What's new

This year's Game Awards nominees

From Asia, we got 3 GOTY nominees, Resident Evil 4, Zelda Tears of the Kingdom and Super Mario: Wonders.

My favorite game, Armored Core 6, got snubbed and only got the Best action game of the year instead :(

Alan Wake 2 comes outta nowhere LOL.

Mass effect is a high bar

The likes of Mass Effect, Bioshock, and Fallout - New Vegas have ruined gaming for me. Now, my bar is set too damn high!

Long gone are the days when I enjoyed dumb shooters like Call of Duty and Doom.

It's a shame Mass Effect 4 (I don't count ME - Andromeda) is at least 5 years away.

I don't have the patience for that game right now
Is it really THAT bad?!

The likes of Mass Effect, Bioshock, and Fallout - New Vegas have ruined gaming for me. Now, my bar is set too damn high!

Long gone are the days when I enjoyed dumb shooters like Call of Duty and Doom.

It's a shame Mass Effect 4 (I don't count ME - Andromeda) is at least 5 years away.

Is it really THAT bad?!
You seem to be the guy who likes AAA western RPG, those days are long gone LOL, your best hope is the CRPG.

Shame. I was hoping it to scratch my Mass Effect itch.

Though I haven't played it yet. My hopes aren't too high, BTW.

Pfft, Weebs...

Japanese RPGs are crap, for the most part.

However, I do like their non-RPG game franchises such as Metal Gear Solid, Resident Evil, Silent Hill, and Legend of Zelda, just to name a few.

Might even try Death Stranding a.k.a the 'Backpack Simulator' someday, just because I've a lot of respect for Kojima.

Ff16 had more plot twists than GoT. Good story.

only Baldur's gate 3 comes close to be game of the year , the level of details and choices its insane .

only Baldur's gate 3 comes close to be game of the year , the level of details and choices its insane .
Naw, crappy CRPG made by westerners, superior CRPG are made by russians, with much more details, builds and choices.

I hate the level of unwarrated popularity for BG3 LOL.

This year's Game Awards nominees are an interesting mix. I am excited to see which games will come out on top. I have been following the awards for a few years now, and it's always fun to see how the industry evolves.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom