What's new

The US's experimental 'lighting carriers' are 'much more capable' than China's current carriers, top US admiral says

Chinese Copium articles always make me laugh. Cannon failure. Happen more often than you think.

Israel had no problem blowing up Chinese "anti-stealth" radars
View attachment 904756
You do know the one sold to Syria is 20 years ago technology.

img02-027-01.jpg

And this is JY-26 market in 2018 Zuhai airshow.

JY-26-cover.jpg

You do know the one sold to Syria is 20 years ago technology.

img02-027-01.jpg

And this is JY-26 market in 2018 Zuhai airshow.

JY-26-cover.jpg
It's okay, bring the JY-26 over to Syria as well. It's a bit smaller so it will probably be more of a challenge for the Israeli bombs to hit.

It's okay, bring the JY-26 over to Syria as well. It's a bit smaller so it will probably be more of a challenge for the Israeli bombs to hit.
LOL.. If JY-26 reach Syria. All F-35 might shot down like flies.... and the arab army might have reach Tel Aviv and Israel cease to exit. :lol:

If I share the wargame outcome here, this is going to be troll to death....

I used drone on the war game alright, then got ambushed by Taiwanese AD and a JTF of USN/JMSDF. Started to think I throw missile at Kadena and Okinawa on day 2 was a mistake. The problem is, I can't launch that many drone to cover the entire Taiwanese island, once it pass the West Coast of Taiwan, I no longer have ISTAR control because anything I send would be intercepted by a CTF that set sail before the war, they basically just lay outside my Intermediate Ballistic Missile range and somewhere 360 miles off East Coast of Taiwan waiting to launch missile and aircraft on my attacking force.

I made a mistake and pushed my missile battery too close to my own shore to maximize the range and paid for it by a triple F-35 strike from a combine Carrier Task Group and land base aircraft, lost 8 missile battery.

On day 34, my problem is force regeneration. I send in a 200,000 force to invade Taiwan, half of them is now gone taking beach head, it's not like I can't supplement my force but I keep putting my reserve into depleted unit, I need to find a way to get another 50,000 troop to turn the ties, but right now it is not gonna happen and I while I have secured 2 beach head on the North end of the Island (Taipei) and Tainan, tried to advance toward Keelung and got bomb to shit by Fighter of Unknown Origin from Okinawa, I suspected that is where my enemy hiding his 2 LHA there, thinking of sending a KJ-500 in the area to sus out their navy, but I think that's too risky.

Both US and China do not have Air Superiority in Taiwan on day 34, I have the western part from West Coast to China East Coast, the American have put out 2 Aircraft Carrier Group Somewhere East of Taiwan.

Don’t worry about trolling, if your a military professional as the site says you are, and participating in war games, the smart users will heed your words.

So the first thing will have to be is not attack any outside power, at least not on Taiwan itself. It’s also the only way for China to avoid the U.S. justifying the full deployment against China, especially assets on the mainland.

An “exclusion zone” as in the falklands war will probably be the next step declared by China, just within the Chinese/Taiwanese exclusion zone. Operating from here, the assets could try to maintain ISTAR support, and detect intrusions by the CTF. Could China put 3-4 Type 003 class PLAN carrier battle groups as some Type 076 light carrier based carrier battle groups with stealth drones east of Taiwan to be able to detect and try to drive off these unknown aircraft (are you currently limited by systems that currently operational in China and the US?). Remember Subic Bay is being deactivated, so that will be another axis of attack to keep an eye on.

Missile systems will have get longer ranges to keep them under the defense of the IADS.

Can you replenish your troop numbers with Helicopters, now that you have a secure beachhead? Also the population centers are on the coastal plains. Are there places in the interior, in mountainous areas but near the next target city Keelung, that you could secure to open new axis of attack?

ARRW is Air to Ground. DF-17 is ground to gound. You know nothing!
Stop try divert the point. China is leader in HGV and it can hit moving target. The fact must have upset you. :lol:

Even China DF-41 ICBM is the most powerful ICBM exists currently. When comes to missile tech. China is the leader and all others are second. :enjoy:

Stop try divert the point. China is leader in HGV and it can hit moving target. The fact must have upset you. :lol:

Even China DF-41 ICBM is the most powerful ICBM exists currently. When comes to missile tech. China is the leader and all others are second. :enjoy:
China, like you, is the leader of throwing all sorts of shit on the wall hoping something will stick.

It does not make HGV hit moving targets. :enjoy:

LOL.. If JY-26 reach Syria. All F-35 might shot down like flies.... and the arab army might have reach Tel Aviv and Israel cease to exit. :lol:
That's what they said about S-300 and JY-27A.

That's what they said about S-300 and JY-27A.
Sorry. Syria has no JY-27A, the one they have is a 20 years old radar which is JY-27 and you feel so proud destroying a old product in 21th century... LOL ..

Don’t worry about trolling, if your a military professional as the site says you are, and participating in war games, the smart users will heed your words.

So the first thing will have to be is not attack any outside power, at least not on Taiwan itself. It’s also the only way for China to avoid the U.S. justifying the full deployment against China, especially assets on the mainland.

You can't just stay put tho.

US will eventually help Taiwan one way or another, either by directly involved (ie sending troop) or indirectly involved like what the US did to Ukraine, the reason I attacked is because it's pointless if the US Flagged ship cannot be attacked bringing in supplies (That's what they do in Day 1), it's going to be the same, we might as well fight the US out. That way it buy me some time.

At least with the missile strike, I can take out some infrastructure, what I did not put into my calculation is that the US fleet leave port before D-Day. Now I need to find them and hunt them down, I have already traded Fijian for JS Izumo (Through it was USS America) I am now down to 2 Carrier and a bunch of Destroyer that got tied down by the antisub and beachhead security operation. I don't have enough ship to challenge anything outside of my missile range, yet.
An “exclusion zone” as in the falklands war will probably be the next step declared by China, just within the Chinese/Taiwanese exclusion zone. Operating from here, the assets could try to maintain ISTAR support, and detect intrusions by the CTF. Could China put 3-4 Type 003 class PLAN carrier battle groups as some Type 076 light carrier based carrier battle groups with stealth drones east of Taiwan to be able to detect and try to drive off these unknown aircraft (are you currently limited by systems that currently operational in China and the US?). Remember Subic Bay is being deactivated, so that will be another axis of attack to keep an eye on.

Well, the problem is for China, I will have to defend Northern, Eastern and Southern Approach.

I can't split my force into 3 different AO while trying to secure my side of the ocean. I need to screen US, Japanese and Taiwanese sub off my invasion force, both North and South, that's 20 destroyer and 2 AC there. Then I have P8i and P-3i flew from Japan and Guam and I suspected Darwin, Australia (Can't be sure) which mean I can't punch thru my sub until I have Air Superiority over those area, which is hard to contest with ground base SAM + a mix of F-22 and F-35. Right now, I can shoot down any incoming US/Japan/Taiwanese fighter, but if I change the spec and move out of my Combine Task Force area, I will lose both SAM and Ballistic Support, my Navy will be on their own, which I think that is going to end up badly.

Missile systems will have get longer ranges to keep them under the defense of the IADS.

I put my missile system around 20km inside Chinese Coast, and using the AWACS to patrol the gap between the edge of the range and the missile system, and then I can't move my missile until I make progress inland. This is what got me stuck at the moment. I can't move my ship because I need them to stay in the west coast to support the beachhead. And I am currently contesting the American over the Air Superiority. And I suspect when the US started to lose or have their stock grind down, they will pull other alliance in.

At this point, I have my ground troop posted near North Korean border in case the Japanese invade/counter attack from there, or for US to drag South Korean into the game. I also posted considerable amount of troop in VIetnam and Indian border in case both country try anything while I am taking on Taiwan. So my entire force is splited, and I am not really willing to draw force from any of the aforementioned AO to Taiwan.

Can you replenish your troop numbers with Helicopters, now that you have a secure beachhead? Also the population centers are on the coastal plains. Are there places in the interior, in mountainous areas but near the next target city Keelung, that you could secure to open new axis of attack?

