What's new

They Hatin see us Rolling they hatin

You know , that would be a whole lot easier to believe if you didn't drag India into the discussion ever time I mention Pakistan.

I don't understand this what's your point ?
Mindless chest thumping aside , you do realize Pakistan only has ONLY 3 nuclear reactors in its entire country , right ? 3.... Why are you bragging as if Pakistan is a nuclear super power ? India has 21 reactors +6 currently being built . India has one of the largest nuclear program in the world , one of the first countries to invest in thorium .we have 25% of the world's thorium deposits.

Nukes are nothing more than expensive toys , if you aren't investing in alternate energy then you aren't using it right .

You guys were literally segregated from the same states that are part of India. Naturally you are culturally identical to those states .
latest

That's not how geopolitics works .nor does it matter on a personal level , just because the country I grew up in has problems will not restrict me from pointing the problems of other countries .the irony is this thread in the OP mocks 4 countries that are massively superior to Pakistan , yet you don't blink twice .By your logic , this thread should be a barren wasteland since it mocks EU.

No. I ment I didn't want India to have split in 1947. But after 70 years of disputes & internal problems , I against reunification of the sub continent .maybe in a 100 years we can look past the disputes & have open borders like EU who knows .

Not mindless chest thumping. Pre May 1999, I clearly remember leading indian scientists, military experts, politicians and other officials ridiculing, mocking and pouring scorn on the idea of Pakistan becoming a nuclear weapons state. They all claimed that it was impossible even with Chinese help and assistance. They laughed at the idea. Some where so confident that some of your fellow countrymen even advocated india nuking Pakistan and "teaching Pakistan lesson". The day Pakistan tested our nukes, there was a massive uproar in the indian parliament with many indian politicians shouting and screaming in horror. So based upon that, whenever an india calls Pakistan a failed state or Pakistan can't do this, that and the other, it's very amusing and can't be taken seriously. The temptation to troll is hard to resist. You have to remember that india is Pakistan's most eternal enemy. So whenever an indian says anything about Pakistan on PDF, you will be trolled and receive anti-indian comments.

I never ever once said that Pakistan is a superpower of any sorts but I did emphasize that Pakistan becoming a nuclear weapons state is a huge achievement given the fact that apart from China, all the world's most strongest nations tried to stop us from doing so and even other Muslim nations that are more richer and advanced than Pakistan like Iran could not even successfully complete this endeavour.

Pakistan has only 3 nuclear reactors but as news from PDF a few months back states, there are plans to build at least 2 more. Considering india is 7-8 times bigger than Pakistan, us having 3 and you having 21 is about par and proportional.

This so called "similarity" Pakistanis have with some indians I have never ever once seen in 35 years of residence in London. I honestly don't know what you are talking about. I have seen the similarity between indians, Sri Lankans and bengalis however but never with Pakistanis.

There will NEVER EVER be peace and reconciliation between Pakistan and india. Not even in 200 or more years time. Pakistan's destiny and future lies with our relationship with China and Turkey. india's lies somewhere else, seperate from us. Pakistanis are too diffetent and incompatible with indian people. NOTHING can change that.

i asked simple question, do u support free north india movement ?

I think I'll give it a miss if you don't mind especially if the one on the right comes along.

Last edited:
if north will become A Dravidian state than Pakistan will also become a Dravidian state.

do u even know that North India is ?

PLEASE STOP SCARING ME. NOOOOOOOOOO! That is more scary then the entire indian and american military attacking Pakistan with all their nukes.

Let's all look a bit deeper. Forget nukes, military, economics or politics for a second. Is Pakistan a "failed nation" that will not exist in a few years?

Any nation that is blessed to mass produce a unique and beautiful race that is so precious money can't buy will never ever be a failure (no actors/actresses, models or celebrities):

http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/32600000/Beautiful-People-pakistan-32673071-354-500.jpg

http://thumbs.dreamstime.com/z/unid...-th-october-people-northern-area-46591197.jpg

http://images6.fanpop.com/image/pho...autiful-Country-pakistan-32673075-500-375.jpg

http://ilm.com.pk/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/Pakistani-People.jpg

http://i1.trekearth.com/photos/27661/pakistan-people.jpg

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_uAFHJ14Fn...CvY2BTPQ/s1600/Pakistan-girl-flag.preview.jpg

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-YuohITvwC...ANkI/ModkdZCaq0w/s1600/pakistani-people-4.jpg

And these angels are produced within the Pakistani race (normal everyday girls from Pakistan):

http://www.newhairstylesidea.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/Pakistani-girls-hairstyles-75.jpg

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/d9/0a/f2/d90af2a68fb7555c8331e98712314d2f.jpg

http://fashionspk.net/wp-content/up...ani-Married-Girl-Pakistani-School-Girls-5.png

As long as the Pakistani race keeps mass producing people with the above physical attributes we can never fail

(most likely) Future of Pakistan (2150)
6801147814_f34ba72ea9_z.jpg
ccda811bc17ed433ffd73f4ec0f8aa3c.jpg
4a-11.jpg

If they are the future of Pakistan then I don't want to spend another second longer on this earth.

Yet, no Indian seems to take pride or boast about the 'achievement of continuing to exist'. Neither does China.

I would not be so sanctimonious. It depends on the Indian and Chinese you speak to. There are a plenty of Indians/Chinese who are high on their jingoism and see nothing except the best produced/happening in India/China despite various glaring faults everywhere else..

Not mindless chest thumping. Pre May 1999, I clearly remember leading indian scientists, military experts, politicians and other officials ridiculing, mocking and pouring scorn on the idea of Pakistan becoming a nuclear weapons state.

Again you have achieved nothing in the nuclear field .
so confident that some of your fellow countrymen even advocated india nuking Pakistan and "teaching Pakistan lesson".

Like Pakistan continuous to do every other Tuesday ? The reason pak is in a nuclear race is because your country can't keep up with India in a conventional war . Indian arms race is a regional competition to China not Pakistan. Unless you have been living under a rock 1999 wasn't exactly a peaceful period between India & pak .

The day Pakistan tested our nukes, there was a massive uproar in the indian parliament with many indian politicians shouting and screaming in horror.

And then a plague filled the earth , while vampires hunted in daylight commands by their overload army of flying pig .
What ? I thought we were telling fictional stories .

So based upon that, whenever an india calls Pakistan a failed state or Pakistan can't do this, that and the other, it's very amusing and can't be taken seriously.
If you can't take a fact seriously stated by the whole world then that's your personal problem . India didn't give you that title , India didn't create the fragile state index .

You have to remember that india is Pakistan's most eternal enemy. So whenever an indian says anything about Pakistan on PDF, you will be trolled and receive anti-indian comments.

So basically derailing the thread which goes a PDF core rules .

I never ever once said that Pakistan is a superpower of any sorts

I never accused you .

but I did emphasize that Pakistan becoming a nuclear weapons state is a huge achievement given the fact that apart from China, all the world's most strongest nations tried to stop us from doing so and even other Muslim nations

Kid , north Korea builds nukes . The only thing the world can do is sanction the country for few decades. India did it got sanctioned , you guys followed got sanctioned .Nuclear WMD have been used since ww2 , its really not a technological milestone .

Pakistan has only 3 nuclear reactors but as news from PDF a few months back states, there are plans to build at least 2 more. Considering india is 7-8 times bigger than Pakistan, us having 3 and you having 21 is about par and proportional.

Lol What, proportional ?Canada has 19 , China has 30 reactors ,yet it's 3x bigger than India .

Even smaller poor countries have more reactors

hungary- 4 (GDP 131 billion) (area 9 times smaller)

This so called "similarity" Pakistanis have with some indians I have never ever once seen in 35 years of residence in London. I honestly don't know what you are talking about.

What part of India is diverse didn't you understand ? south, east , central Indian culture are alien to west of India

I have seen the similarity between indians, Sri Lankans and bengalis however but never with Pakistanis.
And I'm supposed to take the word of a random user over a 5000 year historic fact ?

There will NEVER EVER be peace and reconciliation between Pakistan and india. Not even in 200 or more years time. Pakistan's destiny and future lies with our relationship with China and Turkey. india's lies somewhere else, seperate from us. Pakistanis are too diffetent and incompatible with indian people. NOTHING can change that.
I don't know what you are referring to , but anyway you have your theories , I have mine .

Again you have achieved nothing in the nuclear field .

Like Pakistan continuous to do every other Tuesday ? The reason pak is in a nuclear race is because your country can't keep up with India in a conventional war . Indian arms race is a regional competition to China not Pakistan. Unless you have been living under a rock 1999 wasn't exactly a peaceful period between India & pak .

And then a plague filled the earth , while vampires hunted in daylight commands by their overload army of flying pig .
What ? I thought we were telling fictional stories .

If you can't take a fact seriously stated by the whole world then that's your personal problem . India didn't give you that title , India didn't create the fragile state index .

So basically derailing the thread which goes a PDF core rules .

I never accused you .

Kid , north Korea builds nukes . The only thing the world can do is sanction the country for few decades. India did it got sanctioned , you guys followed got sanctioned .Nuclear WMD have been used since ww2 , its really not a technological milestone .

Lol What, proportional ?Canada has 19 , China has 30 reactors ,yet it's 3x bigger than India .

Even smaller poor countries have more reactors

hungary- 4 (GDP 131 billion) (area 9 times smaller)

What part of India is diverse didn't you understand ? south, east , central Indian culture are alien to west of India

And I'm supposed to take the word of a random user over a 5000 year historic fact ?

I don't know what you are referring to , but anyway you have your theories , I have mine .

Errrh Okay. It's always interesting to hear the perspective from your polar opposites.

Errrh Okay. It's always interesting to hear the perspective from your polar opposites.

PS I think you'll find China is not 3x bigger than india. It's population size is very similar to your country's. Perhaps slightly bigger.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom