What's new

This is foreign policy of a novice: Salman Khurshid on PM Modi’s Balochistan, Azad Kashmir remarks

Laozi

Reaction score
Country
India
upload_2016-8-17_19-39-10.png

Senior Congress leader Salman Khurshid has once again deviated from his party’s official line on Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s recent remarks on Balochistan and Azad Kashmir.

Khurshid today reiterated his disagreement with PM Modi’s new policy and went on to term it “foreign policy of a novice.”

"Yeh ek anari ki foreign policy hai," Salman Khurshid said.

Earlier, Salman Khurshid had blasted PM Modi for raising the issue of Balochistan and Azad Kashmir in his Independence Day speech from the ramparts of the Red Fort.

“Is Balochistan a part of India? Doesn’t India believe in Panchsheel? Is it not a departure from that? By raising Balochistan, the government is ‘ruining our case on Azad Kashmir’,” Khurshid said.

However, the Congress dissociated itself from Khurshid’s remarks and said that it could be his personal opinion as the party agreed with PM’s views on Balochistan and Azad Kashmir.

The party added that India should aggressively raise the issue of atrocities being committed by Pakistan in Balochistan, both bilaterally and in international fora.

"The world is watching. People of Balochistan, Gilgit, Baltistan and occupied Kashmir have thanked me a lot in the past few days. I am grateful to them," PM Modi had said from the ramparts of Red Fort.

He was referring to his remarks, made after an all-party meet on Kashmir, in which he had said that it was time to expose Pakistan’s brutalities in Balochistan, Gilgit and Pak-occupied Kashmir (Azad Kashmir).

http://www.indiatvnews.com/politics...odi-s-balochistan-Azad Kashmir-remarks-344112

Looks like the khursheed is novice in international diplomacy unity at home going against party line to stay in limelight

Novice indeed and mess the Congress has created was done by professionals ?

90000 POWs and they could not get a permanent settlement in ''72.

Yes our foreign policy should be to pay SOME respect to terrorists by entitling them as terrorist ji and offering them some freshly cooked biryani whenever they attacks India.

Thanks but no thanks.....Salman Khurshid was worst foreign minister India ever had in recent times....

Kindly some Indian member post Column is written by Mr.Chadam Baram on BALOCHISTAN ISSUE....I have column but it was in Urdu (translated) in our Urdu newspaper Dunya News....kindly some Indian member posts his Original Column here .....he concedes above POV of Salman Khurshid

Salman Khurshid is an idiot. Isn't he the joker who said whilst in Pakistan that he needs Pakistan's help to remove PM Modi and bring the CongrASS back to power?

He is mentally bankrupt and along with his protagonist the great Mani Shankar Aiyar is vying for the prize for the biggest moron this side of the Suez. I think this nitwit is the winner!

"Yeh ek anari ki foreign policy hai," Salman Khurshid said.
Earlier, Salman Khurshid had blasted PM Modi for raising the issue of Balochistan and Azad Kashmir in his Independence Day speech from the ramparts of the Red Fort.
“Is Balochistan a part of India? Doesn’t India believe in Panchsheel? Is it not a departure from that? By raising Balochistan, the government is ‘ruining our case on Azad Kashmir’,” Khurshid said.

Is Kashmir part of Pakistan?

Panchsheel!! What Panchsheel? Oh Right! That same idiotic foreign policy espoused by 'Allah' of Salman Khurshid ie Nehru which led to Indian defeat of 1962.

Probably someone should tell this clown that national interests make foreign policies, not other way around. It is he who is acting like a novice.

Last edited:
Salman Khurshid is an idiot. Isn't he the joker who said whilst in Pakistan that he needs Pakistan's help to remove PM Modi and bring the CongrASS back to power?

He is mentally bankrupt and along with his protagonist the great Mani Shankar Aiyar is vying for the prize for the biggest moron this side of the Suez. I think this nitwit is the winner!

:mad:

NO ONE could defeat Mani Shankar Aiyar for that prize.

If I did not knew better, I would have consider Mani Shankar Aiyer and Digvijay Singh to be RSS plants inside congress to destroy Congress from within.

Back
Top Bottom