What's new

Three shipyards set for Turkish LPD tender (PIC)

3 Turkish shipyard participated in this tender.

i like the Sedef Shipyard and RMK one, didnt liked the south korean one!

but when will this project be complete? building and everything, when will it be sett to sail?

i want to serve in this one!

answer me pliiiiiszzz!!!! :undecided:

i like the Sedef Shipyard and RMK one, didnt liked the south korean one!

but when will this project be complete? building and everything, when will it be sett to sail?

i want to serve in this one!

answer me pliiiiiszzz!!!! :undecided:

If SSIK selects domestic design (Most probably, The winner would be domestic one), Do not hope anything before 2016-17.

I do not know When will you go to serve in Turkish army but IF you have opportunity (It is almost impossible) to join a warship in Turkish Navy, I advice you to serve in Milgem's in 2014-15 because You may catch opportunity to see Turkish anti-shipping missile Atmaca, Torpedo active protection system Hizir, Genesis, Light torpedos, Stamp's, Radars and many more Turkish engineering of art on them in those years...

unled2mk.jpg

:undecided: :undecided: :undecided: :undecided: :undecided:

whyyyyy?!?!?!?1 im 17 so i have some time, but why is it hard to serve in a ship like that? special education? i see uneducated americans serve in hangarships!

whyyyyy?!?!?!?1 im 17 so i have some time, but why is it hard to serve in a ship like that? special education? i see uneducated americans serve in hangarships!

I most certainly hope turkish navy has high standard regarding qualifications.

The warships are classified like strategic systems and Only Authorized and ranked personnels who are charged a mission in ship after comprehensive educations can enter such areas. There are lots of critical systems in such warships that is being kept secret from Enemy/Rival forces...

but You may serve in Coastguard MRTP boats, Turkish Navy LCT, LPD, maybe YTKB's but Even If you are selected in Turkish Navy, They mostly use Long/Short run soldiers in rear service areas and support vessels.

check the table on the right side in the very beginning
it says under Size= 1 dock landing ship
isnt that somewhat similar to LPD

Obviously erroneous. That also says :
11 frigates (which is wrong too : 6 Type 21+3 F22P +1 FFG7/OHP at the moment at best. They are including Leander class training frigate and F22P still building to make 11)
4 Tripartite Minhunters (3 in operarion)
12 missile boats (7 in reality?)
It would appear that the main text is correct though.

The warships are classified like strategic systems and Only Authorized and ranked personnels who are charged a mission in ship after comprehensive educations can enter such areas. There are lots of critical systems in such warships that is being kept secret from Enemy/Rival forces...

but You may serve in Coastguard MRTP boats, Turkish Navy LCT, LPD, maybe YTKB's but Even If you are selected in Turkish Navy, They mostly use Long/Short run soldiers in rear service areas and support vessels.

ohh not the frigates, i mean this new ship that we are getting! you know, uneducated americans stand in the deck and gets planes ready to take of, cant i be something like that only getting choppers ready or something like that?

ohh not the frigates, i mean this new ship that we are getting! you know, uneducated americans stand in the deck and gets planes ready to take of, cant i be something like that only getting choppers ready or something like that?

Cabatli gave you the answer, you need to have brains and dedication to serve on a ship like LPD. :D

1st of all i congratulate turkey for lpd project
after induction of lpd turkey will be the 1st Islamic country which will have lpd.
Pakistan also need lpd but economical condition will not allow this

1st of all i congratulate turkey for lpd project
after induction of lpd turkey will be the 1st Islamic country which will have lpd.
Pakistan also need lpd but economical condition will not allow this

Indonesia operates 5 LPD. Officially called the Republic of Indonesia, With over 238 million people, it is the world's fourth most populous country, and has the world's largest population of Muslims.

Back
Top Bottom