What's new

Tibetan protest against hu jin tao(pics)

Indian choose to welcome president hu or those Tibetan insurgent? I've get throwed up with these kind of routine protest by Dalai lama.

I think the young generation of India and all over the world supporting the movement more and more day by day.

Look at the way indian police deal with those free Tibetan ***** make me wanna laugh.
What they do in China when you protest against anything? You just vanished from this world by the CPC dictators. Or you even do not have courage to speak against your one party 'govt'!

always fun to watch those scums burn their @rse off``lol

I think the young generation of India and all over the world supporting the movement more and more day by day.

What they do in China when you protest against anything? You just vanished from this world by the CPC dictators. Or you even do not have courage to speak against your one party 'govt'!
Tibetan is very free in china, no need your hypocritical care.

You will be the most dumb one to defend them.

better leave their land u cowards. dont u even see how they burned themselves. tibet was not a part of china during independence. u invaded a nation of peacefull people.

Indian choose to welcome president hu or those Tibetan insurgent? I've get throwed up with these kind of routine protest by Dalai lama.

They are free to protest, even when US or Israeli premier comes to India, we too have such type of protest, its not new for us, only Chinese are not acquainted to these things. Your President don't see protest only in India but in other countries also.

better leave their land u cowards. dont u even see how they burned themselves. tibet was not a part of china during independence. u invaded a nation of peacefull people.
When you move your lumber *** out of Canada and visit Tibet by yourself instead of saying bullshit about the thing you dont even know a bit behind your computer?

hi-tibetan-burning-852.jpg

OB-SJ794_itibet_G_20120328050857.jpg

resize_image

resize_image

2012_3$img26_Mar_2012_PTI3_26_2012_000133A-g.jpg

2012_3$img26_Mar_2012_PTI3_26_2012_000091A-g.jpg

They are free to protest, even when US or Israeli premier comes to India, we too have such type of protest, its not new for us, only Chinese are not acquainted to these things. Your President don't see protest only in India but in other countries also.
Your policeman treat them like dogs.

Good picture, Indian care about Tibet, even more than their people. BTW, Good picture, in china, it is hard to see these, but it can change my mind, I am brainwashed by CCP, you know!!!

How much Dalai lama pay for self burning performance?

Our police only stops them from doing but till it is peaceful protest and not causing huge traffic problem, they don't go harder.
Self burning is peaceful protest? Are you ok man ?

How much Dalai lama pay for self burning performance?

Self burning is peaceful protest? Are you ok man ?

if they are not stopped they will tear your ambassador.once they stormed into your embassy by climbing walls even:no:

they are not paid like you;)

Back
Top Bottom