What's new

Tirupati temple sells hair, gets Rs61.72 crore

^^^dude, ithought taj is a tomb, not a mosque!!

1. It have a mosque inside too. (How can govt. allow something inside a protected monument and if u allow it then why not Hindus are allowed to prey Inside protected monuments????????)

2. Point is not about mosque the point is discrimination and double standard on the part of govt. with Hindus.

3. Muslims don't do idol worshiping like Hindus they can offer prayers any where as per their own religion but a mosque is just a place to show unity and population to effect other religions.

ajtr logic for Indians: you announced yourself a good person so you should act a good person even if other try to kill you, plunder you, destabilize you, convert you.

self logic: announced herself as a bad person so can stoop to any low level to insult Indians or Hindus

First of all from page on read whole thread.question is being raised about trimala town and 7 hills not tirupati .And mosque and churches are there in tirupati not in tirumala.so stop spreading your mis-information here.i ve already posted Govt. of AP's order prohibiting any other religion activities on the hills thats against constitution.

Are u really dumb? Tirumala hills are a holy place of hindus? Which Idiot will want a mosque or church contructed in a holy place of hindus?
I am really sorry, but rational minorities would not think as stupid as u...
In tirumala town, they are allowed...

i wonder if whole towns can be declared as for muslims sikhs christians in india and not to allow any hindu temles in those towns.
Other religion are not native to this land yet we give all the rights for you to own lands for your holy place and do not build our temples in them and cause friction,
besides when you have many places other than the Tirumala Town, why do you want your religion to dilute some one elses religion.

Sikhism and Hinduism and other dharmic religion originated here and they do not go on a preaching spree to increase its number but ISLAM and Christianity do this. non of the Dharmic religion does this preaching. besides the 7 hills is the reason that Lord Venkateswara is called the king of 7 hills, we can allow any other religion to dilute that importance.
Its about hypocracy of indian secularism im pointing too.if you want to reserve towns /villages as hindu sites then better declare india as hindu country in constitution and stop this nautanki of fake secularism only in words and acting as hindu by actions.Mecca aand vatican have made their options clear to everyone that their country is islamic and christian they dont do hypocracy of secularism like india.
we have a country that is vast enough to hold every religion in this world and we have lived by this for generations, but the problems is that people like you do not want to respect the importance of other religion and want to belittle other religion and destroy the importance of other religion by building Mosqus in a Hindu land.
if you say that is your version of secularism is right and you'll not respect the importance of other religion and want to dilute and extinct other religion then its better that INDIA be a HINDU nation and not a secular nation and you better go to PAKISTAN where you have the right to build MOSQUS over temples.

And yes my parents are hindu and still do.i converted before my marriage time.
now let me tell you another known fact, In India when a couple marry between religion, if the Girl is a Hindu, she converts herself to the Grooms religion to get accepted. But of the Groom is a Hindu, the girl retains her religious faith till the end of time.
Now who is tolerant, The Muslim Grooms and their family or the Hindu Grooms and their family.
Besides another know fact is that, Muslims by birth in INDIA do not have any tug of war with HINDUS over Tirumala being a Hindu heritage site, but mid converts such as yourself who are half baked both in your birth religion and the religion you embrased do not have any tolerance and talk bull crap over the harmony that we have been enjoying for ages

So true....
hope this fool or false flager(i don;t know i she is one) got the taste of real religious harmoney and the meaning of Secularism.
people like this are the fact that religious tolerance is detiriating all over the world.

First of all from page on read whole thread.question is being raised about trimala town and 7 hills not tirupati .And mosque and churches are there in tirupati not in tirumala.so stop spreading your mis-information here.i ve already posted Govt. of AP's order prohibiting any other religion activities on the hills thats against constitution.

Has it occurred to you that Tirumala has a population of only 17k? Has it occurred to you that majority of this small population size is Hindu? Why do you want a mosque there if hardly any Muslims stay in that area? On the foot of the hill is tirupathi which has mosques. Don't let the hatred get to your head regardless of whatever misinformation has been forced to you as education.

why hindus are against propagating other religions on tirumala hills?Its against the values of secularism and constitution.
Will you agree if Christianity is publicized at mosques because it is secular ? Secular means respecting other religion not irritating other religion .

Tirumala is not the property to TTD .Its the GOI and 1.2 billion hindus who owns india.How can you declare whole town as hindu holy site and then allow only birlas temple trust and Isckon to propagate their teachings there.

Ok iam born and brought up in Tirupathi..........

Tirupati and Tirumala are different, tirupati has lot of churches and mosque BUT tirumala is considered as holy place (whole 7 hills) so normally its offensive for hindus to promote other religions there (imagine pastor promoting Christianity in mecca or Mulla teachind kuran in vatican city)

And TTD is administrative body which maintains temple related activities and promotes hinduism worldwide

I have loads and loads of Christian and Muslim friends in tirupathi and they go to their churches and mosque . are you suggesting that we hindus go to their church or mosque to teach geeta?

TIRUMALA (Whole 7 hills) is holy place for hindus and thats why people prefer to walk all the way to hills

Better to understand the issue before making ignorant statements ( secularism means respecting each other religion and not promoting each others religion)

She is indian- :lol:-

Anyways, she is a Muslim and questioning Hindus about their religion so obviously replies will be given considering her as Muslim. Now what's wrong with it? Don't get insecure by some internet talks..

I know about tirupati -tirumala better than anyof the idiots here.

AJTR still dons a Pakistani flag proudly.:pakistan:

Now thats elephant's memory.:rofl:

That's why you Muslims are considered such a bigots.. You cry about others but when questioned about yourself you hide behind Islam.. Btw, being secular is a state business not individuals.. Individuals are free to follow what they want and are free to buy any amount of land to build temple city/town on it. Govt has no role to play in it.

A bit of Trivia about Tirupati -
Temple is there for ages and the seven peaks represents seven heads of SheshNag and has high significance in Hinduism.

Now coming to your motives -
So what do you wanna do there? Preach Islam.. I suggest you go and try personally as Govt will certainly not help you in committing suicide.

@AJTR

so as per your view we need to keep Rama statue in all churches and mosque?

take wakf board property and share with hindus?

construct temples next to every mosque and church in india?

its secular thing to do right?

Back
Top Bottom