What's new

The winter travel- India & Taiwan

Abhishek_

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
folks,

The past few months have been exhausting: heavy work-load, classes and family responsibilities.

And now the winter break is approaching, I'm looking forward to returning to India and Taiwan.
Will be visiting Delhi, Bombay & Taipei!!!

the word "Excited" doesn't do justice to the feeling of going home :)

will try to take some pictures, although I'm not much of a photographer.

Take a lot of pics dude. I'll probably be visiting India in January, just in time for Republic Day. No promises though
nice, perfect weather this time of year.

i'm hoping to meet up with some of the PDF lot this time around.

all depends on the friends and cousins. i will be completely vela :D

I can understand that. In May/June I explored Kashmir, Kargil, Leh and Ladakh and it was mesmerizing experience for me. Again in Winter holidays, I and my friends are visiting Kashmir. Trust me you won't repent visiting there....Sach May Jannat Hai. :smitten:

If you don't like snow and prefer beaches, then i'll suggest you to visit Kerala or Pondicherry, both are amazing.... :drag:

Last edited:
I can understand that. In May/June I explored Kashmir, Kargil, Leh and Ladakh and it was mesmerizing experience or me. Again in Winter holidays, I and my friends are visiting Kashmir. Trust me you won't repent visiting there....Sach May Jannat Hai. :smitten:

If you don't like snow and prefer beaches, then i'll suggest you to visit Kerala or Pondicherry, both are amazing.... :drag:
i would take mountains & snow over beaches any day.

@Flamingo Got any clue which months are best for travelling to Ladakh?

If you like snow/cold then vist right away (Christmas and New year time); if not then visit during May/June. Whenever you decide to go, do let me know, I can give you lot of suggestions.

@jbgt90 what do you say?

Bike par goomne kay liye may/June would be best?

If you like snow/cold then vist right away (Christmas and New year time); if not then visit during May/June. Whenever you decide to go, do let me know, I can give you lot of suggestions.
Not really interested in snow but more of a clear skies.

Back
Top Bottom