What's new

The Xinjiang Problem and Pakistan

Well, I hope you can also say the same thing when gangs raped and killed your family and the ensuing policemen killed all of those gangs later.

I cannot believe india has such dumb axx with such twisted mind.

It is actually reverse case, India condemns all types of terrorism and is most happy when a terrorist gets killed. But Silence of Chinese in condemning insurgency in Kashmir, makes many Indian unhappy.

It is actually reverse case, India condemns all types of terrorism and is most happy when a terrorist gets killed. But Silence of Chinese in condemning insurgency in Kashmir, makes many Indian unhappy.

you must be kidding me. by repressing the freedom fighters in india, india is actually acting state terrorism.

I never said that rioters represents secular ideology of india.. Wat the problem is that muslims in india have always supported your indian ideology but still some strong parties like BJP doing their politics against muslims. and supporting rioters and their cheap ideology, In Pakistan not even a single community supports TTP, not even North eastern civilians supports their ideology..
Thats the difference b\w You and us.

Clearly, they must have some support in order to find recruits. Riots in India are almost always politically induced. This is not limited to religion - they are often caste based - "upper caste v lower caste"; ethnicity based - "marathis vs. north indians" - it is pretty screwed up nation. But it is not anti-Islamic. It is more like an opportunistic hellhole.

Kashmir status is undecided and most countries recognize its problematic past and now.

Xinjiang's status has NEVER been undecided. Every country in the world including India recognize it as part of China.

The violence in Kashmir has been continuing since the division of India/Pakistan. The violence between hindus and muslims have never been on a stop. Each has its bloody chapters against the other side.

China does not express her opinion on either side: for example, on Hindus killing Muslims or on Muslims killing Hindus since China either consider it internal affairs of India if it happens within india, or between India and Pakistan.

In an topic about Xinjiang and Pakistan, where the hell are the Indians come from? The hell?

Only some Turkic people have problems with Xinjiang being part of China, not Arab Muslims, Persian Muslims, or Pakistani Muslims. This is an ethnic insurgency.

Maybe there are no Arab or Persian muslims living in Xinjiang or even better not in whole China?

The difference between white man and chinese. In 1757, the British started taking over the subcontinent, they sucked it dry but left by 1947. In 1755 the Qing dynasty took Xinjiang, but the Chinese moved in en mass after 1947 and are essentially trying to sinify the minorities there, a form of cultural genocide. No Chinese education and language skills, no jobs. Even with Chinese skills, it is not easy for minorities to get jobs.
History of Xinjiang - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
As Xi Jinping visits U.S., human rights concerns must be prioritized | Uyghur American Association
Democracy Digest » Xinjiang violence follows ‘systematic repression’, say Uyghurs

LOL.. they didn't leave they got kicked out.

It is funny how you used white man vs Chinese and tries to depict Chinese as worst. You have to be blind to not see culture genocide by white man on much of Africa, Australia, South America, and North America. How many African have French and English as their offical language? How many culture are left? Hell, much of today "culture" are influence by mass Hollywood media...so is that culture genocide? If Muslim comes in and from Turkey on the other side of the continent and enforce their barbaric religion, isn't that culture genocide?

Chinese are saint compared to white man when it comes to respecting other culture. As far as I can see Chinese have not committed any "culture genocide" on anyone. Unless you take building modern building is culture genocide. If that is the case, they can go back to living in mud hut, if you consider that culture.

LOL.. they didn't leave they got kicked out.

It is funny how you used white man vs Chinese and tries to depict Chinese as worst. You have to be blind to not see culture genocide by white man on much of Africa, Australia, South America, and North America. How many African have French and English as their offical language? How many culture are left? Hell, much of today "culture" are influence by mass Hollywood media...so is that culture genocide? If Muslim comes in and from Turkey on the other side of the continent and enforce their barbaric religion, isn't that culture genocide?

Chinese are saint compared to white man when it comes to respecting other culture. As far as I can see Chinese have not committed any "culture genocide" on anyone. Unless you take building modern building is culture genocide. If that is the case, they can go back to living in mud hut, if you consider that culture.

slowly eliminating complete culture and silently killing ppl of Xinjiang and Tibet (protestors) and ultimately filling both areas by Han only is what to you? Culture Genocide or Normal.

Are you an eye withness of the above events? or you just parroting on what had been reported by the western media?

Today it maybe China's turn to be propagated by the west to be the "Devil". But soon, it will be India's turn when the west have enough of you guys. Those who intentionally fall for the same mistakes by pulling cheap shoots at their neighbours' mishaps will eventually get the same in return.

And lastly, KUDOS for you great effort! for creating so many unnecessary enemies here for your country.

Outside of China, there aren't too many restrictions on using the Internet in the civilized world.

Mr. Jackdaws, if I will you, I would rather whack the "Jackass" who made unnecessary provocation in the first place than the ones who were provoked by his "uncalled for remarks". Isn't this is more logical?

Back
Top Bottom