What's new

This Ahmedabad-based RTI activist is giving up Hindu religion because of PM Modi

mehboobkz

Reaction score
Country
India
http://www.jantakareporter.com/indi...ng-up-hindu-religion-because-of-pm-modi/46925

xModi.jpg.pagespeed.ic.3t4_CkH5LT.webp

1) President of India
2) Chief Justice of India
3) Director General of Police, Gujarat
4) Chief Justice of Gujarat via Registar Gujarat High Court.
Dear Sir(s),

It is with deep regret that I have to announce that I am giving up Hindu Religion. Going further, I shall not write my religion as Hindu in any document anywhere in the world.

Untitled-2.jpg

This is due to the fraud of following persons in which Prime Minister Narendra Modi had directly influenced police and judiciary and the fraud happened at the time when doctors gave up on my life in year 2000 and just because these persons were close to BJP/RSS and from Narendra Modi’s Maninagar constituency, they were untouched in FIR I200/04.

Court files went missing and judges gave judgments without looking at material evidence. After 16 long years of fight, it is still a shame that judiciary is behaving this way under political influence. All court proceedings should be video recorded to avoid miscarriage of justice.

I pity such judges who sit on the chair to give justice but are corrupt from top to bottom or work under influence.

I grew up listening to my parents and grandparents, who were also disappointed with judiciary in India. My dad lost significant money in real estate when builder from Ranip ran away with his money and my grandma lost ancestors’ house in Nadiad to tenant who occupied the house and wouldn’t vacate it in long judicial battle.

I had heard those stories many times in family but never imagined that I would have to see courts in life but unfortunately thugs are all over in Gujarat and when I returned as NRI to invest here, I didn’t realise that people are not straight here.

Being educated, I had faith that if logical arguments and evidence are solid, law will not spare anyone but today I realised and experienced that it is also a myth in India as Judge in this case of FIR 200/04 totally ignored documentary evidence and arguments and delivered judgement to favor the accused.

My lawyer was fuming when judgement was delivered yesterday and he also cursed the system telling that the judge totally ignored evidence on record and believed that judgement was given under political influence.

I am a Canadian Citizen who declare today that if India has Modi who continues to influence judiciary like this and if he is what Hinduism stand for, I am immediately giving up my religion.

I also hope that my kids will settle overseas and never return back. If they do, it will be their biggest mistake in life as this nation is nation of thugs and fraudsters today where delayed justice and miscarriage of justice is the new norm.

I was an NRI who invested in Gujarat Model in year 2000 and was duped. Today I am Canadian Citizen. I urge other NRIs to think twice before investing in India because police and judiciary in India today are mere tools in hands of politicians. There is no democracy as such left in India.

Acche Din are never going to come to this nation if this is the way things are going to work here.

Roshan Shah

Some of his points makes sense...... The way politicians influence our judicial system (directly or indirectly)...... He as an NRI can afford to run away, But we indians will fight and work towards improving our system......

thats why i think these kind of people are fool dont know what to do and what to say if he lost in lower court and thinks he is right why dont go for high court and calling country nation of thugs , even thugs are there in canada also dumbass , even i belong to punjab there numerous case of nri fraud , by this person mean they also should curse religion tht dumest reason

Some of his points makes sense...... The way politicians influence our judicial system (directly or indirectly)...... He as an NRI can afford to run away, But we indians will fight and work towards improving our system......
he can fight in higher court as his lawyer says the proof is not considered , but calling nation of thugs and fraudster is dumb , even fraud happens in canada and i belong to punjab where there can more nri fraud case in any state of india, ths some plain dumb logic and cursing religion for failure is more dumb.

he can fight in higher court as his lawyer says the proof is not considered , but calling nation of thugs and fraudster is dumb , even fraud happens in canada and i belong to punjab where there can more nri fraud case in any state of india, ths some plain dumb logic and cursing religion for failure is more dumb.

I have mentioned only the portion I agreed with him, It does not mean that i agree with all his points.....

From session court to trial court to High Court to Supreme Court of India = 17 years.

Backlog of 3.24 million court cases.
Chief Justice Thakur cried in front of Modi (in public) - What a shame on Modi who does nothing on judges appointment.

No such garbage in smaller Sri Lanka or Canada.

Modi is fraud foisted on India.
One who has half the criminally accused MPs as his ministers.

How will leaving his religion help him or impact anything ?

We dont live in an equal world, will he becoming an atheist or switching to another religion change anything ?

Our problem with judiciary is too big for Modi, sames goes for law and order. He is not superman, and I doubt these issues will be tackled anytime soon.
Changing religion will do nothing...

lolwa.. reminds me of the guy who chopped off his two fingers to celebrate Nitish Kumar's election victory.

:cry::cry::cry::cry:

OMG this is such a dark day for India, nearest examples would be when Bhagat SIngh and gang were hanged or when Gandhi was shot dead by Godse.

This day shall forever live in infamy when a random clown who is not even Indian citizen left "Hinduism" & was promptly reported by Jhaant ka reporter.

Sorry forgot this;

Modi hai hai.:lol:

Justice system of india and Pakistan both are influenced by politicians. Corruption and impotency of judiciary is the real cause of corruption as a whole where richer got away from punishment and poor can't get justice. The double stand for richer and poor is the root cause of crime and corruption

Which documents in India need your religion or ethnicity?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom