What's new

Thousands of Muslims Converting to Christianity in Bangladesh Despite Rising Persecution.

@ This is a pure propaganda. I have never seen in my life. Never heard in my life. Well, during the British period low caste Hindus converted to Christian, lately some Muslims and Hindus also converted to Christian but it was the end of story in Indian Sub-continent.
I also haven't seen or heard anyone converted to Christianity.But they are claiming to be secretive about their faith.Their name also sound muslim like pastor Faruk-Al Ahmed? What if we misrecognise secret Christian as a Muslim?

I think this statement is an exaggeration.If that was the case then 1 billion hindu Indian would have migrated to USA by becoming Christian.:lol:

Or, if true, 1.5 billion Muslim would have converted to migrate and not end up in refugee camps in millions - exaggeration isn't it?

The fact of the matter is that only 5% of Indians have passports or have applied for one, for bangladeshis that isn't even a requirement to vault over.

It is likely they engaged with some extreme poor people of northern districts who do not have enough knowledge on Islam or can not distinguish between Islam and Christianity. To deceive people sometime they create church which looks like mosques and bring some people there. It is no wonder earlier I heard a news that in India they released a Bible where Christians characters of Bible showed like that of hindus to lure hindus to Christianity. I believe this muslim convert Christian pastors comment to be true where he said 1500 people join the prayers in his Church. It would be noticeable in this case.

I also haven't seen or heard anyone converted to Christianity.But they are claiming to be secretive about their faith.Their name also sound muslim like pastor Faruk-Al Ahmed? What if we misrecognise secret Christian as a Muslim?

Isn't it funny the hypocrite asking you these questions lives in "UNITED STATES" christian majority country, but at the same time he has problem with Christians.

Or, if true, 1.5 billion Muslim would have converted to migrate and not end up in refugee camps in millions - exaggeration isn't it?

The fact of the matter is that only 5% of Indians have passports or have applied for one, for bangladeshis that isn't even a requirement to vault over.
Banya can do anything for money,isn't it? You sale your Gao-mata to muslims for money.Becoming Christian for dollar is nothing for you.:P

Last edited:
Banya can do anything for money,isn't it? You sale you Gao-mata to muslims for money.Becoming Christian for dollar is nothing for you.:P

I wouldn't have posted here if a low life hadn't dragged India and Hindus into a unrelated thread.

Another fact - the cows aren't "sold" to the muslims, it's smuggled into the swamp and the cow an human smugglers are all muslim who get routinely gunned down by the BSF

Man is free to choose side.

This shows that Ms. Haseena has indeed able to establish TRUE secularism in BD..........

God Bless the Iron Lady of BD!!!

Lakh lanat on this lanati ghaddar.

I think we should stop discussing in this matter and stop referring to places. People have eyes in this forum. For our silly comments selective things happen in the country. Which gives them info and motive, can easily understand whom Im referring to. So just full stop.

And how is that relevant?
It's very much. if that was really a question...!!

What right do you have to ask a man's personal faith in a rude manner? Read one's opinions only and not his faith. Any discussion forum is just like that.
Meh... he asked a question about faith. You can't answer unless you know his own understanding of faith. It's not rude, it being straightforward. Growup.

Is there any truth in this report,or it is mere propaganda? I found this report on google searching "Bangladesh."

People convert to Christianity to get money. I have found people in my work sector who were in dire need of money and converted to Christianity to get money from Church.

Another fact - the cows aren't "sold" to the muslims, it's smuggled into the swamp and the cow an human smugglers are all muslim who get routinely gunned down by the BSF

The other day I asked a fellow Hindu co-worker out of curiosity.

I asked him if cow is God to him then why does he and other Hindus wear shoe made out cow skin? He could not give me a satisfactory answer. I rest my case.

Back
Top Bottom