What's new

The World’s Top Spy Agencies

Anyone know anything about India's DIA which bridges DMI, DNI and DAI?

I read some article (cant seem to get the source, so you can ignore this) which seem to suggest that DMI si actually more lethal than RAW and actually has 'teeth'. The article also seemed to imply that the proven activities RAW gets blamed for is actually the handiwork of DMI.

Heard the same thing here.... However DIA/DMI is never public...nor is the information.... i guess we will never know....

Dost neither they are pictures of CIA nor mossad...All the pictures that you posted are of personnel from protection group (responsible for guarding heads of states).

No intelligence agencies will pose for these kinds of photographs..Intelligence gathering is all about secrecy and low profile...your next door chacha jaaan might be an ISI officer and you wont even realise it. Thats how it works...
Only photographs of Heads of agencies are visible....but i still couldnt find the pic of Mossad chief , shows you how low profile they are.

Not only do they not pose for photo ops in many countries publishing a photo and identifying the person in it as a serving intelligence operative would be a crime punishisable by a jail term.

That said what job do you have to get to have the cute blonde as your body guard :angel:

I don't see why the ISI is considered an "intelligence" agency what is intelligent about it. The ISI is as close sot state funded terrorism it is possible to get. I mean what does an agency have to do to be considered a terrorist orginisation, the hundreds and thousands of peices of evidence that shows the ISI is involved and responsible for almost all of Muslim extremist terrorists.

In that case:

8) ISI
7) Al-Quaeda

No offence but ur post is a piece of crap....and atleast spell alqaeda right

From "digitaltiger's" post:

"Claim to fame: In 1980, the ISI intercepted a plot to assassinate the President of Pakistan, General Muhammad Zia-ul-Haq, during a national parade. The plotters, which included high-ranking military officials, planned to launch a bloody coup to depose the government and install an extreme Islamic government in its place. The ISI arrested the would-be assassins and their backers prior to the date of the planned assassination."

WASN'T ZIA-UL-HAQ'S REGIME ALREADY "EXTREMIST ISLAMIC"???

Who is more stronger CIA or Mossad in terms of experience and knowledge and dealing with enemies?

Who is more stronger CIA or Mossad in terms of experience and knowledge and dealing with enemies?

LOL seein most things are never revealed there is know whay you could ever know.

Shhhhh i lead a team of Lady assasins.....and thats one of them...you are going down !!!

Well tell her Saturday is formal wear black and send some one straight if im going down i expect her to.:whistle:

how can u rate intelligence agencies...?
i mean they dont show their achievements and their on going missions so how can u rate them?
every agency like CIA, ISI etc, probably failed hundreds of missions but they dont tell the people that they bombed it!
so just by looking at pictures u cant actually rate them...
and yes there r many succesfull missions u can find on internet but thats only like 1/1000 of their missions.....so u cant really tell...

bottom line is they r secret agancies and they like to keep stuff classified and u cannot rate them based on few of their missions!

RAW...

Did anyone noticed the execution and capturing of several gangsters (in Nepal and India) operating fake currency rackets???

Do you really think that they were killed in internal fights or by local police???

If I believe our fellow members from Pakistan, RAW is hyper active in Pakistan and Afghanistan. Also, they are forcing ISI to focus on internal issues instead of India.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom