What's new

Those Buddhist Thugs from Myanmar

Well People of Pakistan believe in China.

That is why the approval rating of China in Pakistan is consistently 90% + which is highest in the World. China has never claimed to be the great benefactor of Islam.

What China has proven is they are Great Reliable Friends.

We have 60 + years of China-Pakistan all Weather Relations to prove that.

China pakistan friendship has nothing to do with being pro muslim as some posters are insinuating.

Anti-Muslims, anti-China, pro-West are their primary policy.

215808ifas3fs4n4pbnsch.jpg

I don;t think this has something to do with Buddhists.
From the chinese article and photos it is clear they're protesting Chinese Investment in mineral industries, either because it would affect the livelihood and environment of the surrounding area.

This opposition is normal in every country. Even China has experienced such rejection from the communities

2BEAAF8F-1D71-4F16-95BB-F9D3EB420A44_mw1024_n_s.jpg

Given how polluting the industry, even for Chinese themselves, do you think other people from other country would tolerate that? This protest would surely be surpressed in the past in China and Myanmar, but that era is over now.

You know I always thought to test our military and improve combat readiness, we should invade Burma. Not to incorporate into China, just setup a pro China government with the same pursuit of economic as us.

Burma, has no Western allies, Burma has real human rights issues, Burma actually has a small civil war going on that could endanger Chinese, Burma anit Chinese people.

All of this equals we could go in without too much trouble from the West, of course we may have to concede some grounds in the middle east, maybe Syria to the US, but it would be worth it. We could literally be the "liberators" of Burma.

It's a good kill the chicken to scare the monkey tactic for the rest of South East Asia.

That and the Burma military is about 1000 times weaker than Vietnam and probably won't put up a fight. The other non allied nation.

"I came to the conclusion long ago … that all religions were true and also that all had some error in them, and whilst I hold by my own, I should hold others as dear as Hinduism. So we can only pray, if we are Hindus, not that a Christian should become a Hindu … But our innermost prayer should be a Hindu should be a better Hindu, a Muslim a better Muslim, a Christian a better Christian."-Gandhi (Young India: January 19, 1928)

Do not bring religion here.

After Hindu, Jews and Christians , Here come new target(Buddhists) for believers.

@Topic: Another Chinese agression..

Whole South Asia is suffering because of Imperial behavior of China. China is becoming second Nazi country...

I never liked them, but they have gone too far with their recent behavior.

So you were fine with them as long as they didn't protest against the Chinese? :lol: And your fake solidarity with the Rohingya Muslims is laughable, specially when your country stands accused of oppressing and persecuting Muslim Uyghurs.

Why not start with giving asylum to Rohingyas?
=============================================================================

And here's why the Burmese are protesting.

YANGON-Protesters marched to Chinese embassy in Yangon on November 29 to mark the first anniversary of Letpadaungtaung Protesters’ Camp, violent crack down on demonstrators.

Around forty Letpadaungtaung activists started their march from Yangon’s City Hall on that afternoon walking through Ahlone Township to reach the embassy.

They chanted along their march, demanding the Letpadaungtaung copper mine project to close down, Wan Paung Company to leave Myanmar, to take actions against people behind the violent crackdown on protesters.

As police halted them at the front of the embassy where they burned a Chinese flag to express their anger towards China as an act of protest there.

“It’s now one year after the violent crackdown happened in Letpadaungtaung. Those who committed violent acts against the protesters have not been taken before the law. Only protesters were sent to jail according to Section 18. We are all against the Section. We made this protest to make the people not forget the violent crackdown,” said Naw Ohn Hla who took part in the protest.

The protest ended at around 5pm peacefully.

Yangon protesters march to Chinese embassy - Eleven Myanmar | Eleven Myanmar

Last edited:
Dalai Lama Urges Peace In Myanmar, Asks Monks To 'Remember The Buddhist Faith'

Plus Buddhism doesn't seem to be centralized as Hinduism or Abrahamic religions. When it travels to each region, it blends with the native culture and creates a unique form of itself. That's why you never see any international Buddhist brotherhood nonsense. What you see in Burma is more likely to be a form of extreme nationalism than religion. No point of blaming Dalai Lama. He doesn't have the power to influence Burmese and Burmese won't care about what he says.

It's just plain stupid to say this religion is peaceful and that religion is peaceful because no religion is peaceful once you stop keeping your beliefs to yourself. Religion should primarily be a personal matter not a communal cause. This ongoing problem with religions in 21st century is utterly ridiculous and absurd in middle of all these real problems such as climate change, limited energy resources etc.
well said.....ppl shud study,be happy,LIVE instead of concentrating on religious issues....
one thng tht i admire china for is no religion...well its my view

@ChineseTiger1986, as it turns out, The Myanmar Government is actually supporting this Chinese run copper mine, and even cracked down on its civilians to ensure the Chinese Mine project is not disturbed. I bet they ll suddenly start like looking your best friends forever, and to hell with the Rohingyas eh? :azn:

=============================================================================

Security forces clash with locals in Letpadaungtaung area - Eleven Myanmar | Eleven Myanmar

Security forces at the Letpadaungtaung copper-mine project area clashed with local residents on the road connecting Moegyo Pyin Village and Setel Village in Sarlingyi Township, Sagaing Region yesterday.

daily11-nov14-akk09.jpg

Villagers clash with the police on the road connecting Moegyo Pyin Village and Setel Village in in Sarlingyi Township, in Letpadaungtaung copper-mine project area on November 13 (Photo – EMG)

The conflict began at about 9 a.m. as the security forces put barricades across the road just outside Moegyo Pyin Village, which is located beside the Pathein-Monywa Highway. Shortly afterward, nearly 150 locals gathered and demanded that the security forces stop what they were doing and remove the barricades.

“Since 8 p.m. on Tuesday night, the police have been coming to that road. They built the barricades during the night and closed the road. In the morning, they did not allow us to pass it,” said Kyaw Myint Lay, from central Moegyo Pyin Village.

“The road they blocked has always been used by the villagers. It is also not on the compensated land, and it is far from the project site. When I went there to get some grass for the cows, my cart wasn’t allowed to pass. They said I have to sign to go in,” said a woman from southern Moegyo Pyin Village.

Following arguments between the villagers and the police, a large number of additional police officers were sent there to contain the clash.

Sarlingyi Township’s chief official Kyaw Thaung also attended the scene.

“The barricades are there because the area falls under the project land. It is also because there is a protest camp on Ingyin Mountain. These farmlands are actually state-owned. These villages are also not legal ones, so they can be confiscated at any time.”

A total of 200 security people were at the scene by the afternoon, trying to manage a conflict situation and reduce tension that was still running high by 1 p.m.

Those protests are not even locals,they are all financially backed and organized by pro-west,pro-USA NGOs。
Chinese firms paid comprehension to the locals,built new house(far better than which they lived before),hospitals and schools for the locals,and over 80% of
employees are the locals。
Of course all the environmental protection measures have been taken and is proved OK for living。

Who's Exploiting and Plundering Exactly?
From 3"20 is the American CHEVRON in Nigeria,use your eyes see what they did
for the locals。

Last edited:
You know I always thought to test our military and improve combat readiness, we should invade Burma. Not to incorporate into China, just setup a pro China government with the same pursuit of economic as us.

Burma, has no Western allies, Burma has real human rights issues, Burma actually has a small civil war going on that could endanger Chinese, Burma anit Chinese people.

All of this equals we could go in without too much trouble from the West, of course we may have to concede some grounds in the middle east, maybe Syria to the US, but it would be worth it. We could literally be the "liberators" of Burma.

It's a good kill the chicken to scare the monkey tactic for the rest of South East Asia.

That and the Burma military is about 1000 times weaker than Vietnam and probably won't put up a fight. The other non allied nation.

You must be the chief advisor to the Chinese government,that's why they are giving out so many dumb statements.

Those protests are not even locals,they are all financially backed and organized by pro-west,pro-USA NGOs。
Chinese firms paid comprehension to the locals,built new house(far better than which they lived before),hospitals and schools for the locals,and over 80% of
employees are the locals。

Of course all the environmental protection measures have been taken and is proved OK for living。

I highly doubt this~ if environental protection have all been taken well, China would not be as polluted as it is now and the chinese themselves won't be protesting all across the cities.
Kunming_2554282b.jpg

The fact that it is located in Myanmar which has less enforcement capabilities only add to the doubtness.

Burmese want more money from China, Japan wrote off 4 billions dollars debt to buy friend from Burma. This isn't about environmental protest but more likely they want more money.

The western world in heavy debt, they can not support Burmese to develop democracy, they advocated human right and incite the population to extort China for more money.

All most all the neighbors of china hate it. No wonder, if China wants to grab Resources of others this is bound to Happen.

I have no doubts that Aung San Suu Kyi is not good as she is supported by the West
It's crazy how they can show people like the salafists as freedom democrats

It is no surprise,
a bitch called Cai Ling(Leader of the 1989 TianAnMeng incident)was portrayed as
a democracy and freedom goddess by the West and many people in China at that time did believe the
joke that told by the west (Heck even today there are still many many retards in China consider China is a failed junk country and only America can help China out of the "evil CCP regime" and the West are all good-hearted people who will help China to become a "democratic and civilized country" ).
If today's China was still as poor as 24 years ago and the CCP gov had a bad administration (eg. like the Myanmar gov. ), The bitch called Cai Ling, a bankrupt business woman in USA, would remain as a "Chinese Democracy Goddess" politician and have a big influence to the young generation in China:D.

I highly doubt this~ if environental protection have all been taken well, China would not be as polluted as it is now and the chinese themselves won't be protesting all across the cities.
Kunming_2554282b.jpg

The fact that it is located in Myanmar which has less enforcement capabilities only add to the doubtness.
First you need know what is PX(para-xylene),in China it is described by some media as highly toxic and carcinogenic substance,people are afraid and they do not want these factories
near their home,They protested,and the government listened and cancelled the projects,
which forces China to import most of PX from South Korea and Japan(and yes,there are proofs showed that some journalists received money from those foreign companies and after Chinese govenment decided to postpone PX projects in China those Korean and Japanese companies raised the price.)

I admit pollution in some places of China(Most in North China and some industrial cities) is severe but we also know it is the path that inevitable for a developing country which is on her way to full industrialization(This country is the largest industrial country in the world and the world factory,so no surprise pollution is a severe problem here) ,Every developed countries like UK,US,Japan,Germany etc had walked the same path。
You have to choose between something, Everyone wants a decent life like the developed countries
but most of them can only see the result those countries are rich and clean and almost no pollution
(They moved those high-polluting factories out of their own country to China or other developing countries),they dont have the brains to think what those developed countries had done thus make
themselves a developed country。
As a developing country that has no ability to invade and rob the other countries just like those developed countries did in the past, you have to sell your resource to gain the capital to develop yourself。of course you can hold you resource and breath the fresh air with no running water no electricity and with your stomach empty, But Chinese wont, we know our goals and we know what
we will gain and what we will lost in the path we have chosen,and of course we know finally we
can solve the pollution and make our environment as good as the west,20 years later or maybe
even earlier,we will achieve our goals。

Back
Top Bottom