What's new

Featured Time to bury the past and move forward: COAS Bajwa

If you go by that ethnic historical perspective, Pakistan is a curious contruct of the conquered (Punjabis) now lording it over their ex masters (the Pashtun).

But since it's all Muslim, it shouldn't bother us. It's their cat to bell.

@Indus Pakistan @DESERT FIGHTER @Maarkhoor @lastofthepatriots @AgNoStiC MuSliM @SQ8 @waz @masterchief_mirza @Cliftonite @El Sidd @Baibars_1260 @OldenWisdom...قول بزرگ @Hakikat ve Hikmet

Cheers, Doc
Please quote no of Pashtun dynasties which ruled Punjab?
They have there fancy n fantasy history sugarcoated specifically for them. Applying same logic Pakistan still has a potential to be broken into 5 different states. There are no similarity between Sindhi Pakthuni Punjabi balochi n Kashmiri n allot more different ethnicity.
Yeah all these people are alien to each other,they don't share anything with each other,Pakistan is already broken it's just people can't see that.
On lighter not i feel pity for Bharatis when it comes to their knowledge about Pakistan and Afghanistan.

Off course it would have been if likes of Tipu and Abdali wouldn't have been around.

The Indian subcontinent, including Pakistan till Afghan soil was de facto under Hindu military control when the British came.

The Anglo Maratha wars were fought between British (including Hindu and Muslim) forces and Hindu Maratha forces, for control of India.

I don't know whether this is taught to you guys in history or how it's whitewashed.

Cheers, Doc

The Indian subcontinent, including Pakistan till Afghan soil was de facto under Hindu military control when the British came.

The Anglo Maratha wars were fought between British (including Hindu and Muslim) forces and Hindu Maratha forces, for control of India.

I don't know whether this is taught to you guys in history or how it's whitewashed.

Cheers, Doc
During times of Durrani Empire
between 1757–1759 Maratha Forces ventured till Peshawar but soon were driven back it must be noted that Subedar of Punjab Adina Beg Khan invited them on promise of money, and finally in 1961 Muslim forces gave them humiliating beating in Panipat.Mighty Empire suffered 50000 killed,22000 enslaved and 70000 NC losses and it never recovered from this shock,and it was pushed out from North India.It came back for short period and In 1818 golorius Hindu Empire became a subject of Brits.
In short the Area which makes today Pakistan has been mostly ruled by Muslims themselves.

Last edited:
During times of Durrani Empire
between 1757–1759 Maratha Forces ventured till Peshawar but soon were driven back it must be noted that Subedar of Punjab Adina Beg Khan invited them on promise of money, and finally in 1961 Muslim forces gave them humiliating beating in Panipat.Mighty Empire suffered 50000 killed,22000 ensalaved and 70000 NC losses and it never recovered from this shock,and it was pushed out from North India.It came back for short period and In 1818 golorius Hindu Empire became a subject of Brits.
In short the Area which makes today Pakistan has been mostly ruled by Muslims themselves.

Does your history stop at the battle of Panipat in 1761?

By 1771, within 10 short years, our boys had grown into men, and we wreaked vengeance under Mahadji Shinde, on all forces that had conspired against us and sided with the Afghans.

Due to his death at the age of 28, and infighting that ensued for power grab, the Marathas were weakened.

And ultimately lost to the East India Company in 1818, fighting superior weaponry against a foreign force whose numbers were bolstered by hostile Indian Muslim and Hindu forces.

The story of the subcontinent.

Cheers, Doc

Don't diss the Brits.

Were it not for them, India would have been a Hindu rashtra 300 years earlier.

The Brits gave you hope.

Breathing space.

A line behind which to fortify and arm.

And something to hold on to to show for a thousand years of effort.

Never diss the Brits.

@Indus Pakistan @El Sidd (when you're back) @Cliftonite (if you're back) @Baibars_1260 @AgNoStiC MuSliM @waz @masterchief_mirza @-=virus=- @Markandeya @gulli @Srinivas @Chhatrapati @Jackdaws @Skull and Bones @T90TankGuy @Protest_again @VkdIndian @lightoftruth

Cheers, Doc
Don't worry, still plenty of time for your fantasies to play out doc.
Does your history stop at the battle of Panipat in 1761?

By 1771, within 10 short years, our boys had grown into men, and we wreaked vengeance under Mahadji Shinde, on all forces that had conspired against us and sided with the Afghans.

Due to his death at the age of 28, and infighting that ensued for power grab, the Marathas were weakened.

And ultimately lost to the East India Company in 1818, fighting superior weaponry against a foreign force whose numbers were bolstered by hostile Indian Muslim and Hindu forces.

The story of the subcontinent.

Cheers, Doc
You need to stop confusing Hindus with Sikhs. Sikhs have always given Muslims a good fight while Hindus guarded their own gold.

Don't worry, still plenty of time for your fantasies to play out doc.

You need to stop confusing Hindus with Sikhs. Sikhs have always given Muslims a good fight while Hindus guarded their own gold.

I'm talking about our Maratha history.

There is no confusion.

And this is local lore where I live. Not read from some history book written by a gora or a jholawadi.

I live literally smack dab in the center of one of the bloodiest battlefields of the Anglo Maratha wars.

We have a Maratha war memorial with our cannons literally 20 meters from my front gate.

Most of my maratha friends are from the sahvankuli royal families who actually fought those battles. Poona is surrounded by battlefields from those days. It part of our blood and soil.

Its not sterile history ...

Cheers, Doc
Please read it again,i have mentioned that it made a short lived come back in north but soon faded.

That "short lived" comeback crushed Muslim rule in the subcontinent forever and lasted for nearly half a century (47 years) till the Brits took over the sub-continent.

No Muslim power center.

Only Hindu.

Which is what I begun by saying here in the first place.

Cheers, Doc

I won't be surprised if after sometime when India gains more strategic leverage in global leadership, you will action in Azad Kashmir (only time knows in what form, whether military, or strategic). Atleast from Indian leaders' side I can already see a major shift in pinpointing Azad Kashmir as the point of contention a between Pakistan and India and no more the Indian part of Kashmir. Not at all surprising to see Bajwa holding this track of peace settlement. Not saying they are scared but that's how global strategies are played and I see Imran soon becoming one of the worst embarassment in history of Pakistani leaders. I am not sure if I like this Modi guy..may be not.. but boy he is one cunning leader.
You are correctly saying what I said many posts ago.

We need to brace for impact.

Cheers, Doc

On lighter not i feel pity for Bharatis when it comes to their knowledge about Pakistan and Afghanistan.

We are on PDF, knowledge hardly matters. Everyone aim here is to run down each other and have a great sleep feeling proud about there achievements here.

I won't be surprised if after sometime when India gains more strategic leverage in global leadership, you will action in Azad Kashmir (only time knows in what form, whether military, or strategic). Atleast from Indian leaders' side I can already see a major shift in pinpointing Azad Kashmir as the point of contention a between Pakistan and India and no more the Indian part of Kashmir. Not at all surprising to see Bajwa holding this track of peace settlement. Not saying they are scared but that's how global strategies are played and I see Imran soon becoming one of the worst embarassment in history of Pakistani leaders. I am not sure if I like this Modi guy..may be not.. but boy he is one cunning leader.

I love Modi.

I guess I'm just classist against his hordes ...

Cheers, Doc

A generals job is to ensure defense of country in case of enemy's invasion. His job isn't to start a war. I thought it was to clear to people that Pakistans forces are for defensive purposes and not for invasion.
generals job is to ensure national interest when force is needed.

Do you guys get paid to be this deluded and crawl up Modi's rear end or does it just come naturally to you?

I mean, you might have some iota of credibility had you all not already lost it trying to promulgate lie after lie after India's surgical strikes & Balakot fiascos.
There is no confusion.
Doc,

You don't have any confusion, much like the Nazis, KKK etc have no confusion.

They might be racist, deluded nut-jobs living in a world long lost to them (haven't accepted reality yet) , but they (and you) certainly are not confused.

Doc,

You don't have any confusion, much like the Nazis, KKK etc have no confusion.

They might be racist, deluded nut-jobs living in a world long lost to them (haven't accepted reality yet) , but they (and you) certainly are not confused.

Can you tell Eagle to stop banning me.

Its getting annoying.

Cheers, Doc

Khan-Bajwa Doctrine of Unilateral Unconditional Pacifism

Simple questions to this thinking ...

How to Bury the Past .... ???

On what conditions and grounds .... ???

this approach is destined to fail .... Khan and Bajwa can not bury common past of India-Pakistan unilaterally they need ideal conditions in Present time to achieve this and what is the present of India .... ???

what class and ideology is ruling in India ... ???

Any favourable OR even remotely supporting conditions exist for this NOBEL CAUSE .... ???
Yea bury the past without doing anything or taking any action where needed.
Had it been musharraf he could have opened the Kashmir front.

Back
Top Bottom