What's new

There is no single Bangladeshi Muslim in Assam: NRC Update

@Nilgiri : This is a perfect example of your weird allegience. Your are whinging about BD importing too much from India to Pakistanis who are undergoing a forex crisis in a thread which has nothing to do with it.

Whinging? LOL. I am just pointing out reality of ingrate complex unable to self-grapple with such.

Pakistan could be as forex rich as it wanted to, it wouldn't import what BD does (after all the killings of Bangladeshis at the border) from India, including a PM.

I respect an adversary far more than I could ever respect ingrates....given its just a forum and I do not know any of you personally to add any nuance. I can only go by what BD members present themselves as here. A few seem good reasonable ppl (most evidenced by ability to separate facts from feelings), but too many seem ingrates with chip on shoulder that need to be shown a mirror. Real BD ppl outside of the forum, I judge on individual basis...has no real correlation to my impression of the online defence blah blah ones here....like the genghiz-babu and 70% UK poverty guy.

Now this idiot making another tall claim that Pakistan does not want to be foreign exchange rich..
@django @Imran Khan @UKBengali @Homo Sapiens @bluesky

Understand what a hypothetical is, you complete utter dolt. :lol:

Pakistanis have magnitudes higher self-respect than you lot. Its plain as night and day to see.

I mean case in point is yourself, claiming you are genghis khan long lost love child descendant :rofl:

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/whatever.46703/page-4885#post-10538083

at least they are not as low as you are... i never seen any shameless at your level. you are unique.. :rofl:

Uh....oh Bangladeshi "Genghiz"-guy starts the "shameless" talk. Irony bomb incoming! Take cover!:rofl:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom