What's new

This Pakistani journalist just compared zionism to Muslim Nationalism.

Dawn news paving gullible minds to normalisation?

Bro, in my opinion the venom being dispensed from this cunts mouth at a time when most of the world is condemning Israel and this idiot starts bringing up comparisons? If I was in power I would shoot his nuts off. We have legitimate snakes in our own home.

Have you actually read it? What do you disagree with -specifically?

All Newspapers in Pakistan and Private Channel in Pakistan need to be purged

• Should revert back to State TV and State Newspaper
  • 1 National Channel for News
    • 70% Local News (Provincial Development News)
    • 30% International News
  • 5 National Channel for Sports
  • Channel 1 : Cricket
  • Channel 2 : Regional Sports (Live Reporting by Local Anchors)
  • Channel 3: International Football
  • Channel 4 : Sports Medicine /Fitness , Nutrition
  • Channel 5 : Live Events
  • 1 National Channel for Weather
  • 1 National Channel for Drama, Children Show, Food and Craft , TV Series
  • 1 National Channel for University & Colleges
  • 1 National Channel for Music , Local Music

All other Private Channel and Unlicensed News papers should be closed
  • Ban on Political Talk Show which have no purpose
  • Ban on Politically affiliated channels or ties
  • Ban on False reporting and Fake news

Last edited:

Read the following drivel:

Indeed, the Islamist nationalism that deposed the more secular Muslim nationalism in Pakistan, and the right-wing ‘neo-Zionism’ that began to take shape in Israel, were both products of a heightened sense of existentialist paranoia. But gradually, Islamist nationalism as well as neo-Zionism became mere tools for authoritarian figures to safeguard their own political interests.

Another thing that neo-Zionists should bear in mind and/or learn from Pakistan is that, when the state begins to more aggressively mix religion with nationalism, this process often trickles down and generates non-state actors, who then begin to attack the state in their bid to create a theocracy. Can Zionism now be headed towards this peril?

This idiot thinks that lack of democracy or dictatorship is equal to what Israel is doing right now? Kindly tell me how israel is under an authoritarian regime, no sir, infact it is authoritarian IDEA. Which has nothing to do with Islam or Muslim nationalism (the word is paradoxical) infact what you can compare with Zionism going by the authors logic is the Christian crusade empires who WERE authoritarian and were “Christian nationalists”.

I don't think most people here have the capacity to comprehend what this article is about.

But gradually, Islamist nationalism as well as neo-Zionism became mere tools for authoritarian figures to safeguard their own political interests.

The author didn't explicitly say it, but Imran Khan is - most definitely - Pakistan's very own Netanyahu.

For example, no other Israeli leader has used as much religious rhetoric and symbolism as the country’s current prime minister, Benjamin Netanyahu.

All his humdrum about turning Pakistan into a new Riyasat-e-Madina is nothing new.

In it, he argued that Pakistan was not created as a ‘Muslim Zion’ as such, or as a safe sanctuary for the Muslims of South Asia. According to Dhulipala, the country was imagined as a sovereign Islamic state, or “a new Medina.” It sought to trigger an Islamic revival and become the new leader of the ‘Muslim ummah’ and the successor to the fallen Turkish Caliphate.

But the sheep here don't have the braincells to see Imran Khan for what he is.

He was, after all, a playboy!

Nadeem Paracha is another idiot. How can Zionism be compared to Muslim Nationalism.

Zionism is about stealing someone else's land.

My main disagreement with it and all the surface level thinking mediocrities who make this comparison (usually pajeets) is that beyond the idea of religious identity being used as the basis of nationhood, there's nothing which make Zionism or Pakistani nationalism unique from other forms of nationalism.

Also, NFP ends this piece by warning Zionists that their biggest concern should be that their ideology is becoming more religious and pointing to Pakistan as an example of the potential consequences - no, what Zionists should be worried about is that their entire ideology is built on taking over another's people's land and establishing an independent state for themselves. It doesn't matter if the ideology is secular or religious, the people whose land they've stolen and occupied will still be angry about it.

I don't think most people here have the capacity to comprehend what this article is about.

The author didn't explicitly say it, but Imran Khan is - most definitely - Pakistan's very own Netanyahu.

All his humdrum about turning Pakistan into a new Riyasat-e-Madina is nothing new.

I think you’re a very witty and intelligent chap, but there was no need to bring in imran khan into this, it wasn’t even about him lol. Shows your bias. Your better than that.

I think you’re a very witty and intelligent chap, but there was no need to bring in imran khan into this, it wasn’t even about him lol. Shows your bias. Your better than that.

I'm just reading between the lines:

This is also why most post-1970s leaders, from Ziaul Haq all the way to Imran Khan, began to speak about creating Pakistan as a new Medina.

I'm just reading between the lines:

That is completely fair and you’re right but the author is under critique here bro lol. He is not the ultimate authority neither am I. But facts on the ground are. What israel is doing right now if you compare it to pak then your on some
Afghani cush that I want no part of. Also convenient how he mentions zia but not his pet project who wanted to become a modern day amir ul momineen which is worse than riasat madina, one chap wanted to establish one and the other wanted to be one lol. that is kosher I reckon.

Article wasn’t even about Imran Khan but you brought him in here

Obsessed 😂😂

Back
Top Bottom