What's new

Titanic of the Muslim Ummah is sinking: Altaf Hussain

568604-AltafHussain-1372247892-371-640x480.jpg

LONDON: Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) chief Altaf Hussain says that the “Titanic” of the Muslim Ummah is sinking and that immediate steps should be taken before “the whole ship collapses and finally sinks.”

Speaking during a telephonic address to the Rabita Committee, Hussain recalled the promises that were made to those on the Titanic and said they were similar those being made to the Pakistani population.

The bureaucrats and higher officials sitting on the upper decks of the ship had no idea about the ship sinking so much so that they were unaware of the water that had entered the lower ranks of the ship, Hussain said.

He said that when the Titanic was sinking, the higher officials on the upper parts of the ship continued to indulge in their lavish lives of eating and drinking whilst the lower parts of the ship were being destroyed. However, he said that sooner or later the upper portion was destroyed as well, killing everyone that was on board.

The MQM chief then gave an example of such misleadings when the radio in West Pakistan stated that Pakistani armed forces were victorious on all fronts against the Indian forces in East Pakistan, while in reality 93,000 Pakistani soldiers were laying down their arms to Indian forces at that time.

“I hope they don’t forget what I am saying today as merely a story,” said Hussain.
Hussain said that what was shameful was that the false promises that are being made in Pakistan are still being made.

Statements such as these are putting people in a delusion, like they have been put in delusions in the past, said Hussain.

The MQM chief said that he will talk in detail about the ship’s captain, those running the ship and other staff in his next address to the Raabta Committee.

Titanic of the Muslim Ummah is sinking: Altaf Hussain – The Express Tribune

is he talking about himself? If he is no one will cry over his sinking.I voted MQM but realized soon enough that they cant look beyond Altaf Hussain and his vision is getting cloudier by the day
Araz

568604-AltafHussain-1372247892-371-640x480.jpg

LONDON: Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) chief Altaf Hussain says that the “Titanic” of the Muslim Ummah is sinking and that immediate steps should be taken before “the whole ship collapses and finally sinks.”

Speaking during a telephonic address to the Rabita Committee, Hussain recalled the promises that were made to those on the Titanic and said they were similar those being made to the Pakistani population.

The bureaucrats and higher officials sitting on the upper decks of the ship had no idea about the ship sinking so much so that they were unaware of the water that had entered the lower ranks of the ship, Hussain said.

He said that when the Titanic was sinking, the higher officials on the upper parts of the ship continued to indulge in their lavish lives of eating and drinking whilst the lower parts of the ship were being destroyed. However, he said that sooner or later the upper portion was destroyed as well, killing everyone that was on board.

The MQM chief then gave an example of such misleadings when the radio in West Pakistan stated that Pakistani armed forces were victorious on all fronts against the Indian forces in East Pakistan, while in reality 93,000 Pakistani soldiers were laying down their arms to Indian forces at that time.

“I hope they don’t forget what I am saying today as merely a story,” said Hussain.
Hussain said that what was shameful was that the false promises that are being made in Pakistan are still being made.

Statements such as these are putting people in a delusion, like they have been put in delusions in the past, said Hussain.

The MQM chief said that he will talk in detail about the ship’s captain, those running the ship and other staff in his next address to the Raabta Committee.

Titanic of the Muslim Ummah is sinking: Altaf Hussain – The Express Tribune

Bhai pareshaan hey or jab sey London police ka dar laga he 'ant shant' bltey hi rehtey hei.
Bhai ko or pareshaan na karo.
Bhai jald he Hibernate ho jaye gaa.
Bhai ko bolney do
:blah:

@FaujHistorian World has moved on to “Eye to Eye” and Altaf Bhai Jaan is still stuck at Titanic!:omghaha:

Peace :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
@FaujHistorian World has moved on to “Eye to Eye” and Altaf Bhai Jaan is still stuck at Titanic!:omghaha:

Peace :cheers:

He is terrible mofo. His party has conducted riots and he probably has direct hands in the killing of many Muslims who just happen to be his opponent.

then the same $hit faced comes on news and cries "horse" about a facititous fing Ummah

The biggest hippo hypocrite that Pakistanis will ever see.

Peach to you

Last edited by a moderator:
I hate him and he is definatly a criminal, yet some times he says things that totally make sense, he is 200% correct on what he said here, the whole Islamic so called "Ummah" will sink if we dont change our ways. Muslims have become the worst of creatures in this world and unfortunately it is getting worse and worse

Who the hell is he talking about Ummah, first stop killing your own Muslim brothers in Karachi.

He is terrible mofo. His party has conducted riots and he probably has direct hands in the killing of many Muslims who just happen to be his opponent.

then the same $hit faced comes on news and cries "horse" about a facititous fing Ummah

The biggest hippo hypocrite that Pakistanis will ever see.

Peach to you

Why pakistani people are obessed with word muslims, muslims are not human or human or not muslim.
Anybody who kill someone is subject of strict punishment its not matter victim either culprit are muslim , christian , hindu , sikh or jew .

Why pakistani people are obessed with word muslims, .

you my dear dear referenced my post that talks about "Muslims" because that is what OP is about and that is what the thread title is.

Other than that, yeah. We should be working for the betterment of all human beings regardless of their religion.

peace

Parul,

Please do not post such articles from the fatso.

He is our Lallu Parsad yadav from many many perspective, and much worse than him in many many ways.

Please do not post his fat @rse $hit.

It will only encourage more $hit shoveling among Pakistanis and more importantly among Pakistanis and Indians posters.

Thank you

You are right man...Same like Lalu...they are good for some comedy show in TV ....If you have seen any comedy program in TV, be assured some item will be there for Lalo Yadav...he was such a demanding hero in comedy show...

You are right man...Same like Lalu...they are good for some comedy show in TV ....If you have seen any comedy program in TV, be assured some item will be there for Lalo Yadav...he was such a demanding hero in comedy show...

i respect lalu, one of the sane political figures, this guy is a genius, he rescued loss making indian railways to a profit making one(even though he is known for corruption)

i have read how lalu promoted several industries through railways like pottery making, i have heard that he banned all other forms of utensils in reilway except those made of clay and this promoted indian clay utensils industry which was dying

anyway, lalu is also a friendly guy to pakistan he never promoted hatred between two countries while other indian politicians did

altaf hussain, he might look very funny and disgusting but there is no really any other politician in pakistani scene who talks about middle class people, all others endorse the feudals and they get votes by the feudals who control the common people

only MQM gets middle class people representation into assemblies

indian politicians are pathetic anyways but i rank lalu higher than others

i respect lalu, one of the sane political figures, this guy is a genius, he rescued loss making indian railways to a profit making one(even though he is known for corruption)

i have read how lalu promoted several industries through railways like pottery making, i have heard that he banned all other forms of utensils in reilway except those made of clay and this promoted indian clay utensils industry which was dying

anyway, lalu is also a friendly guy to pakistan he never promoted hatred between two countries while other indian politicians did

altaf hussain, he might look very funny and disgusting but there is no really any other politician in pakistani scene who talks about middle class people, all others endorse the feudals and they get votes by the feudals who control the common people

only MQM gets middle class people representation into assemblies

indian politicians are pathetic anyways but i rank lalu higher than others

I am sorry dude...I feel that I should not have taken sides to any political party in Pakistan...I respect your opinion too...

Back
Top Bottom