What's new

The West is poorer and ‘it’s very good news,’ says top inequality researcher. ‘There is no reason why for 2 centuries, people from the West should’ve

You are not even challenging the West, you are just making a lot of noise without any concrete action. Most of your actions are just reactionary. The West slap you and then you react because you get exposed for being weak. I never defended the West, I commented on the Chinese simping of the West when it comes to money. Why Chinese of all people act high and mighty when they are simply former western bich who got rich kowtowing for them in the past? You were so scared of antagonising the West that you held a ceremony to mark handing over your country back to you by former colonising Brits. Only recently you changed the laws to make the region part of you and even then it's not fully under control. Not to mention how HKers do the whole British flag-raising thing and wearing those stupid wigs in courts. You guys are the biggest whitey simp.
Your prime minister representing India praised the British colonial rule of India as overall beneficial, and Indians don't disagree with him:

In reality:

British empire killed 165 million Indians in 40 years. And during nearly 200 years of colonialism, the British empire stole at least $45 trillion in wealth from India, a prominent economist has calculated.

So, where is your stand up to your white masters that you are so proud of while Chinese always have been disgusted with Western colonial powers meddling in Chinese matters in the 19th and early 20th century. You Indians proudly get to keep British form government, politics, laws, ideology and their language as your official one, lol.

Last edited:
You are not even challenging the West, you are just making a lot of noise without any concrete action.
lOl, if China doesn't challenge the west, why the west is so anti China? tell me one country which challenges the west more than China does in this world, India?

You are not even challenging the West, you are just making a lot of noise without any concrete action. Most of your actions are just reactionary. The West slap you and then you react because you get exposed for being weak. I never defended the West, I commented on the Chinese simping of the West when it comes to money. Why Chinese of all people act high and mighty when they are simply former western bich who got rich kowtowing for them in the past? You were so scared of antagonising the West that you held a ceremony to mark handing over your country back to you by former colonising Brits. Only recently you changed the laws to make the region part of you and even then it's not fully under control. Not to mention how HKers do the whole British flag-raising thing and wearing those stupid wigs in courts. You guys are the biggest whitey simp.
they only act high and mighty in front of non-OECD countries

lOl, if China doesn't challenge the west, why the west is so anti China? tell me one country which challenges the west more than China does in this world, India?
:lol:Bro you are a commie hellhole. Guess what, nobody really liked the Soviet Union either. India is not interested in what the West wants, we have our own interests, and it is to work with everyone for our interest. We don't create a brouhaha chest beating like the Chinese and claim we are challenging the west for a fist fight, but as an Indian, I encourage you to fight with the West. :pop:And personally, I support how you cut your nose to spite the West. Let the Russians fight Ukraine, Chinese take on the entire west do whatever you want, as long as our pockets get filled we encourage you lot to fight.

What a stupid dime a dozen academic, probably from a community college. Shitty crab mentality, instead of improving drag others down and feel good about it lol.

Already reduced greatly, now China's biggest trading partner is ASEAN, in general, China's trade with non western countries are booming, with western countries is declining, the overall trade and surplus keep rising year on year.

This some countries including US

I hope Pakistan is as important to China as ASEAN is, one day. I understand we may not have much in common "culturally." But we are neighbours.

Yes, China should implement another great leap forward and wack another 50 million people to catch up 🤣
5000 million, western media always underestimate China's sin, lol, hats off to shining India

163154-poor.jpg

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom