What's new

‘They killed our mates, we want vengeance’

Status
Not open for further replies.
actually a war would work in afghans favour. india and afghanistan would border each other again

So where are you internet Hindus at who were all like "We don't care about Pakistan, we don't want their land, we only care about making more billionaires while majority of our people starve" ?

You people are so silly with your cognitive dissidence.

Any ways, "greater Bharat" is a joke
It has never happened in History and it never will.
The sooner you people realize this the quicker peace can come to South Asia.

Please read my post for explanation.

Pakistani electronic media started in 2002, up till than it was just PTV. My relative served there too.

As far as the outrage is concerned, PTV news bulletins were shown with childrens' eyes gouged out and I remember there was anger especially from the right wing extremists who also an attempted to attack some poor Mandir too.

The Pakistani media ofcourse did not report what happened afterwards how Illyas Kashmiri did the gruesome act.

It may be fiction to you, but I saw the videos at that time and the newspapers too. this is the problem, for each one of us our armies are holy cows.

How about print media? Don't Pakistani newspapers have online archives? In any case, if all you can show is one detail-less story from 11 years after the said incident, would you believe it if you were in my place? There are no holy cows for me, and that is not the reason I question your narrative. Ask yourself if you would believe this, if this is the evidence presented to you, a shoddy story from 11 years later.

Ilyas Kashmiri had been a notoriously bad boy in Pakistan since about 2002. For the attempt on musharaff's life, among other things. Headed lots of terrorist jihad groups. SO maybe you could check up stories about him from your media in that whole decade of 2000 to 2010, and show me a credible newspaper or media house that describes his gruesome acts as a retribution for Indians beheading innocent villagers?

So where are you internet Hindus at who were all like "We don't care about Pakistan, we don't want their land, we only care about making more billionaires while majority of our people starve" ?

You people are so silly with your cognitive dissidence.

Any ways, "greater Bharat" is a joke
It has never happened in History and it never will.
The sooner you people realize this the quicker peace can come to South Asia.

The bharat we have is great enough, especially when compared to the failed nations nearby. Yes we have poverty (as if you don't), and nobody denies it, but we are still better off than purelanders in every way.

How about print media? Don't Pakistani newspapers have online archives? In any case, if all you can show is one detail-less story from 11 years after the said incident, would you believe it if you were in my place? There are no holy cows for me, and that is not the reason I question your narrative. Ask yourself if you would believe this, if this is the evidence presented to you, a shoddy story from 11 years later.

Ilyas Kashmiri had been a notoriously bad boy in Pakistan since about 2002. For the attempt on musharaff's life, among other things. Headed lots of terrorist jihad groups. SO maybe you could check up stories about him from your media in that whole decade of 2000 to 2010, and show me a credible newspaper or media house that describes his gruesome acts as a retribution for Indians beheading innocent villagers?

The bharat we have is great enough, especially when compared to the failed nations nearby. Yes we have poverty (as if you don't), and nobody denies it, but we are still better off than purelanders in every way.

I am sure you are super proud of your great Bharat and it's amazing reputation of being the slum dog country so kindly stop having fantasies of a greater Bharat that Includes pakistani soil.

And only in Indian logic is a 3% growth rate considered a fail state. That is the only difference between us and you you just have a 4% larger growth rate at the moment. We are fighting a terrorist war, just like you are with the Maoists and others, so the next time they plant another bomb and kill fifty of your policemen, I will be sure to remind you of your failed state status. And lets not forget that ever 20 min a girl is raped in India. How is that for a failed state?

"We are also capable to doing what they have done. But, being a disciplined force, our hands are tied. r.

Cut the crap and get to the point. Your so-called brave warriors are hiding behind the excuse of being a 'disciplined force'. If your hands are tied don't whine.

Cut the crap and get to the point. Your so-called brave warriors are hiding behind the excuse of being a 'disciplined force'. If your hands are tied don't whine.

Are you retarded? Those weren't my words, the article was quoting a soldier, speaking to the writer of the article. Go tell him to cut the crap. If you can make it across the border that is.

Or were you addressing him? If so, I am sorry to inform you that soldiers posted on the border have better things to do than read PDF and respond to internet warriors from Bangladesh.

How about print media? Don't Pakistani newspapers have online archives? In any case, if all you can show is one detail-less story from 11 years after the said incident, would you believe it if you were in my place? There are no holy cows for me, and that is not the reason I question your narrative. Ask yourself if you would believe this, if this is the evidence you presented, a shoddy story from 11 years later.

Ilyas Kashmiri had been a notoriously bad boy in Pakistan since about 2002. For the attempt on musharaff's life, among other things. Headed lots of terrorist ****** groups. SO maybe you could check up stories about him from your media in that whole decade of 2000 to 2010, and show me a credible newspaper or media house that describes his gruesome acts as a retribution for Indians beheading innocent villagers?

Well again, the Iraq war truth came out 5/6 years after the invasion in a senate committee. So there is no precondition to the unveiling of truth be it a 100 years old.

Now talking of credibility, it seems you did not read my post # 41 carefully. I mentioned that Pakistani private media sprang up in 2002 and till then only urdu print media was dominant. The news and its team are very much credible in comparison to the jingoistic urdu print media.

The same credibility issue must be as fervently raised with the corporate Indian media as you did with the crippled Pakistani media.

Another important point is the counter narrative which is very important to balance things out. At least now we have two sides which sadly both the Pakistani media and the indian media in particular media do not publish.

I would also recommend you reading Confessions of a War reporter by Barka dutt in she which talks of the brutality she witnessed at the hands of the indian army.

Anyways. Heres a nice picture of Hamid Mir with Illyas Kashmiri.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-vFUdhqxJZ...OXUlE/s1600/Hamid+Mir+with+Ilyas+Kashmiri.jpg

Why are you even replyin to bangladeshis ? :hitwall:

I would also recommend you reading Confessions of a War reporter by Barka dutt in which talks of the brutality of she witnessed at the hands of the indian army.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian...-mates-we-want-vengeance-3.html#ixzz2Hel9kfW2

You want us to read about the drama queen whose so called 24*7 coverage of the Mumbai attacks was a disaster and the terrorists were all along using that to locate troop movements ? Her integrity has been reduced to shambled long back mate with all the Radia gate and stuff.

all the time its pakistan keeping unnecessary cool, calm and quiet behaviour of this indian terrorism, need to go to UN, pakistan diplomac and foreign policy has totally failed,

the perpetrator who made this mess is allowed to cry wolf where as pakistan who got this violation is asking india to chill out

completely beggar foreign policy

next time india will nuke pakistan and then it will cry that it was pakistan who inflamed india in taking action, and you know what, if these jyalas are in power they might as well bow down again

You could jump in between too.

After all, is that what you are doing here?

I am sure you are super proud of your great Bharat and it's amazing reputation of being the slum dog country so kindly stop having fantasies of a greater Bharat that Includes pakistani soil.

And only in Indian logic is a 3% growth rate considered a fail state. That is the only difference between us and you you just have a 4% larger growth rate at the moment. We are fighting a terrorist war, just like you are with the Maoists and others, so the next time they plant another bomb and kill fifty of your policemen, I will be sure to remind you of your failed state status. And lets not forget that ever 20 min a girl is raped in India. How is that for a failed state?

Nobody calls your country a failed state because of growth rates. There are many other reasons. Anyway if your are so proud of your growth rate, check out India's.

I'm not interested in your rants, so won't bother to reply. Slumdog, rape, poverty, toilets....all the typical keywords that Pakistanis use when they can't say anything on topic. All keywords meshed into one useless rant.

Are you retarded? Those weren't my words, the article was quoting a soldier, speaking to the writer of the article. Go tell him to cut the crap. If you can make it across the border that is.

Or were you addressing him? If so, I am sorry to inform you that soldiers posted on the border have better things to do than read PDF and respond to internet warriors from Bangladesh.

I don't know about you but as an Indian, I feel it beneath my dignity to respond to a failed state of pole vaulters.

No one was 'taken out' but it was random shelling that goes by both sides. Most of the times, indians die,,,sometimes Pakistanis too...

Anyways, I have no problem with Hindus....as long as they aren't anti-Islamic and/or helping the anti-Islamic forces.

Nice self denial :lol:

Ask your army to release figures of LOC and you did same in kargil.Your 270+ soldiers are burried in india and few of your leaders claim deads as 4000+ :lol:

:blah: :blah:

Well again, the Iraq war truth came out 5/6 years after the invasion in a senate committee. So there is no precondition to the unveiling of truth be it a 100 years old.

Now talking of credibility, it seems you did not read my post # 41 carefully. I mentioned that Pakistani private media sprang up in 2002 and till then only urdu print media was dominant. The news and its team are very much credible in comparison to the jingoistic urdu print media.

The same credibility issue must be as fervently raised with the corporate Indian media as you did with the crippled Pakistani media.

Another important point is the counter narrative which is very important to balance things out. At least now we have two sides which sadly both the Pakistani media and the indian media in particular media do not publish.

I would also recommend you reading Confessions of a War reporter by Barka dutt in she which talks of the brutality she witnessed at the hands of the indian army.

Anyways. Heres a nice picture of Hamid Mir with Illyas Kashmiri.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-vFUdhqxJZ...OXUlE/s1600/Hamid+Mir+with+Ilyas+Kashmiri.jpg

The pre-planning of the Iraq war may have come out 5 years after the war. But the war itself wasn't reported by media 5 years after it happened. Don't you see the difference?

If today you came up with one newspaper report of a war in Iraq 8 years back, and nobody had ever heard of it then, and no media had reported of a war there until now, do you think I would believe that news report?

The incident itself will be reported then and there, that's the definition of "news". Now if the news was this sensational, of Indian soldiers beheading innocent village girls and taking the girls' heads away, all news media in pak would have reported it - private or government run.

As far as print media goes, plenty of private media existed in pak before '98, correct me if I am wrong. In any case, this is an internet forum. Words of people here have only as much credibility as the sources they can use to backup their words. I am not trying to pick on you, or to pretend that the Indian army is always in the right (as I said before, we in India do not have "holy cows" - except real cows, maybe). But if you come up with stories of such an incredible nature, you will need to provide backup sources. As I said before, such an incident would have been reported some time in the intervening decade, if not at that very time.

Also, things like Indian soldiers beheading innocent village girls unnecessarily do defy imagination, if you think about it neutrally. I wouldn't even believe that about Pakistani armymen, even though I'm Indian. (I only mean professional armymen. The so called "non-state-actor" terrorists are capable of that and more, and have done so. The massacre of innocent Sikh villagers in 2001 or 2002 in Indian Kashmir by Pakistani militants being a case in point.)

Its a matter of when and not if.

I think the Army leaked this news to the press to put pressure onto the political establishment.

BJP is going on countrywide protests from today.

BJP promises full support to GoI on any retaliation they order.

Troops are angry and want retaliation.

I think a retaliation is inevitable, but as you rightly said, the question is "WHEN" ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom