What's new

There's No Cheap Way to Sidestep China's Energy Supply Chains

Good, I always know you will.loll

Right. As usual, you are all chickenshit and no substance in your posts. Why don't you concentrate on boasting about shiny new trains with no viable business plans and new highways and bridges that people are not free to travel as they please? :D

Right. As usual, you are all chickenshit and no substance in your posts. Why don't you concentrate on boasting about shiny new trains with no viable business plans and new highways and bridges that people are not free to travel as they please? :D
LOl, You jumped in to troll and now lost your cool? why not just keep posting your troll smilies, you were trolling to say it's easy money, I just asked you who's gonna pay for it.

LOl, You jumped in to control and now lost your cool? why not just keep posting your troll smilies, you were trolling to say it's easy money, I just asked you who's gonna pay for it.

I am cool. The US Mint can print all the dollars needed for anything. :D

Because the article is written by a shill for morons like you. :D
Lol, now you tell me you are not losing your cool, I m waiting to read articles written by smart you about this issue on media, loll..

Lol, now you tell me you are not losing your cool, I m waiting to read articles written by smart you about this issue on media, loll..

You do realize that the sources you so often rely on are actually trying to sell worthless advice to the gullible, right? May be not. That would give too much credit to your level of understanding. :D

You do realize that the sources you so often rely on are actually trying to sell worthless advice to the gullible, right? May be not. That would give too much credit to your level of understanding. :D
But why you bother to answer many of them? happy to see you become so upset though, lol..

But why you bother to answer many of them? happy to see you become so upset though, lol..

Nah, it is just fun to show everyone just how futile and idiotic your posts actually are. Quite entertaining, actually. :D

Nah, it is just fun to show everyone just how futile and idiotic your posts actually are. Quite entertaining, actually. :D
You obviously lost your cool and everyone can see it, I m leading you by the nose, lol, it's worth starting this thread to achieve this purpose.:D

You obviously lost your cool and everyone can see it, I m leading you by the nose, lol, it's worth starting this thread to achieve this purpose.:D

LOL. Please carry on. :D

On topic, US will invest in its energy supply chains as and when it needs to, not because someone else wishes them to, or for useless dick waving. Just like high speeds trains. :D

LOL. Please carry on. :D

On topic, US will invest in its energy supply chains as and when it needs to, not because someone else wishes them to, or for useless dick waving. Just like high speeds trains. :D
LoL, when was the last time US successfuly brought a whole supply chain back home other than useless dick waving?

when was the last time US successfuly brought a whole supply chain back

The last time when USA did that was when it needed to do so. We don't do stuff needlessly or pre-emptively. We do what is needed, when it is needed.

When what?

Oh well, I will indulge you for now. How long did USA take to create an effective vaccine for the pandemic? And how much better it still is compared to the ineffective Chinese crap?

Back
Top Bottom