What's new

Three Questions of Malik Riaz & Media

caylu

New Recruit

Reaction score
Malik Riaz's three questions are the highlight of the news media from couple of days. The press conference by Malik Riaz was centered around three questions. These three questions are being highlighted as some very fundamental or important questions. But just for a moment lets clear our heads from all the counter answers given by the anchors to these questions and look at the importance of these questions.

First Question is CJ should tell Malik Riaz how many times CJ met in the darkness of the night.
Now the question is why should this be considered as an offense. It can only be considered wrong or inappropriate if the media or the people find that CJ has given benefit or relief to the Malik Riaz after meeting with him. Giving answer that CJ met Malik Riaz while he was inactive is not required. This meeting does not need any justification as nothing wrong in the court has been done by the CJ.

Second Question raised by Malik Riaz is that CJ should tell how many times CJ met PM.
Now this question is also at the height of the stupidity and i wander why it is given any importance. CJ meeting with the PM is not a crime. If it is a crime then CJ should give any justification. Neither these meetings has given any benefit to the PM in the cases he appeared. So why this is even considered a question.

Third Question raised by Malik Riaz is that how long ago CJ knew this case and why he didnt take suo moto action on it earlier.
Now question is that this thing appeared on news media only recently and within couple of day took suo motu action. Now if Cj start taking suo motu action on everything he hears then i think it will open another criticism on CJ taking suo motu action on his biases as he is already criticized heavily on taking too many suo motu actions. Now CJ took the suo motu actions because it was hitting on the CJ and on the Supreme court credibility.

So in my humble view these are really silly and stupid questions. They are not even questions for Chief Justice. These are not anything on which Chief Justice needs to answer. or the public needs to know the answer of these question. Public's only concern is that is the just & fair trial given in all the cases by the CJ. and are all the verdicts fair and unbiased without giving any benefit or relief or relaxation to any culprit. Which i feel is evident so far from the CJ history.

Now i have four questions from the media.

Why media does not ask Malik Riaz why he didnt file the FIR or went to the court for this case earlier as he already have some of the top lawyers of Pakistan including Aitazaz Ahsan??
Why media does not ask How Arsalan Iftikhar was black mailing him? what were the short comings of Malik Riaz on which he was black mailing.??
Why media does not ask Malik Riaz that is it not black mailing that he is giving all the videos and recording and shopping receipts of Arsalan Iftikhar to the media.?
Why media does not ask malik riaz that why his press conference is on CJ when the case is against the Arsalan Iftikhar. ??
I hope we see true analytical skills and proper news on the media instead of sensationalism and highlighting of the silly things.

Back
Top Bottom