours of something in development to build up to that for a while now
unfortunately an ICBM design would be a massive strategic mistake really. It would actually not serve our interests at all and would just be detrimental. It would be taken as a direct threat to the US and we will end up like the norks. As much as everyone on PDF likes to be jazbaati and talks about eating grass but not being a slave, when they actually have to eat grass like north koreans do, i feel like theyd change their mind. Aside from that, any US attack on pak would be conducted via regional countries anyway which are all within our reach.

What an ally of the Pakistani generals.

Pakistan doesn't have the right to have a ballistic missile program? Pakistan have a program for more than decades as far as i know and it is bordered by two countries possessing nuclear weapons including one which is not in good terms with Pakistan.

US sanctions regime at its highest level, next they're going to sanction Chinese steelwork factories because "steel can be used to produced missiles that can threat the US"

The US is extremely triggered by Pakistani nuclear and missile program.

Usa is trying their best to make sure Pakistan doesn't expand its missile systems but on the other hand Pakistan establishment is still slave to Usa. Why doesn't Usa sanction those companies who collaborate with India.
I think they will do everything they can to ensure Pakistan doesnt become stable, political and economic instability keeps Pak subserviant and weak.

unfortunately an ICBM design would be a massive strategic mistake really. It would actually not serve our interests at all and would just be detrimental. It would be taken as a direct threat to the US and we will end up like the norks. As much as everyone on PDF likes to be jazbaati and talks about eating grass but not being a slave, when they actually have to eat grass like north koreans do, i feel like theyd change their mind. Aside from that, any US attack on pak would be conducted via regional countries anyway which are all within our reach.
Yes, but we do need the capability to it any part of india from any part of Pakistan. And capability to hit indian base in Mauritius and possibly Seychelles.

Back
Top Bottom