What's new

This is Punjab not India

free food, they do a decent daal + lotsa goris also visit.. bheed me gropage kallo
You folks are pathetic dindus.

When I was a kid, I was travelling with my grandfather, langarjeets came and gave us bags of food from their Gurudwaras. My grandfather threw those packets in the garbage and told me we cannot eat food cooked by these people.

My grandfather was a great man.

While I won't say that BJP has created this situation, they might turn it to their benefit. They have intense hatred for the AAP and this might be an opportune moment to kick them out of Punjab by declaring Governor's rule.
Kejri pe disproportionate assets ka case bhi chep skte hain like SIsodia and that other AAP guy

You folks are pathetic dindus.

When I was a kid, I was travelling with my grandfather, langarjeets came and gave us bags of food from their Gurudwaras. My grandfather threw those packets in the garbage and told me we cannot eat food cooked by these people.

My grandfather was a great man.
are you a tam-bram ?

Kejri pe disproportionate assets ka case bhi chep skte hain like SIsodia and that other AAP guy
Horses for courses. They might try something different in Punjab as ED/CBI noose becomes predictable after a point.

Good. Now Indian Muslims should grow a pair of balls and fight back against radical hindu extremism.

Khalistan will be free.
Khalistan is the first step in an Islamic United Muslim ruled Panjab. Sikhs will pay Jizya.

Horses for courses. They might try something different in Punjab as ED/CBI noose becomes predictable after a point.
Excise policy ka case chal raha hai

Grilled for 9 hours by CBI

First and only time I agree with you. Your grandpa did good.

Just watched the video.

The man whose daughter was stopped sounds like a Haryanvi Hindu JAAT. The Sikh guy is probably Punjabi Jatt.

So much for jat brotherhood.

@-=virus=- @Maula Jatt
We Jutt’s put religion first. The brotherhood was long dead. Kaffir Jutt’s especially Sikhs took us as enemies in 47. Hindu Jutt’s didn’t even do a fraction of what Sikh Jutt’s did to us. For us brotherhood is only by religion.

Just watched the video.

The man whose daughter was stopped sounds like a Haryanvi Hindu JAAT. The Sikh guy is probably Punjabi Jatt.

So much for jat brotherhood.

@-=virus=- @Maula Jatt
1984 reprise

actually 84 was not justified, theek kara Ghandy ka kaam tamaam kr ke

is baar justified hai

golden temple gets the UP/babri treatment

YOGIBBBABA.jpeg

Bhaiyyas and Gujaratis were propagating the myth of Punjabi racial superiority.

Even though Punjabis make up only 2 percent of the total population, they dominate the film and fashion industries.
Army too. Wonder what percentage of gujaratis are serving in the Indian army

Why are you tagging me? You're low key annoying
I am not Sikh nor Hindu
as went your ancestors

so will go your descendants

HPPrss.jpg

this shite goes in cycles, or yugas, as we call them

India is on the path of ascendancy and dominance

but no swords, peaceful reintegration

It’s their holy place, maybe there are certain etiquettes that one must follow to enter. I passed by that Gurduwara outside Badshahi Masjid when I was in Lahore. I had no interest in going inside because I’m a Muslim, but other people were going in to see it. I’d expect them to follow Sikh people rules as again it is their place of worship.

I’ve never went into a masjid with anything painted on my face because it wouldn’t make sense. Even Pakistani flag wouldn’t make sense.

Back
Top Bottom