What's new

This Pakistani journalist just compared zionism to Muslim Nationalism.

That is completely fair and you’re right but the author is under critique here bro lol. He is not the ultimate authority neither am I. But facts on the ground are. What israel is doing right now if you compare it to pak then your on some
Afghani cush that I want no part of. Also convenient how he mentions zia but not his pet project who wanted to become a modern day amir ul momineen which is worse than riasat madina, one chap wanted to establish one and the other wanted to be one lol. that is kosher I reckon.

Journalism, in a hybrid semi-autocratic regime like Pakistan, is akin to walking the tight rope. One wrong word and you're fish chow! People in the author's position know better than to name names.

Now, I don't fully agree with the author. The timing is indeed... well, 'peculiar' and will raise more than a few eyebrows, as evident here.

However, I don't think anyone can honestly deny that he's made some good (albeit hard to swallow) points.

Journalism, in a hybrid semi-autocratic regime like Pakistan, is akin to walking the tight rope. One wrong word and you're fish chow! People in his position know better than to name names.

Now, I don't fully agree with the author. The timing is indeed... well, 'peculiar' and will raise more than a few eyebrows, as evident here.

However, I don't think anyone can honestly deny that he's made some good (albeit hard to swallow) points.

It’s the Internet broski, and I am not here to enforce my opinions or to change others, just to share mine. So let’s agree to disagree. That being said don’t be surprised when I start disagreeing with yours and don’t launch a personal war when that happens lol.

Article wasn’t even about Imran Khan but you brought him in here

Obsessed 😂😂
NFP is a known Zardari and PPP lackey. Every year he tricks midwit Pakistanis with his circus act of le Vintage Pakistan into supporting his political party. He's been at it for 10+ years and still going, believe it or not.

And there's your problem: Nationalism is a secular concept!
It depends how you define Nationalism.

If Nationalism means taking pride and supporting one's identity I see no problem with it.

Especially when we take pride and supporting Islamic identity.

Last edited:
A very appreciable attempt by the author but very cautious approach in highlighting how Israeli government actions are religiously motivated and how deep religious fanatics have infiltrated the Israeli institutions.

The article basically stops from calling Israeli a religious militant state.

My main disagreement with it and all the surface level thinking mediocrities who make this comparison (usually pajeets) is that beyond the idea of religious identity being used as the basis of nationhood, there's nothing which make Zionism or Pakistani nationalism unique from other forms of nationalism.

Also, NFP ends this piece by warning Zionists that their biggest concern should be that their ideology is becoming more religious and pointing to Pakistan as an example of the potential consequences - no, what Zionists should be worried about is that their entire ideology is built on taking over another's people's land and establishing an independent state for themselves. It doesn't matter if the ideology is secular or religious, the people whose land they've stolen and occupied will still be angry about it.
Do you disagree with the point he made though? He's talking about one of the consequences of what they have been doing. Which in turn affects the Palestinians too. Religious fundamentalists in Israel are a big deal. Non-state Jewish religious extremists have had big impact -be it Baruch Goldstein, Yigal Amir and a whole host of others. And it's getting worse, especially since they have a political voice.

It's not true though, I understand the point he was trying to make but the biggest difference here is that Zionism is imperialistic facism, it isn't simply just nationalism, it seeks to dominate and subjugate everyone else

This isn't the same as normal nationalism which is very common across the world but you don't call them Zionism.

Zionism can be better compared to white supremacy. Nazism.

NFP is a known Zardari and PPP lackey. Every year he tricks midwit Pakistanis with his circus act of le Vintage Pakistan into supporting his political party. He's been at it for 10+ years and still going, believe it or not.
I'm surprised he didn't throw Zia in the mix or did he? He's one noun, verb and adjective away from blaming Zia for all the ills in the world.

Pakistani "journalists" are Zionist presstitutes, for a few Shekel, they will say that I am the greatest person on earth. A few months a Pakistani woman "journalist" was prostituting herself for the local CIA station chief in Islamabad for a visa to the US masters and scholarship at Columbia university. There is another Pakistani woman in US who attended the Zionist demos for the killing of Palestinian children.

Pakistani "journalists" are Zionist presstitutes, for a few Shekel, they will say that I am the greatest person on earth. A few months a Pakistani woman "journalist" was prostituting herself for the local CIA station chief in Islamabad for a visa to the US masters and scholarship at Columbia university. There is another Pakistani woman in US who attended the Zionist demos for the killing of Palestinian children.

That woman is a Qadiani, they have always been allies of the enemies of their own people and their core belief system is kuffar yet they call themselves Muslims

(Hence you'll hear some complain about their supposed persecution)

That woman is a Qadiani, they have always been allies of the enemies of their own people and their core belief system is kuffar yet they call themselves Muslims

(Hence you'll hear some complain about their supposed persecution)
I know, didn't Z.A Bhutto ban the blasphemous sect in 1977? they are like the Bahai of Iran and both were created by the British imperialists in the 19th century and their founders died on the toilet. The Bahai have their headquarters in Haifa Occupied Palestine and also spew a lot of anti-Iran, Islamophobic and pro-Zionist propaganda. I have met some of these idiots in Canada, US, UK and Australia where they are very active with propaganda. The main imperialist agenda is to sow sectarian divisions and divide and rule.

Back
Top Bottom