What's new

The weridest part of China's protests is: Poeple ask government to stop its efforts. Instead make effort.

I do not expect the CCP to rollover to any civilian protest. The Chinese military would have to join the protests
Only in your dream. I hope you understan Chinese
1669657301685.png

None of these is the proof of covid having zero effect.
Are you fucking retarded or autistic? This debate is long past potential COVID consequences at this point. It's about whether CPC under Xi can survive given their unpopularity due to zero COVID policy.

Protests are already spreading all over and is growing. This so called "color revolution" is entirely self-inflicted by your kind. People are already pissed off and are expressing their views openly now.

清零死还是共产党死?选吧。

Covid death is not a natural death? It's what, a murder?
Not interested in playing word game

Are you fucking retarded or autistic? This debate is long past potential COVID consequences at this point. It's about whether CPC under Xi can survive given their unpopularity due to their poor decisions.

Protests are already spreading all over. This so called "color revolution" is entirely self-inflicted by your kind.
I want DATA to prove you point. Not some indrect stuff.

I've called out your BS, stop pulling figures from nowhere to support your narrative.
Serve youself . I don't care

Only idiots treat COVID as it never changes. If deadly variants come forth, you think other countries won't change their policies???!!!

We are now having covid variants that are with death rates similar to flu. That is why the whole world (except China) opens up.

At the same time, we have an idiot at the top still dreaming to be an emperor.
Do you believe covid could cause millions of deaths in China now? None of you ever gave me fvcking data.

2. Failed to import more effective mRNA vaccines to save face.

A greater failure: mRNA vaccines will soon be available as a choice only for foreigners in China. It's quite obvious at this point Xi is putting his face and politics above his people's lives.

1669657726290.png

I never said the military will join the protests. For any protest to succeed the military has to be neutral or threaten to join the protests or join the protestors
I said again. Do you know why this color revolution is bound to fail? Because most Chinese don't hate zero covid policy.

Nothing to ironic as long as Chinese government decides to sacrifice millons of people. As all no other countries did.
The reality is. Americans have sacrificed 1 million people. Do you want to deny that these 1 million Americans are human beings?

@beijingwalker @renhai @etylo @Dungeness @Beast and other Chinese brothers,

This is the difference of a government of the people and a government on the people.
I don't need a Dalit country to tell me what is government on the people

Last edited:
The reality is. Americans have sacrificed 1
million people. Do you want to deny that these 1 million Americans are human beings?
You asked wrong person. I'm the one on protecting people from covid side.

I said most. Which means USA won't succeed in the color revolution. Period.

None of these is the proof of covid having zero effect.
Here is your data on failure of Xi's regime to properly promote an exit strategy:

As of August 10, 2022, the full vaccination rate was 85.6% and the booster vaccination coverage was only 67.8% for older adults in China, that were lower than those in countries like the United States (92.1%, 70.7%), Germany (91.2%, 85.9%), and Japan (92.4%, 90.3%)

You asked wrong person. I'm the one on protecting people from covid side.
You're not protecting shit other than an idiotic policy and an idiotic leader.

Back
Top Bottom