What's new

Three Different Radars Recorded The SU-30 Kill

They didn't just bug out saying they were numerically outnumbered, they bugged out complaining their radars were not working.

So, they were cowards? :D

Have they been court-martialed yet? Ususally when defense is outnumbered, you send reinforcements.

But your guys decided to bug out. Wow. What medal did you award them for this? Bunch of more vir chakras? Are they on sale at some thayla in Delhi? :D,

LOL, the pilots themselves claimed their Radars were not working and you are waving this story out of the silk you pulled out of your behind

No Mirage 2000 radars were ever jammed.
Your own Kaiser Tufail admitted Mirage 2000 radar emissions were detected.
The pilots had to bug out as it is futile to take on numerical odds of 6:1.

So if the pilot was lost, then I fear it would have not mattered much (to you and perhaps other Indians) due to him flying a MiG-21. Su-30MKI or Mirage 2000s would probably have. I recall initially when they announced an IAF pilot was in Pakistan's custody, some of the Indian media outlets called him being an actor in a flight-suit.

Just my opinion, any aircraft lost, MiG-21 or Su-30 (which is a claim, not a confirmed kill), should be taken seriously.
Pilot is more valuable for IAF.
Who makes a patch for dodging a missile. A patch for running away does not make sense for an organisation made of warriors. I heard his No. 2 did exit fast after his leader was hit (once again a claim), but no AMRAAM was launched at him.
Sqn Ldr N Singh was No. 3 in MiG21 formation.

LOL, the pilots themselves claimed their Radars were not working and you are waving this story out of the silk you pulled out of your behind
No they did not. No neutral source of that

Give PAF those Mig-21BISON and they will gladly accept it because it is such a potent machine being poorly represented by IAF.
Given what PAF has done to reputation of F-7 since 2012, I don't think so.

you bug out if you are the aggressor.....IAF bugged out on the 26th and dropped there payload in a hurry when they were intercepted by PAF, that is understandable but to bug out when your country is being raided is sheer cowardice and merits a court martial...the mirages and SU's should have stayed there and engaged the PAF and asked for reinforcements but they bugged out with tails between their legs when they were painted by PAF jest...
IAF pilots never dropped payload in a hurry as PAF CAP was 230 km. away as revealed by air chief.

Given what PAF has done to reputation of F-7 since 2012, I don't think so.
F-7s are based on earliest Mig-21 model which is F13 variant (which btw IAF retired decades ago). The difference between F-7 and Mig-21 Bison is day and night difference. Bison is BVR capable and F-7 is not.

IAF pilots never dropped payload in a hurry as PAF CAP was 230 km. away as revealed by air chief.
Your IAF chief is a pathological liar. Even if CAP were 230 KM away F-16 armed with AMRAAM would only need to cover half the distance to fire AMRAAMs. Instead IAF's mean reason to use standoff weapon was so that they would not have to enter much into pakistan before running away.
Instead of providing evidence like they did during Mirage strike in Kargil they blamed their incompetency on weather and satellite which is the most retarded thing ever. ALL Spice-2000 comes with video rely feature and is also all weather capable and also independent of satellite guidance. If they want to make a claim they have to show proof instead of coming up with BS stories.

The MICA on the other hand, a decade of service and its killed nothing except the buyers wallet. Another overpriced under performing French weapon.:enjoy:
Because all the potential ennemy are afraid of that deadly missile, when a 30 years old Su22 has nothing to fear about the latest US WVR missile :wave:

Because all the potential ennemy are afraid of that deadly missile, when a 30 years old Su22 has nothing to fear about the latest US WVR missile :wave:

French made a mistake..weapons sells by combat usage..Mirage 2000-5 Mk 2 (Indra Upgrade) has been found wanting...honestly i would have expected at-least Mirage 2000s to stand ground and fight it out and potentialy shot down JF17s when engaged...fact is they were not able to fire a single mica ..it makes bad press!

French made a mistake..weapons sells by combat usage..Mirage 2000-5 Mk 2 (Indra Upgrade) has been found wanting...honestly i would have expected at-least Mirage 2000s to stand ground and fight it out and potentialy shot down JF17s when engaged...fact is they were not able to fire a single mica ..it makes bad press!

Thanks I read his post and decided not to respond. Now that we are in a pandemic the ignorance of one Frenchmen is insignificant in the grand scheme.

Say a brain free average american citizen.

Another negative rating for resorting to insults - AGAIN.

Don't worry about MICA's and Rafale right now - stay safe, keep your family safe. good luck, god bless..

Say a brain free average american citizen.

It's not a french mistake. If there is a mistake, it is an Indian one.
Maybe the M2000 were not at the right place,
Maybe the M2000 were not MICA equipped,

What is sure is that no MICA was fired, ie no one miss the target ! This is not the AMRAAM case. or AIM9X in the Syrian case....

i will not bother you my good friend! IAF upgraded Mirage 2000-5 Mk 2 are equipped with MICA, 2 x Mirage 2000-5 Mk 2 were on CAP, they did came in roulette with JF17s ..as per official indian narrative there weapon system faulted and they retreated. yes they were at the right place and were MICA equipped. since there system were busted they did not fire a single AAM ...bit then again SU-30MKI and MiG-21BISON also not fired a single missile too...

AMRAAM is a curious case PAF claims fired 2 and killed 2 ...i dont believe it myself...indians (official narrative) say PAF fired 5-6.

My point was Mirage 2000-5 Mk 2 was found wanting and was not able to fire any MICA in BVR engagement...that makes bad press!

Now you understand why i said French made a mistake!

Thanks I read his post and decided not to respond. Now that we are in a pandemic the ignorance of one Frenchmen is insignificant in the grand scheme.

You have the audacity to give him a negative rating after calling him an ignorant frenchmen?

Who gave you a right to go around racially profile people and then get offended when they make a similar comment?

Even though I would disagree with most things he has written, but this is an abuse of power that you have just done.

Go ahead, give me a negative rating for all I care. Perhaps your best defense.

@Mods;

I dont know who run things here. This guy needs to be be either held accountable for every rating (negative or positive) he gives out. Or be stripped off these rights.

You have the audacity to give him a negative rating after calling him an ignorant frenchmen?

Who gave you a right to go around racially profile people and then get offended when they make a similar comment?

Even though I would disagree with most things he has written, but this is an abuse of power that you have just done.

Go ahead, give me a negative rating for all I care. Perhaps your best defense.

The rating was for a personal attack, calling him ignorant is justified since he claims absolute superiority of all things French, the Rafale, Meteor and the list goes on...

if you look over the history of my interaction with him you will notice that I have been very patiently explaining that the Rafale and the meteor will not decimate the PAF as he believes.

racial profile? He is flying a French flag? Last time I checked calling someone a Frenchmen isn’t racist.

he called me a dumb American several times, I reported his posts to the mod.
Now calling someone a dumb American is offensive because Americans are constantly stereotyped as dumb while calling out a persons belief as ignorant isn’t offensive. People are constantly accused of being ignorant on PDF.

next time you have a problem with me talk to the MODS instead of derailing the thread with an off topic rant.

What kind of an absurd justification is that?

Calling him dumb is fine because you don't agree with him but him calling you dumb (because you have an American flag) is offensive?

Does it sound like a sound logic coming from someone who apparently is a part of a think tank? Who gave you this title?

I will be sure to call you out where ever I deem it fit. You better behave next time. This is a public forum where everyone deserves respect and you will not get away with this abuse of one privilege you have.

I didn’t call him dumb, I called him ignorant.

dumb = stupid
Ignorant = lacking knowledge

he does lack knowledge..therefore ignorant.

can you please stop derailing the thread if you want to report me go to GHQ section.

And being a think tank on PDF isn’t really an honor or privilege for me..I am a renowned domain expert in the real world.

Thank you.

I didn’t call him dumb, I called him ignorant.

And being a think tank on PDF isn’t really an honor or privilege for me..I am a renowned domain expert in the real world.

Thank you.

"No one is expert as such"......a quote.
“We are all experts in our own little niches.” – Alex Trebek
“An expert is one who knows more and more about less and less.” – Nicholas M. Butler
“An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes which can be made, in a narrow field.” – Niels Bohr

Back
Top Bottom