What's new

Time to say goodbye

grey boy 2

Reaction score
Country
China
Thanks the forum for accomordate my 11 yrs stay
i knew i could be troublesome from time to time but hey what you expect from a 15 yrs old kid back in 2009?
Eventhough i went through good and some "very tough time" here, i've nothing but love for all my brothers and sister here
Good bye guys with love from "Hongkong :china:"
PS @WebMaster bro, i believed you own me (a 15 yrs old boy) a favor of saving up his daily coca-cola allowance ($2 per day) contribution to the forum, PLEASE permanent ban me for good, thanks bro in advance:china:

i knew i could be troublesome from time to time but hey what you expect from a 15 yrs old kid back in 2009?
Eventhough i went through good and some "very tough time" here, i've nothing but love for all my brothers and sister here
PS @WebMaster bro, i believed you own me (a 15 yrs old boy) a favor of saving up his daily coca-cola allowance ($2 per day) contribution to the forum, PLEASE permanent ban me for good, thanks bro in advance:china:

See you next week . Good luck.

Why are you leaving, stay here and roost our beloved neighbors.

Please don't pay heed to what some west based naysayers think about Pak-China friendship. They don't represent Pakistan or Pakistanis

Don’t go my friend:cry:

Keep your account.

You can come back whenever you have free time.

Please.

To my oldest friend on PDF, I bid you a fond adieu you shall be missed.

These goodbye posts always make me emotional.
And the curiosity further kills me when a member does not share his or her reasons for leaving.

These goodbye posts always make me emotional.
And the curiosity further kills me when a member does not share his or her reasons for leaving.

he is going undercover to bust a major drug ring.

You should stay. May be reduce your time of using the forum but stay.

Back
Top Bottom