What's new

Time to Hang Sarbajit Singh ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
1101679364-1.gif

Sarabajit's victims, want him hanged, would commit suicide if the justice is not provided.

your personal hate for India does not matter . It is geo politics. Indian government , its media and people's opinion matters in this situation. In addition to the fact that he hasn't been proven guilty. If you kill him, it will hurt the relationship badly. And India will make sure Pakistan pays the price. On the other hand, Kasab has no support in pakistan. Pakistan disowned him . And after his nationality was acknowledged, your interior minister wanted him hanged ASAP.

If Pakistanis really had the guts, they would have executed Raymond Davis , the man who was proven to have killed Pakistanis. But alas, you released him for a good amount.

First of all, he confessed. Moreover, all mercy pleas thus far have been rejected. If we hang him, then we hang him. So be it. One less scum that our state has to pay to feed paratha and chai to.

India take action? Lmao!!! What can India do about it? Anything?

Has nothing to do with balls or courage it has to do with our at times sluggish and back logged courts. If India had balls though, they would have hung kasab in 2008 rather than whine, cry and milk shamelessly on the incident and use Mumbai drama as a way to garner some short lived sympathy

I do agree about the Raymond Davis part though. I'd have shot him myself if I could have. Our govt wasn't so willing.

He has already served the punishment, he deserve mercy.

1101679364-1.gif

Sarabajit's victims, want him hanged, would commit suicide if the justice is not provided.

Clearly Jahil attitude... how come self immolation can serve his dead father?
Self immolation is a crime in Islam & constitution!

He has already served the punishment, he deserve mercy.

Clearly Jahil attitude... how come self immolation can serve his dead father?
Self immolation is a crime in Islam & constitution!
which islam cause there are number of islams these days, & crime .....in pakistan who cares?

^^ I guess there is no dispute so far on self immolation issue.
Though, i wait for the fatwa!

To tell you the truth, the problem is no one teach Islam in Pakistan, this is why every one is having his own version, i have my own ;)

this terrorist should be hanged asap....he has blood on his hands....its proven in our courts....what is going on?
why isnt he hanged yet?more money coming from foreign NGO'S for his release?...more false talks of soft image and relation building...more bullshyt of larger interest?...will this drama ever come to an end?

Hanging him after 20 years of prison sentence that too a spy :devil:

Animosity of pakistan towards India has no bounds.

sarabjit_singh.jpg

Indian terrorist has been munching on parathas for around 23 years now. India has set a precedent that Pakistan should follow. They have been accusing Pakistan, left right and center, without cooperating with Pakistan to finish investigation of the Mumbai attacks - we will never have a conclusion now, nor a prisoner swap.

This is time when we do to this terrorist behind the murder of innocent Pakistanis in Lahore and Multan[Based on our investigation], what Indians did to the terrorist behind the murder of innocent Indians in Mumbai [Based on their investigation]. Why treat them both differently? -Its time to send him to see God.

Whats your opinion ?

I dare Pakistani establishment to hang him.

I dare Pakistani establishment to hang him.

What is India going to do if we hang him? write a letter?
He is a proven criminal and hanging him is within our rights.

What is India going to do if we hang him? write a letter?
He is a proven criminal and hanging him is within our rights.

We have hanged Kasab. What are you waiting for? I guess he has been convicted some 25 years back :lol:

We have hanged Kasab. What are you waiting for? I guess he has been convicted some 25 years back :lol:

we will do it when we want to, so again what is India going to do about it?
You were puffing your chest and saying "I dare Pakistan to do it"

we will do it when we want to, so again what is India going to do about it?
You were puffing your chest and saying "I dare Pakistan to do it"

Hang him and then reply. Why do Pakistanis do a lot of empty talk? Mark my word. He will be released and sent to India with full honors as you have done with Raymond Davis :lol:

Sarabajit was a RAW agent.

My Pakistani friends should go through this thread i started a while ago and see how vigorously my Indian folks have defended this terrorist. They continue to do so, even after the fact that he was a terrorist sent to kill Pakistanis has dawned upon them by their own media. The purpose of creating this thread was not to see him hanged because i am wicked and like to see people getting killed. However the real purpose behind starting this thread was to start a debate and ask some questions like, can we befriend a nation that gave a guard of honor,a title, a state funeral and a 21 gun salute to a terrorist who coldbloodedly murdered scores of innocent,unsuspecting fellow Pakistanis.

With media propaganda, and gimmicks like Aman ki Asha in the background, and this in the front view, how can we befriend such a nation?

Best regards.

@Armstrong @Hyperion @Windjammer @A.Rafay @Pak-one @Spring Onion @Talon @Jazzbot @Leader @nomi007 @ejaz007 @Slav Defence @Luftwaffe @Emmie @Last Hope @Pfpilot @notorious eagle

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom