What's new

There are also Christian extremists!

there are extremists all over the world of every religion
and there are some that make up their own religions and preach in a extremist way in new york city streets
trust me i have seen them new york city streets lmao

Well, one only has to look at history to see the facts. The Catholic Church forced it's "religion" on folks at one point. They burned people at the stake and murdered them. Some were murdered when they didn't accept the "teachings" of the church. Many folks fail to remember that. Also. Here in the US one extreme "Christian group," would be the KKK. Klu Klax Klan. The terrorized blacks after the American Civil war. They're still around to this day! Most of them hate all races other than whites. They are against the Catholic Church too. Even with in the KKK. Ideas differ about other races. There are other so called Christian hate group here in the US.

Honestly, I'm tired of trying to defend Islam to all the ignorant Americans who a lot of them believe the only good Muslim is a dead one! During the Indian wars here... There was a saying... "The only good Indian is a dead one." Some Indian tribes were friendly, and peaceful for the most part. Like the Cherokee, Creek, Choctaw, Chickasaw, and Seminole. Yet folks seen them all as the same. Sad...

Not only Christian-terrorists,
also God-cursed-Jewish-Terrorists hallmark of doomed-Israel & a least noticed Atheist-Terrorists who killed MILLIONS of their own countrymen in recent past. And who doesn't know of Hindu-Terrorists are hallmark of India.

Back
Top Bottom