What's new

This is so bad, that its good

You are my sweeti pie, you are my sweety pie.. Even I wanted to hit him hard with what ever thing I got :pissed:

oh mai gowd...i just watched the video..that is sooo lame....

he should have done it in private to avoid the embarrassment. these days girls are not blinded by fancy proposal

The girl could have rejected his proposal in a more civilized way...

He was obviously embarrassing her like crazy, just look at her expression and body language.

He should have done it in private, instead of embarrassing her in public. Then he would have just been rejected in private.

He was just lucky it was just a violin, and not an electric guitar. :D

First of all you dont propose to a girl within 3 months of dating her, besides both look too young for marriage..the idiot had it coming - you first throw hints of such a move and guage the reaction several times before making the big move, and you only propose marriage in public when you are sure of it. The girl could have been more polite none the less. He's better off without her and hopefully learnt his lesson.

These south asian girls are not that liberal and modern that anyone can propose them in open in front of like hundred people. These Asian girls are not like western girls, if you do such things with them they'll be offended and this video shows what you'll get in the end.. :rofl:

looks staged. the girl was very fast in locking on here weapon of choice.Its subtle but gave the video away.

But totally made be cringe from ear to ear.:hang2:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom