What's new

These 12 Rare Pictures Of The Indian Army Will Take You Back In Time

This is why we are failing as a nation. I am sorry dear just learn karbala you will see who wins.
Karbala? What has karbala to do with it? Jihad has destroyed the Islamic world from within. Lust for martyrdom and senseless, mindless killing is the root cause of fall of Qila-e-Islam Pakistan!

Karbala? What has karbala to do with it? Jihad has destroyed the Islamic world from within. Lust for martyrdom and senseless, mindless killing is the root cause of fall of Qila-e-Islam Pakistan!
Siddiq Omar was a freeedom fighter like us. We liberated our homeland without any external help to fulfill the desires of our martyred for fathers.
10489933_567605106685361_798932152407013625_n.jpg

They were martyred like siddiq umer and we liberated our part as a vengeance. Your Qila e islam is distroyed by your own lust and wrong policies so no need to blame respected Omar shaheed..

Siddiq Omar was a freeedom fighter like us. We liberated our homeland without any external help to fulfill the desires of our martyred for fathers.
So what's preventing Palestinian and Kashmiri Jihadists from liberating their homelands?

They are occupied by tyrant and brutal forces. They are Righteous.
Jihadists are not less tyrant and brutal themselves than the occupying foexwa. Maybe that's the reason why their so-called Jihad is not that successful?

Jihadists are not less tyrant and brutal themselves than the occupying foexwa. Maybe that's the reason why their so-called Jihad is not that successful?
You are a child and need education. You don't know the true meaning of jihad. Let me explain by examples.
1. Sladain Ayyubi liberted Jerusalem by Kingdom of crusaders that was jihad.
2. Syed Ahmed and Shah Ismail were legends they performed jihad against tryant.
3. Tipu sultan fought for liberation against occupied forces that was Jihad.
and so on.

You are a child and need education. You don't know the true meaning of jihad. Let me explain by examples.
1. Sladain Ayyubi liberted Jerusalem by Kingdom of crusaders that was jihad.
2. Syed Ahmed and Shah Ismail were legends they performed jihad against tryant.
3. Tipu sultan fought for liberation against occupied forces that was Jihad.
and so on.

If so then liberating Iraq and Syria from the evil clutches of ISIS is a Jihad as well. Liberating Afghanistan from the tyranny of Taliban was also a Jihad. Not to forget toppling of Saddam regime, Gaddafi regime were lesser Jihads :D

If so then liberating Iraq and Syria from the evil clutches of ISIS is a Jihad as well. Liberating Afghanistan from the tyranny of Taliban was also a Jihad. Not to forget toppling of Saddam regime, Gaddafi regime were lesser Jihads :D
I don't know what is happening in Iraq and Syria but in Afghnistan it is armed struggle against occupied forces even US lableb them armed struggle for freedom.

I don't know what is happening in Iraq and Syria but in Afghnistan it is armed struggle against occupied forces even US lableb them armed struggle for freedom.
Was Afghanistan a FREE country during Taliban regime? Now that most of US and NATO forces are out of Afghanistan, Taliban are still threatening Afghan government. What's the reason for Jihad now?

Was Afghanistan a FREE country during Taliban regime? Now that most of US and NATO forces are out of Afghanistan, Taliban are still threatening Afghan government. What's the reason for Jihad now?
Afghan army is controlled by India and they are involved in Peshawar massacre.

Back
Top Bottom