Not when the Taiwanese keep counter attacking. Resistance is high and I lost an entire regiment from taking Keelung. My original plan was to land 6 Regiments in the North and South, trying to draw as much force away from each other so they cannot mutually support each other, I also send 1 regiment to Penghu and a single battalion to take Matsu. My plan was, once my landing draws off the Taiwanese force, splitting them North and South, I would land another 4 Regiments somewhere in between and link up both beachhead and put the pressure in the Taiwanese/American line. but At this point, most of that 3rd landing force I have I've been using them to replace the loss I have in both beachhead. I need a standalone force to punch another hole somewhere down the line and I am waging the force, but it takes times to form it and transport it, it will take up to 90 days for my estimation.

China, like you, is the leader of throwing all sorts of shit on the wall hoping something will stick.

Typical tactics trying to divert my point. I never say everything but fact is fact, when comes to military rocket and missile, China is world leader.

While you India, a country good for nothing. :lol:

You can't just stay put tho.

US will eventually help Taiwan one way or another, either by directly involved (ie sending troop) or indirectly involved like what the US did to Ukraine, the reason I attacked is because it's pointless if the US Flagged ship cannot be attacked bringing in supplies (That's what they do in Day 1), it's going to be the same, we might as well fight the US out. That way it buy me some time.

At least with the missile strike, I can take out some infrastructure, what I did not put into my calculation is that the US fleet leave port before D-Day. Now I need to find them and hunt them down, I have already traded Fijian for JS Izumo (Through it was USS America) I am now down to 2 Carrier and a bunch of Destroyer that got tied down by the antisub and beachhead security operation. I don't have enough ship to challenge anything outside of my missile range, yet.

Well, the problem is for China, I will have to defend Northern, Eastern and Southern Approach.

I can't split my force into 3 different AO while trying to secure my side of the ocean. I need to screen US, Japanese and Taiwanese sub off my invasion force, both North and South, that's 20 destroyer and 2 AC there. Then I have P8i and P-3i flew from Japan and Guam and I suspected Darwin, Australia (Can't be sure) which mean I can't punch thru my sub until I have Air Superiority over those area, which is hard to contest with ground base SAM + a mix of F-22 and F-35. Right now, I can shoot down any incoming US/Japan/Taiwanese fighter, but if I change the spec and move out of my Combine Task Force area, I will lose both SAM and Ballistic Support, my Navy will be on their own, which I think that is going to end up badly.

I put my missile system around 20km inside Chinese Coast, and using the AWACS to patrol the gap between the edge of the range and the missile system, and then I can't move my missile until I make progress inland. This is what got me stuck at the moment. I can't move my ship because I need them to stay in the west coast to support the beachhead. And I am currently contesting the American over the Air Superiority. And I suspect when the US started to lose or have their stock grind down, they will pull other alliance in.

At this point, I have my ground troop posted near North Korean border in case the Japanese invade/counter attack from there, or for US to drag South Korean into the game. I also posted considerable amount of troop in VIetnam and Indian border in case both country try anything while I am taking on Taiwan. So my entire force is splited, and I am not really willing to draw force from any of the aforementioned AO to Taiwan.

Not when the Taiwanese keep counter attacking. Resistance is high and I lost an entire regiment from taking Keelung. My original plan was to land 6 Regiments in the North and South, trying to draw as much force away from each other so they cannot mutually support each other, I also send 1 regiment to Penghu and a single battalion to take Matsu. My plan was, once my landing draws off the Taiwanese force, splitting them North and South, I would land another 4 Regiments somewhere in between and link up both beachhead and put the pressure in the Taiwanese/American line. but At this point, most of that 3rd landing force I have I've been using them to replace the loss I have in both beachhead. I need a standalone force to punch another hole somewhere down the line and I am waging the force, but it takes times to form it and transport it, it will take up to 90 days for my estimation.
Are there any specific capabilities or numbers you would have wanted on the side of the Chinese?

Typical tactics trying to divert my point. I never say everything but fact is fact, when comes to military rocket and missile, China is world leader.
You keep on hopping like a monkey and you call me diverting. Show us straight where have you seen proof of Chinese HGV hitting a moving target?

More like shit coming out your Indian foul mouth all the time.

sticking few bamboos on a board does not make it any effective radar. Its worthless. complete shit.

More like shit coming out your Indian foul mouth all the time.
Get lost low born shit!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom