What's new

Tirupati temple sells hair, gets Rs61.72 crore

Oh really ??? just wait for time...In 1990s there used to be 1 mosque and two churches in tirupati.now there are 3 mosques and 5 churches.Just wait for time u'll see the same on the hills too.

So there are indeed mosques and churches in Tirupathi town...You were saying, what ?

I know about tirupati -tirumala better than anyof the idiots here.

You did not indulge in any debate which normally involves facts and logic..
Frankly speaking .. if you have a problem with Tirupati's status you can file a litigation in any court..

And dear miss..
It might be a good idea to refrain from name calling like idiot etc etc..
It is a good habit..
Thank You .. it was my last reply to you..

Ajtr - it's live and let live.

Not let live at the cost of your life.

Do you get the drift ?
No its you who is drifting.
सर्वे भवन्तु सुखिनः
सर्वे शन्तु निरामयाः
सर्वे भद्राणि पश्यन्तु
मा कश्चिद्दुःखभाग्भवेत्

May All become Happy...
May All become free from Illness...
May All see Goodness in Everything...
May none be unhappy or distressed...

This is what hinduism teaches and hindus are moving away from basic tenets of hinduism by refusing to allow mosque or church at the tirumala hills.

Ajtr - it's live and let live.

Not let live at the cost of your life.

Do you get the drift ?
सर्वे भवन्तु सुखिनः
सर्वे शन्तु निरामयाः
सर्वे भद्राणि पश्यन्तु
मा कश्चिद्दुःखभाग्भवेत्

May All become Happy...
May All become free from Illness...
May All see Goodness in Everything...
May none be unhappy or distressed...

This is what hinduism teaches and hindus are moving away from basic tenets of hinduism by refusing to allow mosque or church at the tirumala hills.

So you did not understand it and deflecting the question. Good.

Please we dont your lectures as to what Hinduism teaches - especially when the cults you are arguing for are followers of anything but the tenets of Hinduism. You dont need to be tolerant to the intolerant. It is agreed worldwide that the Right to Self-Preservation supersedes any Right to Tolerance.

Tirumala-Tirupathi is a Hindu holy place, not a "secular" tourist spot. It is a declared Hindu religious town. :rolleyes:
Tirumala is not the property to TTD .Its the GOI and 1.2 billion hindus who owns india.How can you declare whole town as hindu holy site and then allow only birlas temple trust and Isckon to propagate their teachings there.

like we care, only in UP have more mosque than your whole pakistan .they only make mosque but not send their children to peoper school (same like ur country).we don't care this.one more thing india is undecleared dharmic rastra(religion who born in india) where different religion is living .because 95% hindu,85% sikh and 90 jain living in india .(950-960 million hindu),.if any one have problem i don't give **** .and they are free jitne chahe mosque bana le (bhai paisa to unka hi hai na).jahan tak rahi baat mandir under jaane ki to it is decided by mandir owner not any mullah.because tirupati mandir is a holy place of hindu .
just wait when we can have mosques in holiest towns of benaras,prayag ,mathura, ayodhya,then we can sure have mosque in tirumala too.Rest is hindu hypocrisy.And india is declared secular in constitution so it gives every citizen right to build their worship place in tirumala.

So there are indeed mosques and churches in Tirupathi town...You were saying, what ?
Question is being raised here about tirumala not tirupati.read the whole thread.

So you did not understand it and deflecting the question. Good.
To janab aap hi samjha dein

Please we dont your lectures as to what Hinduism teaches - especially when the cults you are arguing for are followers of anything but the tenets of Hinduism. You dont need to be tolerant to the intolerant. It is agreed worldwide that the Right to Self-Preservation supersedes any Right to Tolerance.
So if you think only hindus can have right to self presevation and other religions cant then dont cry when other religions starts hitting u back.

just wait when we can have mosques in holiest towns of benaras,prayag ,mathura, ayodhya,then we can sure have mosque in tirumala too.Rest is hindu hypocrisy.And india is declared secular in constitution so it gives every citizen right to build heir worship place in tirumala.
hahaha kisne roka hai jitne chahe mosque bana le .agar ye mullah isi paise ko education me kharch karte to muslim kahan se kahan panhuch jaate .main pehle hi bol chuka hu being a hindu i have no problem with muslim kahin bhi mosque bana le kitne bhi bacche paida kar le muslim(indian ,pakistan ,bangladesh ya kahin ke bhi).
.jab tak wo apne religion tak hi rahenge aur mere ko threaten nahi karenge mere ko koi problem nahi hai muslim se .iska matlab ye nahi ki kisi private area me bina permission enter ho jayen aur apna mosque banana start kar de.

hahaha kisne roka hai jitne chahe mosque bana le .agar ye mullah isi paise ko education me kharch karte to muslim kahan se kahan panhuch jaate .main pehle hi bol chuka hu being a hindu i have no problem with muslim kahin bhi mosque bana le kitne bhi bacche paida kar le muslim(indian ,pakistan ,bangladesh ya kahin ke bhi).
.jab tak wo apne religion tak hi rahenge aur mere ko threaten nahi karenge mere ko koi problem nahi hai muslim se .iska matlab ye nahi ki kisi private area me bina permission enter ho jayen aur apna mosque banana start kar de.
Mullah are making education institution with mosque too .those hindus who cant get the school to get educated are joining madarssas.So much for the hindu institution educating there lots?its the christian convents and muslim madarssas which are educating hindu population.

Mullah are making education institution with mosque too .those hindus who cant get the school to get educated are joining madarssas.So much for the hindu institution educating there lots?its the christian convents and muslim madarssas which are educating hindu population.

I didn't know that.:woot: Since education and mid-day meal are free in rural India, why would anyone send their children to Madarssah. And those Christian missionary schools have very high fees, only rich people can afford that education.

@ajtr .......did you answer my post #7 ?.....and the whole town can be ohwned by trusts if they would be living there since ages...you are the only indian muslim in pdf who is acting anti-indian here...rest others are so good and understanding and living peacefully and are very pro-indians, even delhi,the capital of india,has more mosques than temples and all are living in peace......you are free to go to pakistan..dont hesitate....but dont insult other indian muslims here coz' they wont agree with your non-sense topic!!

and you were the one who started this BS , else the thread was moving peacefully about hairs sold in tirupati.....dont start a troll fest!!:angry:

Hello friends from India, I new member and i wants introduce myself but i am not geeting Button to start new thread , tell me how to start new thread .

sorry did a mistake follow this one--

http://www.defence.pk/forums/newthread.php?do=newthread&f=42

@ajtr .......did you answer my post #7 ?.....and the whole town can be ohwned by trusts if they would be living there since ages...you are the only indian muslim in pdf who is acting anti-indian here...rest others are so good and understanding and living peacefully and are very pro-indians, even delhi,the capital of india,has more mosques than temples and all are living in peace......you are free to go to pakistan..dont hesitate....but dont insult other indian muslims here coz' they wont agree with your non-sense topic!!

and you were the one who started this BS , else the thread was moving peacefully about hairs sold in tirupati.....dont start a troll fest!!:angry:
Sorry i might have missed it in replying to so many posters.As i'm alone holding the fort against assault of the indians especially hindus.Reserving whole town of tirumala and even objecting to distributing the literature of other religion is banned on the tirumala hills.its totally against the echoes of the indian constitution.I wonder under what law hindus bought down the babari masjid and burn churches in odisa and karnataka.Once i was hindu but not now.

where did you find this stuff that no other religious groups are allowed to propagate their beliefs?? provide source....i dont think so its true....its might be like they just dont wanna propagate their....but its not like they arent allowed officially!!

here is the proof...

India: Andhra Pradesh bans propagation of other religions at Tirumala temple

Indo-Asian News Service
29 Apr 2007

The Andhra Pradesh government Friday decided to promulgate an ordinance prohibiting propagation of other religions in certain notified places of worship belonging to any particular religion. The move is mainly aimed at banning propagation of any religion other than Hinduism at the Lord Venkateshwara temple on Tirumala Hills near Tirupati.

Tirupati Temple - January 2006 - © 2006 Simon Georget

Hyderabad, April 27 (IANS) -- Taking a strong note of evangelical activities around the famous hill shrine, the state cabinet decided to promulgate the ordinance.

In an attempt to balance the move, the government brought certain places of worship of other religions under the ordinance.

Anybody found violating the provisions of the ordinance will be sentenced to three years' imprisonment or imposed a fine of Rs.5,000 or both.

The decision to promulgate the ordinance was taken at the state cabinet, which met here a day after 17 new ministers were inducted by Chief Minister Y.S. Rajasekhara Reddy.

Minister for Information Anam Ramnarayan Reddy told newsmen that list of places of worship to be covered and their jurisdiction would be notified under the ordinance. The state has 24 major temples including Tirumala temple.

He said the moved was aimed at ensuring that the sentiments of any religious group was not hurt and public order at such places of worship was not disturbed.

He said the cabinet took strong note of propagation of other religions on Tirumala Hills. He reiterated that the purview of the ancient temple covers all seven hills and not two hills as being claimed by some vested interests. He said all the seven hills within a radius of 332 square km come under the purview of the temple of Lord Venkateswara.

There have been demands from various Hindu groups in recent months to ban propagation of other religions on Tirumala hills. There were also protests over conversion attempts by some Christian missionaries around the famous shrine.

© 2007 IANS India Private Limited, New Delhi. Posted on Religioscope with permission. -- Indo-Asian News Service (IANS) is India's first multinational and multilingual wire service. Website: Welcome To IANS - India's Largest Independent News Service . Subscription enquiries: contact IANS (mention Religioscope).

I didn't know that.:woot: Since education and mid-day meal are free in rural India, why would anyone send their children to Madarssah. And those Christian missionary schools have very high fees, only rich people can afford that education.
Ignorance is bliss

Large number of Hindus clearing Madarsa examination in Bihar | Biharprabha News

Reservations etc are not exclusive to minorities 80% i of hindus get reservations seats,jobs etc. And as for tirumala TTD dont allow missionaries to step foot on the hills unless they sign the document they believe in the venkateshwara.its totally against secularism and its religious discrimination for not allowing the muslims and christians to build their place of worship in tirumala town.

I know Facts Hurt you so Much . Now go cry yourself to sleep . There was need to compare so i compared . If you find it wrong report the post instead of whining in the thread .

Reservations etc are not exclusive to minorities 80% i of hindus get reservations seats,jobs etc. And as for tirumala TTD dont allow missionaries to step foot on the hills unless they sign the document they believe in the venkateshwara.its totally against secularism and its religious discrimination for not allowing the muslims and christians to build their place of worship in tirumala town.[/QUOTE] BY AJTR

Now whats ur problem? Tirumala is the richest hindu temple till recently... I have went there countless times and i have seen a mosque and a church.... As for missionery activities, church is allowed!! Go cry somewhere....
If u dont want to sign document believing in the Deity, then dont come... Very simple... Who is forcing u..?
And i have no problems with trust maintaining a temple town... Tirupathi town is very clean .. They maintain it goddamn very well... The temple was built 1000's of years ago... Just for 60 years of independence, they wont risk getting out of trust...
Seculiarism applies to Hinduism as well...
Many here think, that since hindus are majority, seculiarism applies to Muslims and christians only...

@ajtr anyways once every pakistanis and other muslims and christians were hindus......their ancestors were converted...i am a christian neways......and yes ,the AP govt. might have done it to avoid any sentimental conflicts....overall if you see muslims and hindus are living peacefully as i am seeing from a foreign perspective....see in pak, religions are fighting within themselvs like shias and sunnis are fighting..in christian countries catholics and protestents dont mix well, when i was amazed to see so much religious difference in india but still living peacefully which i could never expect...india has suffered a lot...and there is diversities like in kerela,goa, more christians can be seen while in UP,delhi,hyderabad, a lot muslims....and in tirupati hindus and still living well.its just like that...there are many muslim sectors(gullies as they call it) and would you find a single hindu temple there?? NO!!...its just the same here...INDIA IS THE MOST TOLERANT I HAVE EVER SEEN!!...would pak be this tolerant??....and hindus are studying in muslim institutes coz' hindu population is more and if you would be having a hindu institute in pak,you would be seeing more muslims there coz' of thier population.....but then again,hindus are not allowed to build education institutes there in pak unlike india..lol....and have you ever heard that a hindu has ever destroyed a mosque except babri in the past....while muslims have destroyed 1000s and 1000s of temples and hindus only destroyed babri coz' of anger,otherwise they're peace-loving...muslims raided hindu temples and destroyeed them in the past including the babri masjid zone..i can only say that hindus were heavily provoked to destroy it....

and were your parent hindus?? when did you convert may i know?? just asking.....

I Completely Agree With Ajtr ... Its High Time India should be Declared a Hindu State With Secular Legal System ...

Or else More Idiots will ask to built Church or a Mosque in Hindu land like Tirumala in Name of Secularism...

Anit-Conversion Law With a Hindu Statehood ... But No Religious preference in Governemnt Jobs ... the Highest Post of the Country like PM , CM should only be given to a Person belonging to Dharmic religion i.e Hindus, Sikhs, Buddhists, Jains...

Why Should we propagate False Secularism at the Cost of our Existence ... its pretty much clear that Secularist , leftist , Media , Minority & Congress r in a Undeclared war with Hindus of India... This is the Last resort now... Declare India a Hindu Rahstra ...

Sorry i might have missed it in replying to so many posters.As i'm alone holding the fort against assault of the indians especially hindus.Reserving whole town of tirumala and even objecting to distributing the literature of other religion is banned on the tirumala hills.its totally against the echoes of the indian constitution.I wonder under what law hindus bought down the babari masjid and burn churches in odisa and karnataka.Once i was hindu but not now.
ya right i was also in muslim in past but now i am hindu:pakistan:

my friend he/she./g@y not indian .he/she./g@y is false flager pakistani.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom