What's new

Three Kashmiri students arrested in Karnataka for raising pro-Pakistan slogans

Abdul Rehman Majeed

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Three Kashmiri students arrested in Karnataka for raising pro-Pakistan slogans
The police have registered a case of sedition against the three students. The matter is being further investigated.

844711-arrested.jpg

Representational Image

Written By:

Jaipal Sharma

Edited By:
zn-nopic_2.jpg

Namrata Agarwal
Updated:
Feb 15, 2020, 20:15 PM IST

Hubballi: The police in Karnataka's Hubballi arrested three Kashmiri students today (February 15) for raising pro-Pakistan slogans. According to police, the three are students of KLE Technological University and were in their hostel room when they recorded a video of themselves singing a song written in praise of Pakistan and raising 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogan.

In the video, one of the student says, "My name is Basit and I am a resident of Sopore, these are my friends Aamir and Talib, we are fine here and InshaAllah you will also be fine there. There is no need to worry." After recording this message, they are seen humming along to a song which praises Pakistan.

The video became public today and some Hindu organisations launched a protest against the students. One of the protesters lodged an official complaint against the three youths, following which the police took them into custody.

Hubli-Dharwad Police Commissioner R Dileep told PTI that upon receiving the information about the video, a police team went to the spot to arrest the students.

"We received information that three students hailing from Kashmir studying at the KLE Institute of Technology had raised slogans supporting Pakistan. They had made a video about it which has gone viral. Immediately our team headed by Inspector Gokul Road station went to the spot and arrested them," he said.

While they were being taken by the police, a few agitators tried to attack them.

The police have registered a case of sedition against the three students. The matter is being further investigated.

https://zeenews.india.com/india/thr...for-raising-pro-pakistan-slogans-2264410.html

You should remember that this forum is owned and run by an India Muslim.

India banega Pakistan.

Islam will rule India again.
But for gaining that we should worked hard to improve our motherland, currently we are weak, divided,spreading hates and spreading racism to each other our all politicians are corrupt, looted so much that we were in the brink of become bankrupt country, first solve these problems than thinks
India bene ga Pakistan:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::crazy::crazy::crazy:

give me the story

Well that is what I read many years ago when these cow piss drinking Hindus were running like headless chickens on the below.

https://forums.bharat-rakshak.com/viewtopic.php?t=6081

Alert! a **** owned 'Indian' defense forum, please read
Postby James B » 23 Aug 2011 17:39

Guys, there is a Pakistani run defence forum under the url - http://www.indiandefence.kom (replace k with c in .kom) masquerading as an Indian defence site. Please be aware of it. This is very much like 'Fai' case, Indians thronging to a fake forum. I suggest be careful with this site and refrain from posting there and funding their site in any manner.

shiv
BRF Oldie
Re: Indian Defence Websites Watch
Postby shiv » 23 Aug 2011 18:03

James B wrote:Guys, there is a Pakistani run defence forum under the url - http://www.indiandefence.kom (replace k with c in .kom) masquerading as an Indian defence site. Please be aware of it. This is very much like 'Fai' case, Indians thronging to a fake forum. I suggest be careful with this site and refrain from posting there and funding their site in any manner.

A whois gets
Registrant:
Sedo
Im Mediapark 6b
Cologne, Oristano 50670
Germany

Registered through: FXDomains
Domain Name: INDIANDEFENCE.COM
Created on: 25-Nov-01
Expires on: 25-Nov-12
Last Updated on: 14-Jan-11

Administrative Contact:
Escrow, Transfer transferservice@sedo.com
Sedo
Im Mediapark 6b
Cologne, 50670
Germany
Fax --

Technical Contact:
Escrow, Transfer transferservice@sedo.com
Sedo
Im Mediapark 6b
Cologne, 50670
Germany
Fax --

upload_2020-2-15_20-57-36.png

Re: Alert! a **** owned 'Indian' defense forum, please read
Postby tariqkhan » 11 Nov 2011 00:44

Just an update for all those who fell for this bullshit.

http://www.indiandefence.com/forums/sho ... hp?t=10665

Indian Defence is an independent site, run and operated by Indians. All those who were participating in this thread were the owners, mods and admins of a straight competition forum in ***. The rise of the IDF obviously hurt their mod-mod game and playing ground.

Niraj_D
BRFite -Trainee
Re: Alert! a **** owned 'Indian' defense forum, please read
Postby Niraj_D » 11 Nov 2011 18:16

tariqkhan wrote:Just an update for all those who fell for this bullshit.

http://www.indiandefence.com/forums/sho ... hp?t=10665

Indian Defence is an independent site, run and operated by Indians. All those who were participating in this thread were the owners, mods and admins of a straight competition forum in ***. The rise of the IDF obviously hurt their mod-mod game and playing ground.

I'm memorized by the rise of this IDF. I can see total 8 members online! That should be record(low) for any community forum
icon_rotfl.gif

This Tariq's IDF is so independent that **** forums link it on homepage!

2oY6U.png

Day by day India is transforming into a great Hindu nation. The project to make India great again deserves a thumbs up.

Brother mine,

Don't you find it fasicnating that a 60.000yrs old civilisation is scared of some PakKashmiris singing a song!?

Pakistan still Occupies India... Indians are living in MaqboozaHindustan!

Funny, that in Pak nobody gets arrested for watching Indian movies or singing songs...

Why so insecure, Indians, are?

Even more funnier is that the RSS/BJP member of MaqboozaHindustan parliment stole ISPR song and sang it garner votes... Why wasn't he arrested?

I guess singing PakSongs is only banned for Muslims of MaqboozaHindustan!!!

You don't have to listen to the great Indian singing... attaching it for reference!

They secretly love Pakistan. Unfortunately, they won't be around to pine over us when south Asia finally goes MAD.

Yesterday Hubli police arrested 3 Kashmiri students from Hubli KLE college who shouted Pakistan Zindabad

Today Bangalore police arrested mohmad Zunaid , Mohammad tabrez & seized 28 guns, 11 pistols, 7 stun guns, 10 ripple, 76 bullets & 10 lakhs cash

EQ5dT94VAAAhYIE
EQ5dU30UYAAFjBQ

Back
Top Bottom