What's new

This is how Saudi citizens treat South Asian expat workers in Saudi Arabia

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it sad and embarrassing to admit that we in the west are treated better by whites than our supposed Arab brothers. If it was a one off fine but we hear all these stories about Sauds calling Pakistanis maskeen etc in Saud far too often for it to be an isolated incident. I do not accept we have bad in all countries on this because it is all too common to hear stories from former expats. I think there is institutionalised racism in Saudi. I have come across them in the UK where they pay greater respect to white people than people from the sub continent.

197725_451798921516562_207635960_n.jpg

:D :lol:

photo of SAUDI Army officer after he got beaten up by pakistani security personell for assaulting and abusing them,,
ISLAMABAD_ ASF PERSONEL were assualted and abused by a saudi army officer
who refused to be searched and refused to follow the standard security procedure,, and instead started abusing pakistan and calling them al masakeen and servent class people and slaped a security officer
in reply he was beaten black and blue by ASF Personnel in true pakistani style,, we hope he,ll remember this lesson in future ,,,
this,s not saudia where they can beat and abuse pakistanis easily,,,

We pay tribute to the honourable ASF officers who sought to implement standard security procedures not withstanding one’s nationality or higher status. We urge the government of Pakistan to award a commendation certificate and medal to the ASF officers who upheld the rule of law and were in pursuit of their duty abused and attacked by the Saudi official. We also urge Pakistan’s Chief Justice to take suo moto notice of this incident and place the said Saudi official’s name in the Exit Control List until an independent inquiry is conducted and due punishment awarded to him.
Names of honourbale Pakistanis:

Idris Ahmed (ASF)
Abdul Rehman (ASF)
Abid Ali (ASF)

The day someone invent alternative and viable solution to petrol. These saudi scum will not be equal to toilet papers.

so now you are guilty of what the man in the video is guilty of...calling others ''scum'' and degrading them

not all Saudis are bad; just those who abuse these poor hard-working expat people

what can i say is he is an animal
i swear if this was egyptian who was beaten up i would have done much more to any saudi i see in egypt

i swear if this was egyptian who was beaten up i would have done much more to any saudi i see in egypt

i saw Egyptians fighting Gulf Arabs (i dont know what nationality they were) when i was in Cairo -- that was 2008 I was in Egypt for a wedding.

many of them go to Egypt or Lebanon or those other countries during the summer....they bring a lot of money with them, but they go for gambling and prostitutions while their kids hang with the filipino maids.

i was at some boat-restaurant in ''zamalek'' ......there was shisha pipes flying all over the place, i had to leave the scene and my dinner was disturbed :lol:

and you would be any different / better than this racist on the video?

Muslims shouldnt fight Muslims.....

actually ideally in a not so ideal world -- everyone should just get along and respect eachother. But hey, well, thats a lot to ask for i guess.

and you would be any different / better than this racist on the video?
i wont be better and i dont want to be better (if this happened to egyptian ) but i know my people if this was egyptian he would have killed that sob
i was at some boat-restaurant in ''zamalek'' ......there was shisha pipes flying all over the place, i had to leave the scene and my dinner was disturbed
i hope you enjoyed your stay and you should try shisha if you come again

they'd be thrashed and thrown in jail.....then be deported

they are only there for the steady income (which they send back home to their native countries), not because they want to be there

But does that not feel unfair that that is the state policy. Surely lack of protection for expats leads to such abuse.

Understandable though your response would be it would not be right. However Sauds need to be informed that they need to protect expats from abuse.

bullshit thread based on " video found on a lost cell phone "
Interpreted as anti islam propoganda....painting the abuser as wahabi muslim imperialist..
Its racism like it is in any other country and isnt because of islam or wahabi..
Thats called twisting of facts...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom