What's new

The western border is the thing

You have got him, He is a compulsive poster and self contradicting most of the times.

As far as this particular thread is concern i would say Pakistani security calculus vis a vis India is quite justifiable. The game has to be like this and Pakistan's time tested calculus vis a vis India is fruitful to us by many means irrespective of what they have to suffer or not suffer at their western borders.

He loves to post without thinking (don't know if he is obsessed with his post counts).

Now about the calculus that you mention. That has indeed been the case with Pakistan's 'deep state' for all these years and its effects are for all to see (i.e. those that really want to see) No what Ayyaz Amir has done is to question that calculus, even more so in the context of the situation now extant (including but not limited to India), the writer of the piece counsels re-think on that calculus. And he is largely descriptive and prescriptive only in much smaller measure.

Now if the powers-that-are in Pakistan (not some knee-jerk posters and some labelwallas on this forum) even think as Ayyaz Amir has done; they may able to come up with a better mechanism to handle the mess that they are in. But that needs out-of-the-box thinking. Can Khakis do that? That is the question?

Strategic Thinking (and all the associated BLAH) is useful only if it is dynamic in nature.

You have got him, He is a compulsive poster and self contradicting most of the times.

As far as this particular thread is concern i would say Pakistani security calculus vis a vis India is quite justifiable. The game has to be like this and Pakistan's time tested calculus vis a vis India is fruitful to us by many means irrespective of what they have to suffer or not suffer at their western borders.

You need to read the posts we made after that as well.

He loves to post without thinking (don't know if he is obsessed with his post counts).

Now about the calculus that you mention. That has indeed been the case with Pakistan's 'deep state' for all these years and its effects are for all to see (i.e. those that really want to see) No what Ayyaz Amir has done is to question that calculus, even more so in the context of the situation now extant (including but not limited to India), the writer of the piece counsels re-think on that calculus. And he is largely descriptive and prescriptive only in much smaller measure.

Now if the powers-that-are in Pakistan (not some knee-jerk posters and some labelwallas on this forum) even think as Ayyaz Amir has done; they may able to come up with a better mechanism to handle the mess that they are in. But that needs out-of-the-box thinking. Can Khakis do that? That is the question?

Strategic Thinking (and all the associated BLAH) is useful only if it is dynamic in nature.

Instead of making personal attacks against a member, learn to read the rest of the posts made on this thread to see where the faults in the article lie. It has been made pretty evident that this is a very poor article.

I wouldn't exactly call an article than ends with "where's my beer?" particularly thought provoking. It's a stream of consciousness rant; disjointed, illogical and divorced from reality. Just the sort of thing that TOI-addicted Indians would be used to.

And 9/11 was self-goal right?

I'm all good dude. Was just passing by and saw your usual rants and insults to people. These forums would be dry without clowns like you. So thank you.
Ha ha, that's a first, never been called a clown before. I guess that was supposed to be an insult but being called a clown is not the worst thing that can happen. Can't get myself to take offense on that one. As for the charge of usual rants & insults, that's new too. No one has yet accused me of that but hey what do you know, you can be the first.:sick:

India is a non-matter for Pakistan these days, esp. in the prevailing conditions on the Western front. Have any news report quoting senior officials coming out from Pakistan these days talk about India?

And to that, would you say India's strategy in Afghanistan has succeeded..

Ha ha, that's a first, never been called a clown before. I guess that was supposed to be an insult but being called a clown is not the worst thing that can happen. Can't get myself to take offense on that one. As for the charge of usual rants & insults, that's new too. No one has yet accused me of that but hey what do you know, you can be the first.

Yeah its no bigge you realized it now. There are people on teh internets who resort to personal attacks since they aren't good in discussion and debate. Your posts give examples of such trends in almost in every thread you post.

Off to saving the world again.

So are you implying that India is using Afghanistan as proxy land against Pakistan?

Good try, but no cigar.. :lol:

what i mean is that by increasing India's equity in Afghanistan thru its constructive developmental programs, India's got Pakistan worried about its western border which is now becoming independent instead of being a client state of Pakistan as it was before 2001. Which takes Pakistan's mind off it so called moral / political support for Kashmir..Dont even remember when did I last hear Pakistani politicians utter the K word except on some lame demonstrations on special dates..

what i mean is that by increasing India's equity in Afghanistan thru its constructive developmental programs, India's got Pakistan worried about its western border which is now becoming independent instead of being a client state of Pakistan as it was before 2001. Which takes Pakistan's mind off it so called moral / political support for Kashmir..Dont even remember when did I last hear Pakistani politicians utter the K word except on some lame demonstrations on special dates..

Pakistan has no problem with India's involvement in Afghanistan as long as Afghanistan is not involved in anti-Pakistan activities, & is not being used as proxy land against Pakistan. The rest is just baseless propaganda & speculation coming out of Western think tanks & journalists.

oh giveup please, India can spend build, invest etc etc. Afghans will not turn against Pakistan if they are true Afghans unlike our fellow countrymen the Punjabis who have sold Pakistan to highest bidders.

Pakistan needs pukhtoons like imran than who have 5 kilo steel balls, that will lead Pakistan out of the mess. we have seen the Indian origin pakistanis who have destroyed our country, musharrif Indian origin born in Delhi, zia a converted singh born in jalander. Born and bred pakistanis should lead pakistanis.

India can play games and sponsor ttp etc but they know it for 1000 years we have defeated and ruled them and they are destined to be conquered and not the conquerors.

oh giveup please, India can spend build, invest etc etc. Afghans will not turn against Pakistan if they are true Afghans unlike our fellow countrymen the Punjabis who have sold Pakistan to highest bidders.

Pakistan needs pukhtoons like imran than who have 5 kilo steel balls, that will lead Pakistan out of the mess. we have seen the Indian origin pakistanis who have destroyed our country, musharrif Indian origin born in Delhi, zia a converted singh born in jalander. Born and bred pakistanis should lead pakistanis.

India can play games and sponsor ttp etc but they know it for 1000 years we have defeated and ruled them and they are destined to be conquered and not the conquerors.

couldnt resist reply to ur post....simply vow....

yaar why steel balls...i thought it was iron balls..manmohan singh has it...

what age ru and what did u study at school...mind boggling...where did u get such good knowledge and information...

Wow, Imran Khan's 5 kg steel balls is a surprise. Does he have hydrocele?

couldnt resist reply to ur post....simply vow....

yaar why steel balls...i thought it was iron balls..manmohan singh has it...

what age ru and what did u study at school...mind boggling...where did u get such good knowledge and information...

if manmohan singh has iron balls good for him, this is a pak thread the discussion is about Pakistan.

regarding my age and education and age none of your concern, its not good knowledge but facts.

Do you deny the 1000 year rule and countless defeats?.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom