What's new

Threat Alert: Islamabad - Credible ⚠️

my friend as a citizen i have no choice in great game . those whom playing it since 1948 will keep playing no matter WTF i accept or not . i am Cristal clear next stop is USAF base in shamsi pakistan .
my friend as a citizen i have no choice in great game . those whom playing it since 1948 will keep playing no matter WTF i accept or not . i am Cristal clear next stop is USAF base in shamsi pakistan .
And China's reaction?

All the resources of ISI were spent on regime change, politicians, judges, beauraucrats, and common Pakistanis, meanwhile enemies were planning and planning and spending their resources to make us suffer, good job done by our Mil estab, we don't need enemies from outside if we have people like these in charge, our enemies are just impatient otherwise they don't need to destroy us we are ourself very capable of doing that.
Meanwhile someone said in press conference if ISI does not want can anyone leave Pakistan, like he actually believes those websites who say Pak ISI is no 1, it is not even in top 20 in reality.

And China's reaction?
china have CPEC and gwadar . it was not ok until last year ? china need naval base wo apna kam kary . :lol: it was not ISI have relations with both from 1948 to 2021 ?

Peanuts.

Hamaara qaumi gaaf tau koyi 1000 billion $ ki maar li hae.😛😛😛

In only 2022, US has given about 50 billion $ to Ukraine, in military and economic aid. Another 45 billion $ has been allocated for 2023.
hum paksitani hain humy cash se matlab hai . kam jawan ki maut hai or muft ke dollar ki hummy adat par gai hai .ukrina ne apna mulk poora tabah kiya to mily itny pesy hum ne kistoon main apna mulk tabah kiya iak bomb phata ker or kya mily ga ?

Peanuts.

Hamaara qaumi gaaf tau koyi 1000 billion $ ki maar li hae.😛😛😛
Qaumi gaaf
giphy.gif

btw, sir jee, ham ne khud hi saste me offer ki hui he. warna 1000 billion USD me se 100 200 aur mil jate.

china have CPEC and gwadar . it was not ok until last year ? china need naval base wo apna kam kary . :lol: it was not ISI have relations with both from 1948 to 2021 ?
I feel so sorry for some Pakistanis.

Zero sharam.

I think IK was right. Didn't want his country used and abused. Army and ISI had different ideas and needed the $$$.

Sad. Very sad. Innocent Pakistanis dying and staying in poverty.

Zero sharam.

I think IK was right. Didn't want his country used and abused. Army and ISI had different ideas and needed the $$$.

poverty ka problem hi to hal ker rahy hain bhai . it was not our GDP per capita higher then indians when we were busy in US wars every time ? ISI door ka soch rahi hai :lol:

All the resources of ISI were spent on regime change, politicians, judges, beauraucrats, and common Pakistanis, meanwhile enemies were planning and planning and spending their resources to make us suffer, good job done by our Mil estab, we don't need enemies from outside if we have people like these in charge, our enemies are just impatient otherwise they don't need to destroy us we are ourself very capable of doing that.
Meanwhile someone said in press conference if ISI does not want can anyone leave Pakistan, like he actually believes those websites who say Pak ISI is no 1, it is not even in top 20 in reality.
While, I would normally tend to agree with you and the facilitators are regime change can't be absolved of their sins but this seems to be much bigger than that as @RescueRanger sb has pointed. It doesn't matter if it was IK in charge, if Big Daddy USA wanted in, at best IK would have offered muted resistance. The estb would have still played ball more or less. Even if they didn't, TTP would be more than happy to to oblige.

CSD will be restored with some more fake TTP attacks.

With drones cometh the Green hot dollars. Slurp: Slurp.

They are a world class outfit, they are doing their jobs properly by allowing these attacks to happen if not outright facilitating it. That is what intelligence agencies do, how does your "world class" army and intelligence constantly fail to detect and fight off terrorist infiltrators in the valley who kill your soldiers at the daily?
They are not superhuman, they've dug themselves a hole which is incredibly difficult for them to dig themselves out of.

Just like mid-2000s, the same is happening here. Multiple blasts happened per day back then and they couldn't stop it then either.

This time millions of Afghan namak haramis are littered across the country everwilling to be used as cannon fodder against Pakistan. Historically always have it's ingrained into their mindset since birth.

It is difficult now to distinguish a terrorist from an average person in massive cities and difficult terrain.

poverty ka problem hi to hal ker rahy hain bhai . it was not our GDP per capita higher then indians when we were busy in US wars every time ? ISI door ka soch rahi hai :lol:
The world has moved on from the 60s and 70s.

One cannot rely on aid, it is FDI, investment, trade etc

Zero sharam.

yeah well, what're you gonna about it. Tweet and get abducted in the middle of the night?

Back
Top Bottom