What's new

This is my last post on PDF...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamil Arasan

Reaction score
http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/151504-goa-paradise-east-2.html

I started a thread about "Goa the paradise of east" and the thread was closed for the below reason by the moderator...

Nice pictures but this forum is for serious discussions on issues with relevance of a global scale - especially those with some relevance to Pakistan. By Asim Aquil

My question is can any one justify or explain the below threads or posts - are they any relevance for Pakistan or Global scale??

Patient in Indian Hospital Dies After Body Part Bitten Off By Rats

21st century India still practices Cannibalism

The above two are just an example and you can see many such irrelevant posts about India discussed in PDF, also the irony is they post one such odd incident about India and generalise the entire India saying we are cannibals, the direst place on earth, this, that and many more dirty wordings against India...

I firmly believe my post is more relevant to Pakistan, since the above two posts are allowed to discuss in PDF, because we are neighbors and you need to know about the people of India, their way of life, their culture in a true way - because from many PDF posts we can understand most in Pakistan believe India is a country full of scavenger and uncivilized people and foreigners can't or scared to explore India.

I request moderator to open my post on Goa again, or else please don't allow any irrelevant contents on PDF posts only to ridicule India...

Please inform me the true reason for closing my thread. If you consider the thread is no offence to any one - please reopen it and inform me, so that I can post more information about our beautiful Goa, or else Good bye to all...

Thanks....
Tamil Arasan.

LOL, the Indians here are hilarious. :lol:

Look at this thread that was started by an Indian member:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/151655-interesting-facts-about-poverty-china.html

Indians laughing about poverty in China is not just irrelevant to world affairs, it is true hypocrisy. But I don't see you complaining about that?

Double standards.

Read my post before commenting, I am not asking to stop posting irrelevant content about India, my question is if such things are allowed to discuss in PDF - then why my thread is closed???

How about this one? Again started by an Indian member?

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/151332-18-die-chinese-bus-plunges-off-bridge.html

This is not world affairs, it is simply gloating over a horrific accident.

And no, it has not been locked or deleted.

this is what mods have said

Nice pictures but this forum is for serious discussions on issues with relevance of a global scale - especially those with some relevance to Pakistan. By Asim Aquil

and read post #3 by pdf_shurtah..

he is just asking why these threads are fine but goa thread is irrelevant...

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/151504-goa-paradise-east-2.html

I started a thread about "Goa the paradise of east" and the thread was closed for the below reason by the moderator...

My question is can any one justify or explain the below threads or posts - are they any relevance for Pakistan or Global scale??

Patient in Indian Hospital Dies After Body Part Bitten Off By Rats

21st century India still practices Cannibalism

The above two are just an example and you can see many such irrelevant posts about India discussed in PDF, also the irony is they post one such odd incident about India and generalise the entire India saying we are cannibals, the direst place on earth, this, that and many more dirty wordings against India...

I firmly believe my post is more relevant to Pakistan, since the above two posts are allowed to discuss in PDF, because we are neighbors and you need to know about the people of India, their way of life, their culture in a true way - because from many PDF posts we can understand most in Pakistan believe India is a country full of scavenger and uncivilized people and foreigners can't or scared to explore India.

I request moderator to open my post on Goa again, or else please don't allow any irrelevant contents on PDF posts only to ridicule India...

Please inform me the true reason for closing my thread. If you consider the thread is no offence to any one - please reopen it and inform me, so that I can post more information about our beautiful Goa, or else Good bye to all...

Thanks....
Tamil Arasan.

Its strange and some times pathetic but what can be done about it???

A farmer suicide thread is allowed in India defence section or a economic thread saying anything negative about India in world affairs section but if you posts a thread that Indian economy is now 9th largest in the world. :tdown:

What you got is a warning.

A Arabic Muslim from Yemen who owned a company in Yemen but defaults in payment in china. But silly chinese arrested Indian employees even when the same company also have chinese employees.

But "Srilankan" changes a fake thread headline with false and provocative headline, its a clear cut violation of rules of this forum but as its anti India its ignored.
:hitwall:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom