What's new

Timing of govt victory in Swiss court puts PM in tight spot

Bhai saab puri awam ro rahi hee.

Pucho Sargodha mee jin ke bache hospital mee vafat paa gee. Sargodha jaa se PM rigging kaar kee jita. Pucho un parents see jine apne bacho ko booka sula diya. Puchu un bacho see jo school ki bijae kisi hotel paar, kisi tyre wale kee paas, kisi daabe paar kaam karte hee. Bijli nahi , gass nai , security nahi ... KOUN NAHI RO RAHA ?

did you watch ARY's documentory about polio vaccination in Karachi?
workers were throwing vaccination in a waste and only putting markings on the house to show its been vaccinated. Its been happening everywhere schools, hospitals, majids, govt buildings private houses.

Jub pakar hoti hay to her taraf se hoti hay, mend your ways, no Imran can save you from wrath of Allah

did you watch ARY's documentory about polio vaccination in Karachi?
workers were throwing vaccination in a waste and only putting markings on the house to show its been vaccinated. Its been happening everywhere schools, hospitals, majids, govt buildings private houses.

Jub pakar hoti hay to her taraf se hoti hay, mend your ways, no Imran can save you from wrath of Allah

Stay on topic... awe hee idaar udaar i yabliya naa maar

boring topic, nothing to talk about

Its U DONT HAVE ANSWER. Its like u supporting thugs , u dont need to be supporter of IK to talk about corruption and crimes

Conspiracy theorists has no limit. Its this government who file plea in against swiss bank remarks, nothing can happen. And 180k $$ is not something which can risk this government. Even zardari will be willing(if he owns it) to give up, if that means to show off this government a success.

Its U DONT HAVE ANSWER. Its like u supporting thugs , u dont need to be supporter of IK to talk about corruption and crimes

ever since human came to this planet there were thugs, murderers and people like me supporting them. then there were people who didnt do anything cause they were waiting for thugs and murderers to disappears...and this game will continue till the day of judgement...you will come out victorious and people like me will loose.

10341825_10152539573686376_3924022971537581145_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom