What's new

‘Thousand links’ : China ties Pak to Xinjiang terror

No Im not Indian.

A poster here was under the impression Dawood Ibrahim was somehow tied to Indian terrorism when he enjoys state protection by the Pakistani government.

Are you saying this is incorrect? Or dont you have anything to add other than some false flag accusation?

---------- Post added at 02:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:04 PM ----------

And oh yeah, go the Geelong Cats!!!

No Im not Indian.

A poster here was under the impression Dawood Ibrahim was somehow tied to Indian terrorism when he enjoys state protection by the Pakistani government.

Are you saying this is incorrect? Or dont you have anything to add other than some false flag accusation?

I am saying your ***-licking Indian propaganda in every thread is a little too transparent.

My post was directed at you Chinese-Dragon, read post #90.

My statement was correct. The most wanted terrorist in South Asia (Dawood Ibhrahim) is an Indian.

If you want to start the typical Indian line of blaming it on Pakistan, then direct it at someone else please.

My statement was correct. The most wanted terrorist in South Asia (Dawood Ibhrahim) is an Indian.

If you want to start the typical Indian line of blaming it on Pakistan, then direct it at someone else please.

I dont understand the logic here.

India is desperate to get this man back on India soil so he can be tried for a whole host of crimes. He is truly gutter trash at its finest.

Pakistan knows exactly where this guy is living and but refuse to hand him over. The sad fact is Pakistan will never hand this guy over because he knows too much.

So if you believe this guy is the biggest terrorist in South Asia and you now know Pakistan is protecting him, you dont think some responsibility lies with Pakistan in handing him over?

Or do you take back your statement of "The most wanted terrorist in South Asia, is Dawood Ibrahim"?

I am saying your ***-licking Indian propaganda in every thread is a little too transparent.

After 6,000 posts you still being personal , I wish that you don't do it. We follow the lead of senior members like you.

---------- Post added at 02:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:33 PM ----------

Typical Chinese-Dragon post... Do you know what are you talking about?

It is possible that Xinjiang terrorists have 1001 or more links to the Pakistani Taliban - but China more than anyone else will get 1st priority in tackling the scourge that is the TTP. They are more a problem for us than anyone else.

Hopefully Pakistani leaders can smarten up to this and take action quick. Screw the American dictates - address the needs of your true allies first.

After 6,000 posts you still being personal , I wish that you don't do it. We follow the lead of senior members like you.

There is nothing personal in pointing out false flaggers who are dishonest and hiding their bias, who are constantly parroting anti-Pakistan, anti-China blather and sucking up to Indians.

Honesty is the first expectation in a candid discussion.

---------- Post added at 02:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:33 PM ----------

Typical Chinese-Dragon post... Do you know what are you talking about?

This the problem, when somebody is promoted out of turn.

Again, I don't know why some of the Indians are getting so excited here. Not only are the TTP helping ETIM, Jundullah, Al-Qaeda in Pakistan's tribal areas, but also inside Afghanistan close to the border region. They are a threat to not only China, but also to Pakistan & the citizens of Pakistan. Pakistan understands this, that is why Pakistan is pounding the TTP hard everyday, & that is why the Chinese & Pakistani authorities are in such close co-operation. The state of Pakistan is not responsible for Afghanistan being the theater of the global WOT, & it is understandable that there will be some spillover from the global WOT into other neighboring countries. It is interesting that the rise of the militant groups post 9/11 such as Jundullah (a headache for Iran & Pakistan), ETIM (headache for AfPak & China), IMU (Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan), IIPB/SPIR (Chechnya, Russia) etc are proving to be a huge headache for all the countries in the neighborhood. Another interesting fact is that not only are they terrorist groups, but also separatist insurgents. Similar to the situation one sees in Kurdistan, a perennial headache for the neighboring countries there.

There is nothing personal in pointing out false flaggers who are dishonest and hiding their bias, who are constantly parroting anti-Pakistan, anti-China blather and sucking up to Indians.

Honesty is the first expectation in a candid discussion.

And as I have said I am not Indian. Ask me any question only Australian would know and I'd be more than happy to answer it.

And to be honest your tone indicates you judge people by their race rather than their actions or what the say.

oh edit, if you would like to see my face you can see me on this youtube clip, its 30sec long you will see me in the lasr 5 secs of it. And just to further proove, i could even edit thes description of that vid to prove I own it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggvUzFDnMMo

And as I have said I am not Indian. Ask me any question only Australian would know and I'd be more than happy to answer it.

And to be honest your tone indicates you judge people by their race rather than their actions or what the say.

How telling that you equate race with nationality. What makes you think there are no Indian-Australians?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom